Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

"No Matter What She Says To You, You Have No Right To Hit Her" Says Who? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "No Matter What She Says To You, You Have No Right To Hit Her" Says Who? (5948 Views)

When She Says "I'm Taken" / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her" / Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Matter What She Says To You, You Have No Right To Hit Her" Says Who? by bakynes(m): 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
It seems most of you dont know what they call aggreviated anger. I was once in such a situation, i always say no matter what a woman does never lay ur hands on her, my mother kept ringing that line in my head as i grew up.
When i was dating my ex gf she's got hot temperement, she slaps me in public, rains abuses and curses on me, tore my tshirt in public halfway most of the times cause she sees me talking to another girl.Despite all this i never touched her. I always told her i want to be friends with my woman i dont want to show any domineering attitude to any woman am with, maybe that made her see me as weak towards a woman. So on one day cause of a little misunderstanding, i got back to my place and met my clothes on the floor outside in the mud cause it rained, i didnt know what infuriated me that day, i just removed my belt and started usng it on her before my neighbours stopped me. So dont judge any man if you havent been in his position as regards such woman as mine. Am sure most of you would ask me why didnt i leave the rship, i didnt leave because she begged me serzly and gave me great sex but after i used my belt on her, it was the last i ever saw her till date even though we still chat once in a while on social platforms..

1 Like

Re: "No Matter What She Says To You, You Have No Right To Hit Her" Says Who? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
baebae:
Really?? Any man who hits a woman is a big coward. Men are supposed to love women while women be submissive. The moment a man hits a woman its shows that he hasnt gotten the balls to subdue and he is a coward. If his fellow man does the same thing that made him hit the woman he would remain still but would quickly lash out on a lady. This shows that he is a brain dead cow who would hit a woman just because he can.. I repeat any man who lift a finger against a lady is a coward.. Mtcheww

U r right.... This for u.....grin

Re: "No Matter What She Says To You, You Have No Right To Hit Her" Says Who? by Vick4rill(m): 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2016
Bluezy13:

No matter what; never raise you hand on a woman.
If she hits you, walk away...

If she blatantly berates you and there is no room to walk away, be quite and think about something else better.
You can always discuss it later...depending on you.

Always be in control...

of yourself!
bro i guess you are not yet into a serious relationship, talkless of marriage,that is why u are bringing this suggestion, i was like u untill i get serious with a girl, who i intended to take to altar, i already know that she nags alot, but i tink i can cope with her as a gentle guy., not untill the day we had a little misunderstanding, and this gal nag for hours l left the house that morning and came back around 10pm only for her to start again, out of anger i gave her a resounding slap that shock her to the bone, she neva expected i can do dat, although i later apologise bt one tin i observe is that her rude behaviour have reduce alot after the incident
Re: "No Matter What She Says To You, You Have No Right To Hit Her" Says Who? by ArinzeAlec(m): 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
Vick4rill:
bro i guess you are not yet into a serious relationship, talkless of marriage,that is why u are bringing this suggestion, i was like u untill i get serious with a girl, who i intended to take to altar, i already know that she nags alot, but i tink i can cope with her as a gentle guy., not untill the day we had a little misunderstanding, and this gal nag for hours l left the house that morning and came back around 10pm only for her to start again, out of anger i gave her a resounding slap that shock her to the bone, she neva expected i can do dat, although i later apologise bt one tin i observe is that her rude behaviour have reduce alot after the incident

Gbam!! Thanks for helping out bro. Marks might just hurt the physical body but abusive words can ruin the soul, leads to ardent depression. I was once of victim. My papa no hit my mama, so who born me hit a woman nah? But they hide under this umbrella to take advantage, always.

Life itself is full of pressing issues, going back home to bad mouthed wife/girlfriend is more a depressing issue. So man gats solve am asap. Running away from your home deepens the words, now that cowardice.
Re: "No Matter What She Says To You, You Have No Right To Hit Her" Says Who? by ArinzeAlec(m): 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
bakynes:
It seems most of you dont know what they call aggreviated anger. I was once in such a situation, i always say no matter what a woman does never lay ur hands on her, my mother kept ringing that line in my head as i grew up.
Am sure most of you would ask me why didnt i leave the rship, i didnt leave because she begged me serzly and gave me great sex but after i used my belt on her, it was the last i ever saw her till date even though we still chat once in a while on social platforms..

exactly what i mean. No gentle man out there would derive joy seeing his woman sober from his beast hits but somethings are better corrected before it becomes a lifestyle.
Re: "No Matter What She Says To You, You Have No Right To Hit Her" Says Who? by firstking01(m): 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
No matter what...i 'll never hit ma woman...call me a weakling i dnt give a hoot
Re: "No Matter What She Says To You, You Have No Right To Hit Her" Says Who? by firstking01(m): 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2016
slyIsaac:

It is o.. N the traffic is crazy... Were haf all these people been living sef..!! shocked
wer are u based??
Re: "No Matter What She Says To You, You Have No Right To Hit Her" Says Who? by firstking01(m): 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
Rxpetite:
lol
I disagree with you op. if she verbally berates you, you can verbally berate her right back.
if she hits you, you can hit her back.
Don't go and be hitting women because they insulted you. what happened to your own mouth? insult her back cause in that vein you are both equal.
in terms of physical strength, you at an advantage so don't go swinging at her unless in self defence or in retaliation to physical abuse.
wow, you encouraging a man to stand and be exchanging words with a woman huh??...what will you tag such man??
Re: "No Matter What She Says To You, You Have No Right To Hit Her" Says Who? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
firstking01:
wer are u based??
Lagos bro
What about yhu?
Re: "No Matter What She Says To You, You Have No Right To Hit Her" Says Who? by firstking01(m): 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
slyIsaac:
Lagos bro What about yhu?
ph...are u from there??
Re: "No Matter What She Says To You, You Have No Right To Hit Her" Says Who? by demiladegold(f): 4:47pm On Apr 11, 2016
Bluezy13:

Abi cheesy

honey, let me date you and you try to slap me

that's when you would truly realize that many are mad, few are roaming.
Re: "No Matter What She Says To You, You Have No Right To Hit Her" Says Who? by ArinzeAlec(m): 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
firstking01:
No matter what...i 'll never hit ma woman...call me a weakling i dnt give a hoot

who has don that and be proud? Just Pray for an understanding between yall
Re: "No Matter What She Says To You, You Have No Right To Hit Her" Says Who? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
firstking01:
wow, you encouraging a man to stand and be exchanging words with a woman huh??...what will you tag such man??
No tags but I'll rate him above one that hits a woman and below one that walks away.
Re: "No Matter What She Says To You, You Have No Right To Hit Her" Says Who? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
ArinzeAlec:

slap na manual reset bro. Na to apply am when due

shoro niyen?
Re: "No Matter What She Says To You, You Have No Right To Hit Her" Says Who? by firstking01(m): 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
Rxpetite:
No tags but I'll rate him above one that hits a woman and below one that walks away.
ok, your bf exchanged words with you?
Re: "No Matter What She Says To You, You Have No Right To Hit Her" Says Who? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
firstking01:
ok, your bf exchanged words with you?
I don't exchange words. period.
Re: "No Matter What She Says To You, You Have No Right To Hit Her" Says Who? by firstking01(m): 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
Rxpetite:

I don't exchange words. period.
you are derailing the question...do your bf exchange words with you?
Re: "No Matter What She Says To You, You Have No Right To Hit Her" Says Who? by schumastic(m): 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
demiladegold:

this comment just made my day, new pick up line

Re: "No Matter What She Says To You, You Have No Right To Hit Her" Says Who? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
firstking01:
you are derailing the question...do your bf exchange words with you?
No we dont
Re: "No Matter What She Says To You, You Have No Right To Hit Her" Says Who? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
firstking01:
ph...are u from there??

No....am originally from anambra
Re: "No Matter What She Says To You, You Have No Right To Hit Her" Says Who? by firstking01(m): 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
slyIsaac:

No....am originally from anambra
ok, i hear say you must get upstair for anambra before you fit marry any of their girls, natruecheesy?
Re: "No Matter What She Says To You, You Have No Right To Hit Her" Says Who? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
firstking01:
ok, i hear say you must get upstair for anambra before you fit marry any of their girls, natruecheesy?
One of nature's mysteries I guess...wink plus it Proves they don't settle for less... cool n the men have one extra reason to work harder.. Ts a win win grin
Re: "No Matter What She Says To You, You Have No Right To Hit Her" Says Who? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
baebae:
Really?? Any man who hits a woman is a big coward. Men are supposed to love women while women be submissive. The moment a man hits a woman its shows that he hasnt gotten the balls to subdue and he is a coward. If his fellow man does the same thing that made him hit the woman he would remain still but would quickly lash out on a lady. This shows that he is a brain dead cow who would hit a woman just because he can.. I repeat any man who lift a finger against a lady is a coward.. Mtcheww
a man that hits a woman is a coward and a woman that bombards unwarranted insults at a man is what?
I despise hitting a female but its rare to see a respectful woman whooped, do to others as you would like others to do you. If the insult is going to bring azz whooping why not be smart and avoid insulting the person?
Re: "No Matter What She Says To You, You Have No Right To Hit Her" Says Who? by Bluezy13(m): 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
demiladegold:

Sweetheart, date me and I'll not try slapping you.
I'll actually slap the madness off into the streets to roam.

1 Like

Re: "No Matter What She Says To You, You Have No Right To Hit Her" Says Who? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
LazyWasterners:
Why hit her when u can leave the house for her? By the time she spends 2days without seeing who to abuse her brain will reset.
how many times do you plan to spend two days away from your HOME!? Smdfh thats why we have problems everywhere, instead of pulling the plant by the root you let it grow. I pity some of you all.
Re: "No Matter What She Says To You, You Have No Right To Hit Her" Says Who? by Bluezy13(m): 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
Vick4rill:
Good for you.

I'd rather remain mute until she comes back to her senses.
Re: "No Matter What She Says To You, You Have No Right To Hit Her" Says Who? by demiladegold(f): 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
Bluezy13:

Sweetheart, date me and I'll not try slapping you.

I'll actually slap the madness off into the streets to roam.

boo, the day your hand lands on my cheek-:

[color=#006600][/color]you lose your balls....
Re: "No Matter What She Says To You, You Have No Right To Hit Her" Says Who? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
baebae:

excuse me bro, i do not support women being disrespectful and i am not an advocate of gender equality as i stated in my post because i believe women should be submissive and all that. But no matter what she does a woman should not be hit by a man. I say this without apology. Yes SOME not ALL women can be difficult but it is the duty of the man to cleverly SUBDue her without violence.. Men too are no walk in the park. So at the end it just boils down to the level of understanding communication and maturity of both parties in resolving quarrels when they arise which is bound to happen in every friendship relationship and marriage.
have you heard of limit of endurance in human tolerance? Why would you opine that a woman should never be whooped NO MATTER WHAT SHE DOES/DOING/DID? she can beat my mom, burn my car/papers, shoot me? Do you know think that sentence through at all? Omg.
You girls thinks you can play they mind game of creating a box(woman beater) to put any man that reacts to a situation into it so that some feeble minded boys can be under that spell/control? God help you all.
Re: "No Matter What She Says To You, You Have No Right To Hit Her" Says Who? by Bluezy13(m): 8:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
demiladegold:

boo, the day your hand lands on my cheek-:

[color=#006600][/color]you lose your balls....

were ju were lo
Bae, you are pushing me to the wall...

Oya, provoke me Just one last time... I swear, If you don't curse nature for making you a woman...

then your diamond engagement ring is fake!!!

I mean every word!!
Re: "No Matter What She Says To You, You Have No Right To Hit Her" Says Who? by ArinzeAlec(m): 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
firstking01:

lmao! Have sense nah.
Re: "No Matter What She Says To You, You Have No Right To Hit Her" Says Who? by demiladegold(f): 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
Bluezy13:

Bae, you are pushing me to the wall...

Oya, provoke me Just one last time...
I swear, If you don't curse nature for making you a woman...

then your diamond engagement ring is fake!!!

im so scared
#peeing in my pants

middle finger

I mean every word!!

middle finger..... stick it up your ass
Re: "No Matter What She Says To You, You Have No Right To Hit Her" Says Who? by firstking01(m): 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2016
slyIsaac:

One of nature's mysteries I guess...wink plus it Proves they don't settle for less... cool n the men have one extra reason to work harder.. Ts a win win grin
and plus, you guys are known for ogbu egocheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Did This To A Girl And She Never Came To My Place Again.. Am I Wrong?? / Repent / Nigerian Man Complains About The Kind Of Dress A Lady Wore To His Church(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.