Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Mother Snatches Daughter's Boyfriend And Married Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mother Snatches Daughter's Boyfriend And Married Him. (1324 Views)

Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening / Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Snatches Daughter's Boyfriend And Married Him. by Free101(m): 9:10am On Apr 11, 2016
Hmmm, I don come with amebo oo. There's this girl I dated, we broke up and later became friends. This is her story.
Mama (pet name) is roughly a girl of 18 when this incident happened. So after my break up with her, we had this small fight but I reasoned it and decide to make up and be friends because of one of her cousins I wanted chyking. So we became friends, and built a good rapport that I do spend time in her mom's pharmarcy, with time I also became close with her mom, and treats almost all of my health issues. I do refer to her as my mom (because e dey reduce my bill).
To complete the characters, there's a military sector in our area where the Special Tasks Force (STF) has their headquaters. Soldier (as we will refer to the dude), works there I was quite familiar with him.
Now the story. In the process of going to "mom's" shop, I start seeing Soldier frequently, by the body language, you'll know Mom and Soldier are romantically involved. Mama do calls him uncle and they do rapport "very" well.
With time, I chyked Mama's cousin which will be known as Essy therein and we later became friends also.
Over time, Mom and Soldier's relationship progressed and nobody paid any attention to them because we all thought it was a mere fling and will end when Soldier returns to his barrack. But news of marriage start flying in and that's when tongues start waging.........TBC
Re: Mother Snatches Daughter's Boyfriend And Married Him. by Free101(m): 10:02am On Apr 11, 2016
When news of a marriage proposal being set on the table, that's when gists stay coming out.
First of all, it was about Soldier allegedly having a wife (which later turned out false), secondly, Mom has been into two different marriages with a kid in each failed marriage. A son in the first marriage which is roughly my age mate and Mama being being the product of the second marriage. Then thirdly, the most circulated and somewhat moral upright in our Nigerian culture news; is the age different news. Mom really did give Soldier a well noticed age gap. In my own calculation, in might be in the range of 8 to 10 years.
But all this did not deterred the couples-to-be, tongues wagged, amebo was carried out, shots were fired, but the marriage took place and they got married and Mom relocated with Soldier to the barracks to live happily ever after (whatever that means in their case is their own cup of tea).
But una never hear the gist o, wetin really happened o.
Yesterday being Sunday. I came across Essy looking posch and tushed up and I start reminscing 3 years back and start day dreaming how it would be now, we got talking (while walking) and fortunately or unfortunately came across Mama, greet her and was on our when Essy start vomiting without me putting my fingers down her throat.
According to her, Soldier was Mama's boyfriend, she unfortunately introduced him to her mom and voila, like magic abi na like PDP and APC, power changed hand and Mom took over. Also according to her (Essy) still o, Mama almost cried her eyes out on the wedding day (course Essy was the one plaiting her), cursing that it was her that was supposed to get married to Soldier not her mom. Reluctantly when to the wedding and refused the invitation of staying in her mom's matrimonial home, instead she's still staying at her mom's family house.
Abeg make I go come, come give una conclusion.
Re: Mother Snatches Daughter's Boyfriend And Married Him. by Free101(m): 10:54am On Apr 11, 2016
Now what really baffled and intrigued me in this scenario was the secrecy shrouding the whole mistery, almost nobody knows about how it all went down if not for close family members who Essy falls among for being able to give me the A to Z of it all.
I really respected Mama for being matured and not causing a scene to be acted out to the whole public. She really kept her cool and saved the family name from being rubbish. (we know Nigerians now and their bad mouth)
To Mom, she no try sha, but she's a go getter which I really do admire. As long as she's married, who gives a fvck
As for Essy, hmmm, to me, she eff up o. My principle is family before any shyt. If I tell una wetin dey go down within my extended family, una go open mouth. So I don't see why someone should be washing their dirty underwears publicly especially when its not to total strangers like NL.
Maybe its because of what we had (thats why I mentioned that I chyked her; Essy) or she felt am close to their family but either way I think its fvcked up when yot do such.
Espitle is finished, but that will not deter me for requesting for a return leg between me and Essy (which I already did, and according to her, application is pending because she has a boyfriend; who cares)
If the return leg get cancelled because of failure of apperance from the away team or be it sucessful, whether home win, away win or draw, is left for you to imagine, cause FREE doesn't kiss and tell. (E fit be say na wash sha)
Re: Mother Snatches Daughter's Boyfriend And Married Him. by valdes00(m): 11:26am On Apr 11, 2016
I can't believe I read everything.... oh, wic day dem go call me for interview na... Joblessness Is nt good ooo
Re: Mother Snatches Daughter's Boyfriend And Married Him. by Free101(m): 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
valdes00:
I can't believe I read everything.... oh, wic day dem go call me for interview na... Joblessness Is nt good ooo
Bros, na wetin joblessness cause then be that, e come join with say my school dey strike as of then.
but thank God nau sha, man dey and and school at the same time

(1) (Reply)

How Can I come over hard To Get Ladies / Best Way To Get Any Lady N Best Way To Get Any Man...honest Love And Dating Zone / If He Doesn’t Have These 6 Qualities, He’s NOT Husband Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.