Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,991 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:01 AM

Early Warning Signs Of Ovarian Cancer(for Ladies) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Early Warning Signs Of Ovarian Cancer(for Ladies) (662 Views)

10 Early Warning Signs Of Diabetes You Should Not Ignore / 5 Warning Signs Stress Is About To Make You Sick / 5 Warning Signs Of Low Blood Sugar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Early Warning Signs Of Ovarian Cancer(for Ladies) by TohKunBoh: 9:10am On Apr 11, 2016
Ovarian Cancer is a deadly disease that could possibly attack any woman. Your body will probably tell you that you may be a victim with some early signs. Do not hesitate to meet your doctor if you have any of these signs or worse - all of them!

Ovarian Cancer could spread to other parts of the body if it is undetected. It is very important to look out for the signs that are not normal for you.

A gastric problem or indigestion once a while could be normal. If you try some different food, it is quite normal. If you eat normally but do get a lot of digestive trouble, visit your doctor.

abdominal enlargement or swelling,

abdominal fullness,

early satiety (feeling full early),

changes in bowel or bladder habits,

clothes not fitting well..

Source:Google. Google and

http://www.yesimbored.com/79/6-secret-early-warning-signs-of-ovarian-cancer/1

We should be fully enriched with informations about all these avoidable cancers and all sorts...Let's use the internet and be creative with it not just have fun every time on the internet..

I use the search engine with my tecno droidpad because its more flexible and large,and because I'm the only male of my family with 4girls...so please tell me why I won't know all these??Don't be surprised okay??

To all those wondering how I knew,yeah I research a lot...More to come..stay tuned..
Re: Early Warning Signs Of Ovarian Cancer(for Ladies) by MrCyril(m): 10:54am On Apr 11, 2016
[quote author=TohKunBoh post=44597686]Ovarian Cancer is a deadly disease that could possibly attack any woman. Your body will probably tell you that you may be a victim with some early signs. Do not hesitate to meet your doctor if you have any of these signs or worse - all of them!

Ovarian Cancer could spread to other parts of the body if it is undetected. It is very important to look out for the signs that are not normal for you.

A gastric problem or indigestion once a while could be normal. If you try some different food, it is quite normal. If you eat normally but do get a lot of digestive trouble, visit your doctor.

abdominal enlargement or swelling,

abdominal fullness,

early satiety (feeling full early),

changes in bowel or bladder habits,

clothes not fitting well..

Source:Google. Google and

http://www.yesimbored.com/79/6-secret-early-warning-signs-of-ovarian-cancer/1

We should be fully enriched with informations about all these avoidable cancers and all sorts...Let's use the internet and be creative with it not just have fun every time on the internet..

I use the search engine with my tecno droidpad because its more flexible and large,and because I'm the only male of my family with 4girls...so please tell me why I won't know all these??Don't be surprised okay??

To all those wondering how I knew,yeah I research a lot...More to come..stay tuned..
[/quote
Our hospital is one of the best in India and we have received lots of awards from Indian Government. we have handled several cases from Nigeria and our track records speaks for us. we also handle all cancer cases, all other surgeries and medical treatments. our services include visa assistance, airport pick up and drop off, accommodation and feeding, phone and Indian sim card, laundry, internet, flight booking, legal formalities, local sight seeing in India, currency exchange.
just email me your medical report with subject "medical report", and i will reply you to tell you the estimated cost of your treatment and how long you will spend in India.
for more info, contact me on : 08032765549, cidomick@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Thomson Reuters Foundation Claims 58% Of Nigerian Women Over 15 Have HIV / 5 Colours Of Urine And What They Mean / This Mixture Will Enhance Your Brain Power And Boost Your Memory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.