Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,477 members, 7,801,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Can U Date A Lady Without Touching - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can U Date A Lady Without Touching (753 Views)

Can U Date A Girl Or A Guy Cose He / She Is Financial Buoyant ? / How Many Round Can U Go? / What Star Should U Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Date A Lady Without Touching by daniel56(m): 10:17am On Apr 11, 2016
I meet dis gal in my department, I told her I like her, I want to be her boyfriend day's later she accept, after closing she sayn I want dis, I want that I keep buying for her, she saw and old classmate and hug d guy, I try to touch her she refuse, I try to hug her she refuse, I told her y she say she did not like huging or touching, I told her an old friend hug u, and I ur boyfriend can't hug, she refuse. I told her is over because if I can't touch her, can't hug her, can't kiss her, if I marry her, I will beg to have sex with her, I will keep begging, to kiss, anytin about begging will never stop, and after telling her it's over she start insulting herself. I just block her on my watsup. Did I do it right
Re: Can U Date A Lady Without Touching by lodscott(m): 10:27am On Apr 11, 2016
daniel56:
I meet dis gal in my department, I told her I like her, I want to be her boyfriend day's later she accept, after closing she sayn I want dis, I want that I keep buying for her, she saw and old classmate and hug d guy, I try to touch her she refuse, I try to hug her she refuse, I told her y she say she did not like huging or touching, I told her an old friend hug u, and I ur boyfriend can't hug, she refuse. I told her is over because if I can't touch her, can't hug her, can't kiss her, if I marry her, I will beg to have sex with her, I will keep begging, to kiss, anytin about begging will never stop, and after telling her it's over she start insulting herself. I just block her on my watsup. Did I do it right

my brother I don't know,but we can't always do everything right so its usless stressing over that, from my experience most if these bxtches are psychos in on way or the other. if there's anything you can't cope with n she can't change then move on

1 Like

Re: Can U Date A Lady Without Touching by daniel56(m): 11:54am On Apr 11, 2016
Thanks, she told m I'm not mature
Re: Can U Date A Lady Without Touching by achinaboy(m): 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
she is a user, i knew people like that when i was 18 and 19, i don't know where they learn those rubbish,if really she is a virgin,thas nice for her,but somtimes it's the other way round, they pretend for u,telling people that your aunty told her to take care of you, and then go around smashing other people,,pls don't let people like that hold u back
Re: Can U Date A Lady Without Touching by KeriBaby(f): 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
grin sad

(1) (Reply)

See What This Man Said About Domestic Violence / *****matured Ladies For Discreet FWB In Owerri***** / Any Sweet & Romantic Single Guy Available?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.