Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Armsgate: My Lawyer Needs More Time – Metuh Begs Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armsgate: My Lawyer Needs More Time – Metuh Begs Court (11389 Views)

Nenadi Usman Down With Breast Cancer, Begs Court To Travel / Dasuki’s Loyalists Threaten To Release Videos Of Beneficiaries Of Armsgate Fund / Armsgate: Metuh Was Paid N400m – okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armsgate: My Lawyer Needs More Time – Metuh Begs Court by senatorbayor(m): 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
odikimi:

Metuh allegation against justice Okon Abangwere not just classmates, he has appeal against that, let's see what the SupremeCourt will say, because I don't believe in Court of Appeal judges, they are hungry judges.
I lost my trust the moment they dismiss Wike's appeal for non use of card reader but upheld Ambode with out use of card leaders

Hmmmm!
As a learned man, I will urge you not to discredit the judiciary.

Cases are determine based on the presentations of the lawyers employed by each litigants.
Re: Armsgate: My Lawyer Needs More Time – Metuh Begs Court by odikimi: 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
senatorbayor:

Hmmmm!
As a learned man, I will urge you not to discredit the judiciary.

Cases are determine based on the presentations of the lawyers employed by each litigants.

which presentations? I wrote an article long time before the judgments were given, I was really taken aback with the ruling of the Court of Appeal. How can u nullify election on what Inec chairman directed against the letters of the constitution. They are so inconsistent in their rulings. Imagine in Akwa Ibom state, they upheld elections of the ASSEMBLY members which was held in same day but nullify the election of the governor. The most foolish Court of Appeal judges are currently at the helm of affairs. Descending into the arena in Ekwenife's case is just one of their stupidity.
Today now, that election can't take place until the matter get to the Supreme court because the court of appeal delve into pre election matter which was not part of the issues raised by the petitioner. go and read section 137, 138 of the Electoral Act and see the foolishness of the judges for yo self.
Re: Armsgate: My Lawyer Needs More Time – Metuh Begs Court by funlord(m): 9:46am On Aug 12, 2017
AgentGoat:
Matron Metuh you must crazy....

What is your what's app number? That is how you can contact me!
Re: Armsgate: My Lawyer Needs More Time – Metuh Begs Court by AgentGoat: 12:30pm On Aug 19, 2017
funlord:

What is your what's app number? That is how you can contact me!
Re: Armsgate: My Lawyer Needs More Time – Metuh Begs Court by idu1(m): 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
[quote author=AgentGoat post=59624509][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NUT Protests In Oyo Against Privatization Of Schools – Pictures / Revealed. The London Hospital Where President Buhari Is Being Treated / Xenophobic Attacks: Senate & House Of Reps Divided Over South Africa Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.