Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,193 members, 7,807,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy (45693 Views)

How To Avoid Been Friend Zoned By A Girl And Make Her Desire You / Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova / Have you ever been friend zoned by someone you'd like to be more than friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
VickyRotex:

Kini zone ni zone? cheesy tongue
ha! Ibeere lo pa iyajebu cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by omoharry(f): 4:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
saasala:
Arrant balderdash! Guys dont friendzone ladie, we FvckZone them. Is either we are dating you or we are nyanshing you for fun or we dont talk at all....
and you crest that as a barge of honour on your chest..abi?
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Senorprinz(m): 4:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
nice write up sire, tho, from my point of view some of the points above doesn't always relate to friendzoning, for instance, compliments
i've come across guys who prefer being sacarstic to girls they are into rather than giving them genuine compliment, i don't know why, but i'm guilty of that too.
i'm not ready:
some guys wont just rush into a association with a girl just because he senses she's into him, my neighbour has been jonzing one babe that he's been crushing over for close to 8months now because he feels he's not financially stable enough to date the girl, this same babe has also been green-lighting my guy for almost the same period.
thank you:
people's emotions mature at different rates, when two people are attracted to each other, it's not compulsory they must graduate into the i love you stage at the same time, that i don't respond likewise doesn't mean i don't wanna be with you, morova, does telling someone 'i love you' really mean you love them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by DharmyYinks: 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
banme1:
Op The ladies will come for ur head.
They won't tongue
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Stuntkid172(m): 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
DirtyGold:

Dude, re-arrange yourself! That "chic" is a dude like you! Don't let the (f) fool you. cool

What's tha business?
are u serious?

or u are kidding me.

Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by DharmyYinks: 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2016
saasala:
Arrant balderdash! Guys dont friendzone ladie, we FvckZone them. Is either we are dating you or we are nyanshing you for fun or we dont talk at all....
Not all guys re sex freaks! Dnt generalize.. just say dats wat u do!
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by DharmyYinks: 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
abbey621:

How many girls do you know that tells a guy she loves him without the guy actually making the first move? Especially in 9ja! Out of all the girls I've dated, only 1 had the balls to come up to me and actually flirt....I think OP been watching too many movies!
Ur question has been answered!
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by DharmyYinks: 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
missingrib:
when you have guys as friends its the best ever...you will be able to have evrything you want without him having sex with you
Inshort... u re comfortable being friend-zoned??
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by jamalchance(m): 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Jumps in his arms* take me away! cheesy

Dharmyyinks talk tru .... U look like d guy wey dey that pics
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by abbey621(m): 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Ur question has been answered!

Answered but not substantiated!
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by VickyRotex(f): 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
ha! Ibeere lo pa iyajebu cheesy cheesy

Huh! Ai dahun ibere lo mu ki iyajebu pa babajebu. tongue
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Ada9103(f): 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
Okkkk
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by franklingud(m): 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lol!!.. as for me oo! I don't friendzone a girl. it's either I fvckZone her or I dateZone her.... OR we ain't talking at all.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by DharmyYinks: 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
Empero1:
@OP

I don't think that one not responding to an "I love you" cheer from a lady means she's been friendzoned. Someone like me that's altruistic and that believe in reciprocation, I don't go gaga when a lady I have affection for say these words to me when practically through her actions and inaction I am in doubt about her genuine affection toward me. Sometimes those words are means used as prey to exploit anyone that is emotionally vulnerable toward another.
I can relate with dat.. nd that's why I said. Not in all cases but most.
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by franklingud(m): 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ada9103:
Okkkk
Damn girl... you took my breath away when I saw ur DP.... so stunning!!
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Ada9103(f): 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
franklingud:

Damn girl... you took my breath away when I saw ur DP.... so stunning!!

Really cry
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by fifidavies: 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
missingrib:
when you have guys as friends its the best ever...you will be able to have evrything you want without him having sex with you
thats not totally true. Kos u can never be frnds with a guy for so long without feelings arising from either of u. If u dnt notice it then one person is damn good at hiding emotions
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
VickyRotex:

Huh! Ai dahun ibere lo mu ki iyajebu pa babajebu. tongue
iyajebu wey don die tey tey how she wan take pa babajebu?

Besides, you are my sister cheesy tongue tongue
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by fifidavies: 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
franklingud:
Lol!!.. as for me oo! I don't friendzone a girl. it's either I fvckZone her or I dateZone her.... OR we ain't talking at all.
lol..omg shocked
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by DharmyYinks: 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
Cokwologu:
OP must be living abroad, to have come up with this assumptions.. Like one guy nigga rightly said, we fu*cckzone girls..
Ain't living abroad. It's a crime for u to use 'we'. Not all guys giv a damn bout sex. It's overrated nd should be enjoyed only wen u re married.
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by DharmyYinks: 4:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
Kaylexzy:
Mehn, dis is d thread I belong to.

Best feeling ever!!! grin
Yaaaaaaaaaay! grin
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by DharmyYinks: 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
GeniusDavid:
Good Gracious! I'm Guilty Of these!
you forgot to add: **When in a conversation, and he randomly talks about your friend**
I think any1 can do that.. I mean talking bout female friends. I do that with my bestie nd it doesn't mean I've friendzone her.

Thanks for d addition! wink
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by DharmyYinks: 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
AsanwaKC:
Having a Female as a Best friend is like having Chicken for a pet, You will eat it some day.
Am surprised dis is coming from a female!

Abi u re a she-male undecided
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by VickyRotex(f): 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
iyajebu wey don die tey tey how she wan take pa babajebu?

Besides, you are my sister cheesy tongue tongue

Babajebu ku before iyajebu embarassed tongue

Yaaayyy Big Brother! cheesy cheesy Now I fit find people trouble, and you'll fight for me grin
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Mikylopez(f): 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
av neva been friend zoned.... n ion tink i will.
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Seunolad1(m): 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
missingrib:
you bad ooo, you can try that with. #open it wide then money#
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by DharmyYinks: 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
VickyRotex:

Not all of them. I believe there are still few responsible guys.
Thank you for this!
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Kaylexzy(m): 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Yaaaaaaaaaay! grin

Boss I swear, nothing beats dat feeling...

U know she likes u,but u deprive her of everything and she can't leave u..

Boss man feeling mehn grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Senorprinz(m): 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
Empero1:
@OP

I don't think that one not responding to an "I love you" cheer from a lady means she's been friendzoned. Someone like me that's altruistic and that believe in reciprocation, I don't go gaga when a lady I have affection for say these words to me when practically through her actions and inaction I am in doubt about her genuine affection toward me. Sometimes those words are means used as prey to exploit anyone that is emotionally vulnerable toward another.
oga your head dey there, na naive guys dey fall for that kain tin or all those sweetheart, cutie pie, boo of life and other mumu pet names babes normally use to fool some guys.
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
VickyRotex:

Babajebu ku before iyajebu embarassed tongue

Yaaayyy Big Brother! cheesy cheesy Now I fit find people trouble, and you'll fight for me grin
who find trouble must ready to face am o

Me no get power for trouble. I'm a lover not a fighter

So any trouble wey you go find, Na ontop your head o cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Tonight's gonna be interesting wink

No tongue
Re: Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
jamalchance:

Dharmyyinks talk tru .... U look like d guy wey dey that pics
What

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman / She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use / 7 Reasons Women Lose Respect For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.