Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa (31186 Views)

Corper Begs Senator Ashafa N100,000, See The Reply He Got / Gbenga Ashafa's 61st Birthday: Amaechi, Dakuku Peterside Attend / The Removal Of The Lagos-Calabar Rail: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa by cktheluckyman: 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
omofunaab:

Did you read what is up there at all.. Senator ashafa just explained what transpired during the transport ministry budget defence

The senator should show us soft copies or hard copies of the supplementary budget or better still show us videos of amaechi defending the budget including the lagos-calabar rail lines.
Re: FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa by PassingShot(m): 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I can only take Ashafa words IF it is confirmed by the House Committee on Transportation Chairman. for now it is thrash....

Shame! He being the Land Transports Committee Chairman was the main person in charge of vetting Amaechi's budget on that rail project.

I dey shame for you big time.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa by cktheluckyman: 3:17pm On Apr 11, 2016
PassingShot:

Even as a member of the Appropriation Committee, he may not have known how and when the project was removed for selfish interest of some thieves. Only the Committee Chairman should be asked that question.

Yet you people want to crucify all SS/SE senators many of whom were not even members of the appropriation commitee of not stopping the removal!! Smh for hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa by omofunaab(m): 3:17pm On Apr 11, 2016
cktheluckyman:

The senator should show us soft copies or hard copies of the supplementary budget or better still show us videos of amaechi defending the budget including the lagos-calabar rail lines.

The video is on YouTube.. You can do yourself a favour and stop being ignorant.. .the important thing is that the project be included back in the approved budget

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa by bendovex: 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
PassingShot:

Read what you've written yourself and decide if you're making any sense.

The issue is, was a supplementary budget submitted for the rail project or not?

Did the Land Transports Committee receive the inclusion or not?

Did the committee submit the budget to the Appropriation Committee or not?

Was the project fraudulently removed by some legislooters from the final approved budget or not?

Now, look yourself in the mirror.
Why all these fuming over a fraudulent budget? SMH
Now, I have just 2 questions for u.
1. Was the Lagos-Calabar rail project captured in the original budget document?
2. Did Jibrin lie by saying that the Lagos-Calabar rail project was not in the original budget?
Re: FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa by swtdrms(m): 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
When did Amaechi add the Lagos-Calabar rail project? I still find it hard to believe.

Oga barca, don't disappoint someone who has always respected you, though we may not be on the side but i do respect you, so don't lose that respect.

The chairman himself confirmed The minister submitted the supplementary budget and you are here trying to question that. Are you a member of the committee? Or do have a better knowledge of happenings in his committee?

Please heed to my advice

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa by cktheluckyman: 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
omofunaab:

The video is on YouTube.. You can do yourself a favour and stop being ignorant.. .the important thing is that the project be included back in the approved budget

No such video is on youtube!! What amechi on the youtube video is all about aviation.Nothing in that video mentioned anything about the lagos-calabar raillines
Re: FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa by abu12: 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Senator Ashafa should show us eveidence and stop speaking in parables!! Besides since he was a member of the appropriation commitee what did he do when the rail lines was removed? What did other SW APC senators do too? This project would even benefit the SW more than the SS/SE

LOOK AT A SOCALLED EDUCATED SOUTHERNER WHO CANT READ AND UNDERSTAND, WHAT D CMM'T CHARMAN SAID, SMH.

6 Likes

Re: FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa by PassingShot(m): 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
[s]
bendovex:

Why all these fuming over a fraudulent budget? SMH
Now, I have just 2 questions for u.
1. Was the Lagos-Calabar rail project captured in the original budget document?
2. Did Jibrin lie by saying that the Lagos-Calabar rail project was not in the original budget?
[/s]

7 Likes

Re: FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa by tee10: 3:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
The following links might be helpful

1. http://budgetoffice.gov.ng/pdfs/2016pro/T

2. http://budgetoffice.gov.ng/index.php/comp

Kindly show me where the Lagos-Calaber rail line is itemised

A minister coming with an amended version of a budget?

Where is that done?

What does the constitution say about appropriation?

We should tell this govt when it wrong

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa by swtdrms(m): 3:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I can only take Ashafa words IF it is confirmed by the House Committee on Transportation Chairman. for now it is thrash....

TonyeBarcanista!
TonyeBarcanista!!
TonyeBarcanista!!!
How many times did i call you? Heed to the advice i gave you earlier.
Can you tell m wat Ashafa's position is?

9 Likes

Re: FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa by bendovex: 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
PassingShot:

Read what you've written yourself and decide if you're making any sense.

The issue is, was a supplementary budget submitted for the rail project or not?

Did the Land Transports Committee receive the inclusion or not?

Did the committee submit the budget to the Appropriation Committee or not?

Was the project fraudulently removed by some legislooters from the final approved budget or not?

Now, look yourself in the mirror.

1 Like

Re: FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
amazing decision wink

1 Like

Re: FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa by aresa: 3:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
bendovex:
This confirms what Jibrin said, that the Lagos-Calabar rail was not captured in the main budget. However, a supplementary document from the ministry of transport was submitted to that effect by the minister of transportation during his ministry's budget defense, which was later sent to the Senate committee on appropriation for proper appropriation.
But the lying government would want us to believe that Lagos-Calabar rail was captured in the original budget, useless government!
what a shame!

They never said it was in the original, they said it was in the amended or supplementary budget..

Learn how to read and comprehend simple English words..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa by Tokety7: 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
aresa:

They never said it was in the original, they said it was in the amended or supplementary budget..

Learn how to read and comprehend simple English words..

The next question the murrafucker will ask u will be.......why was it not in the original budget submitted by Buhari.........to them, since Buhari didnt submit it but his minister, it's null and void. These fools are senseless. cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa by Goddex: 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
we
Re: FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa by aresa: 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
When did Amaechi add the Lagos-Calabar rail project? I still find it hard to believe.

We already have it on tape where Amaechi did in fact argued for and defended the project so in your mind, he was just running his mouth and defending what he never brought forward to the senate?

As usual, you reasoned like a primary school student...

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa by aresa: 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
Tokety7:

The next question the murrafucker will ask u will be.......why was it not in the original budget submitted by Buhari.........to them, since Buhari didnt submit it but his minister, it's null and void. These fools are senseless. cheesy

It's like NL went to the land of dummies and crazies to load up dummies and crazies and just dump them on NL...

Sometimes I just wonder...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa by omenka(m): 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
PassingShot:

Shame! He being the Land Transports Committee Chairman was the main person in charge of vetting Amaechi's budget on that rail project.

I dey shame for you big time.
Very big shame indeed. All in a bid to warm himself back up to his ex-fans. Imagine he even had to go so low as to surreptitiously praise IPOB yesterday. Just imagine that.

Smh.

12 Likes

Re: FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa by blazetitov: 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

What is the role of the House Committee on Transportation Chairman in defending the budget presented by the Minister of transport?

3 Likes

Re: FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa by An0nimus: 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
It's like this railway budget was defended during a closed-door session
Re: FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa by richidinho(m): 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2016
PassingShot:

Use your brain. It's a free gift from God.

This is the Land Transport Committee Chairman speaking.

Your cursed sinators from SS/SE are wicked and don't mind bringing suffering upon those who they claim they represent just to give a dog a bad name.

Read:

bros, we dont need railway but our own sea port.. u hia

Buhari cancelled that contract in the first place

Re: FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa by bayulll011(m): 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
bendovex:
This confirms what Jibrin said, that the Lagos-Calabar rail was not captured in the main budget. However, a supplementary document from the ministry of transport was submitted to that effect by the minister of transportation during his ministry's budget defense, which was later sent to the Senate committee on appropriation for proper appropriation.
But the lying government would want us to believe that Lagos-Calabar rail was captured in the original budget, useless government!
what a shame!

Some of you are not meant to be alive,some of you are so silly and idiocy run in the veins,oh God save me from these unfortunate set of people I find myself with,dint u hear what the man said,the proposal was not in there first,but latter sent to the senate and ameachi to defends it,is that not enough proof for you that FG meant want to embark on that project,imagine a rail from lagos to calabar and pass through lagos sw states and ss and se state,chaiii,some of you are really dumb and u say hausa are born to rule,the reason was simple,they are not divided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa by MadCow1: 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa by olagamalin(m): 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
bendovex:
what a shame!
hahaha.... A supplementary budget was sent and acknowledged by the committee. What are you saying

9 Likes

Re: FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa by OgbeifunErom: 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
swtdrms:

Oga barca, don't disappoint someone who has always respected you, though we may not be on the side but i do respect you, so don't lose that respect.

The chairman himself confirmed The minister submitted the supplementary budget and you are here trying to question that. Are you a member of the committee? Or do have a better knowledge of happenings in his committee?

Please heed to my advice

So there are still people that respect that comedian?

Na wa ooo

grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa by Unibenfucker(m): 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
How on earth would the useless senators expunge what lord Bubu has put in the budget for the progress of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa by opineflu(m): 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
PassingShot:
Shame on Jibrin and Ben-Bruce the Twitter Senator.

shey b i talk am ....this people dey fight for dem selves not 4 us...e b like make i cry...

8 Likes

Re: FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa by OgbeifunErom: 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
bayulll011:

Some of you are not meant to be alive,some of you are so silly and idiocy run in the veins,oh God save me from these unfortunate set of people I find myself with,dint u hear what the man said,the proposal was not in there first,but latter sent to the senate and ameachi to defends it,is that not enough proof for you that FG meant want to embark on that project,imagine a rail from lagos to calabar and pass through lagos sw states and ss and se state,chaiii,some of you are really dumb and u say hausa are born to rule,the reason was simple,they are not divided

Sorry I had to laugh at this, cheesy cheesy cheesy

That was a brutally honest post

Well done

7 Likes

Re: FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa by dragonking2: 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
APC led NASS removes a project from budget and same APC led Presidency (and volunteers) blame PDP legislators?
Re: FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa by opineflu(m): 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
the masses are been raped front and back
Re: FG Included Lagos-calabar Rail In 2016 Budget - Gbenga Ashafa by duchess02(m): 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
ObinnaIzuora:

Can you imagine this nonsense. So a project that will benefit all the southern states is a Tinubu project, you see what hatred has done to your life. Pathetic
dnt mind him,he is frm d sad east

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CCT: Saraki's Objection Thrown Out, Trial Commences / Under Jonathan, Dora Akunyili Was Forced To Work While Dying- Lauretta Onochie / Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.