Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Is "Ferrari" By Yemi Alade A Word Of Encouragement For The Runs Girls? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is "Ferrari" By Yemi Alade A Word Of Encouragement For The Runs Girls? (1361 Views)

Comedian AY Poses With His Mercedes Benz G-wagon With A Word Of Advice (photo) / Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" / Dencia Calls Yemi Alade A "NOBODY" For Mentioning Her Name In An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is "Ferrari" By Yemi Alade A Word Of Encouragement For The Runs Girls? by danbrowndmf(m): 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
This is the kind of write up that makes people start shouting and yelling "Hater, Hater" after reading,but i don't care. I'm not 100percent fan of yemi Alade but i can't deny the fact that she is talented & and very successful at what she does. The ferrari track was a single dropped off her "MaMa Africa" album before dropping the album,along side with a video after a day or two. Shout out to fioke for what he did on that song. I decided to listen to this track base on the hype have seen online about the song, plus i'm a big fan of Yemi alade's Video,especially for her dance steps. Lols,Who no like better thing?. The hook on this ferrari song is what really draw my attention.when i heard something like this on the hook "if you love me you go buy me ferrari,if you love me you go pay me salary, soup wey sweet na money cook am, if u want it u go pay for am, cus love no be for mouth" What was yemi alade trying to portray on this track? Was she encouraging the runs girls? Was she trying to say "No money no love?" what does she mean by " if u want it u go pay for am?" does she mean we should start paying for sex? I thought she's a feminist and she would encourage other ladies to work hard for there money instead of selling there body for money? Or was she not aware of what she was saying? Or she just want to make hit?. As the album title implies "MaMa Africa" was Yemi trying to sell africa out to the world as a place where you ought to pay for sex or love?. Well i dunno if all this thought came to my mind cus i'm one of the broke guys around who can't pay for love. What's your opinion about this? - By Ibrahim

cc Lalasticlala
Re: Is "Ferrari" By Yemi Alade A Word Of Encouragement For The Runs Girls? by Young03(m): 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
but bros..IF U ASK ME

NA HU I GO ASK?
Re: Is "Ferrari" By Yemi Alade A Word Of Encouragement For The Runs Girls? by Airforce1(m): 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
person wey wan spoil go spoil
Re: Is "Ferrari" By Yemi Alade A Word Of Encouragement For The Runs Girls? by Kingblingz(m): 4:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
If e like make e be there National Anthem,E no concern me,na una wey dey patronise them go hear am
Re: Is "Ferrari" By Yemi Alade A Word Of Encouragement For The Runs Girls? by Oche211(m): 4:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ok
Re: Is "Ferrari" By Yemi Alade A Word Of Encouragement For The Runs Girls? by danbrowndmf(m): 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
Airforce1:
hhmm
You don listen the song?
Re: Is "Ferrari" By Yemi Alade A Word Of Encouragement For The Runs Girls? by dammywapes(m): 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
I think yemi just sang her own song o, olosho s always after d money no matter what. olosho fit do free service?
Re: Is "Ferrari" By Yemi Alade A Word Of Encouragement For The Runs Girls? by ijci(m): 4:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
Re: Is "Ferrari" By Yemi Alade A Word Of Encouragement For The Runs Girls? by danbrowndmf(m): 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
ijci:
who dis story don eep? Raise ur hand
who u epp?
Re: Is "Ferrari" By Yemi Alade A Word Of Encouragement For The Runs Girls? by danbrowndmf(m): 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
dammywapes:
I think yemi just sang her own song o, olosho s always after d money no matter what. olosho fit do free service?
i just felt like her song is encouraging them to do more

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Fuji Muscian Olumide Awise Is Dead / Security Guard Left In Tears After Seyi Law Gave Him Three Dirty Slaps / Comedian Koboko & Media personality Kelvinkul stuns in new photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.