Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos (53773 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa / Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class / Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by olillywales(m): 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2016

Agege bread hawker turned model, Olajumoke Orisaguna along with her husband, Sunday and two children, Grace and Precious will move into their luxury Surulere (Lagos) apartment this week.

Sources close to Sujimoto Construction, the company that got her the apartment (rent and furnishing) for five years, told us that the finishing touches are being dabbed on the abode. And in a matter of days, the three –bedroom pad will be occupied.

The 27 year-old lucky damsel – discovered in February after the photo bombed TY Bello’s shoot of Tinie Tempah in Yaba area of Lagos – is getting ready to move from the hotel in Sabo, Yaba (Lagos) where she has made home in the last few weeks.

Before then, she was squatting at Liberty Bakery (on Commercial Avenue, Sabo) along with scores of hawkers.

Orisaguna, a hair stylist from Iree (Osun) had come to Lagos in January (her second adventure in the mega city) following closure of the Polytechnic and dwindling sales.

Now with various endorsements and gifts running into millions (from Payporte, Shirleys’s Confectionaries, Stanbic IBTC, Sujumoto Construction, Divine Eldocuments and Mrs. Abiodun Obakin of Biobak Restaurant, among others), another endorsement will be unveiled next week.

Insiders confirmed that a company producing baby products has signed her on – and the unveiling will be done next week.

From poverty to prosperity, the miracle in the life of Olajumoke Orisaguna has fascinated millions across the world…

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/olajumoke-orisaguna-relocates-from.html

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by Airforce1(m): 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
aww good for her smiley

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by Terry68: 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2016
Wishing her more success

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by kingofchess(m): 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
Good 4 her

6 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by GudluckIBB(m): 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
..........................For the Bible says when The Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dreamt!

To her She is still dreaming but
Its the Lords doing!

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
the one wey them give her for Lekki nko? abi na fluke?

10 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by nairagossip: 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
ok
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by JhimmySpark(m): 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
When itz ur time nothing can stand in your way. May her star never dim.

5 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by Justycxx(m): 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
which BABA do this one? I doubt if this is ordinary. E fit be baba God sha

5 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by jesusbae: 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
nice 1
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by joey150(m): 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
I tot we past this?

They haven't been able to keep up the charade for too long

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
Go baby, kip shining it's your time.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2016
Thank God for her...

I will be moving into mine by the weekend, I thank God for finally making it possible for me.
Am grateful Lord.

51 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by gabazin080(m): 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2016
From grass to grace. Bigger u I pray.

Haters can go an hug transformer

Oh! I forgot there's no light

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by mallamseifaldin(m): 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2016
Her JUJU is working.......

Small time we go hear say OLAJUMOKE is now the second wife of PMB.....

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by lonelydora: 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2016
So she has been staying in a hotel all this while?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by famo19: 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2016
ma jaiye looooo omo mi washere u r made to shine like that black kiwi shoe grin

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by otemanuduno: 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2016
How does this affect the wails of the wailers? SVP, call me when Wailer's thread show face abeg!!!

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by ednut1(m): 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2016
abeg who help me see my boxers i hang am for backyard and i no see am

7 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2016
Congrats to her

With that been said, hope she dey prepare for rainy days!!

We no wan hear news for NL say "popular hawker turns model becomes homeless after her 5 year rent expires"

I wish her well tho

9 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by Segadem(m): 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
Terry68:
Wishing her more success
Amen
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by Segadem(m): 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
ednut1:
stale
for your mind?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by sukkot: 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
wink
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by Ramanto(m): 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
She Has Reappeared

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by banme1(m): 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
The husband automatically end up as house boy
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by Stuntkid172(m): 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
picture of the house or adonbilivit
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by oochi123(f): 8:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
Baba God abeg pick my calls..e don tey wey I dey find you o..
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by Mopolchi: 8:20pm On Apr 11, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by Isoni(m): 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
In Davido's voice "na which baba do the jazz?"

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos by DanielJones: 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
From Grass to Glory. It's the Lord's doing...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alex Unusual Robbed, Valuables Taken (Photo) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children In New Photos / Fella Makafui Releases Hot Photos After Boyfriend Closed Her Wine Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.