Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Neat Canon Cp910 Photo Printer @ 15k !! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Neat Canon Cp910 Photo Printer @ 15k !! (1237 Views)

24 Inch Photo Printer For Sale / Hiti 640ps Photo Printer Supplies In Nigeria / Canon Selphy CP1000 Photo Printer For Sale (2) (3) (4)

Neat Canon Cp910 Photo Printer @ 15k !! by Deme98(m): 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
Canon Selphy cp910 ... U can print both using SD cards , thru your computer or thru WiFi ... I'll also give u free printing paper along with it ... Whatsapp or call : 07031174103

Re: Neat Canon Cp910 Photo Printer @ 15k !! by SATANlST: 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
LyfeJennings that thick sharn na heavy troll o. she will claim to be in lagos then claim to be in east then claim to be in nassarawa. i even did some number tracing and it linked me to a nairaland guy but i dont want to believe its a guy. i think she is actually a girl or a crossdresser. please when u video call, emphasize on seeing pussy. even if na girl , e sure me say na troll because if say na girl wey serous, with the number of guys that have contacted her, she will have picked one. well try her out and if you wish, update me on the outcome. but i can assure u that nothing will work. she is also very tribalistic
Re: Neat Canon Cp910 Photo Printer @ 15k !! by LyfeJennings(m): 8:05am On Nov 26, 2021
SATANlST:
LyfeJennings that thick sharn na heavy troll o. she will claim to be in lagos then claim to be in east then claim to be in nassarawa. i even did some number tracing and it linked me to a nairaland guy but i dont want to believe its a guy. i think she is actually a girl or a crossdresser. please when u video call, emphasize on seeing pussy. even if na girl , e sure me say na troll because if say na girl wey serous, with the number of guys that have contacted her, she will have picked one. well try her out and if you wish, update me on the outcome. but i can assure u that nothing will work. she is also very tribalistic

Na babe but I doubt who she truly is
I also think she a scam
We did video call but she no show her face
I actually jerked off for her in video but I seriously doubt her
Re: Neat Canon Cp910 Photo Printer @ 15k !! by SATANlST: 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
LyfeJennings:

Na babe but I doubt who she truly is
I also think she a scam
We did video call but she no show her face
I actually jerked off for her in video but I seriously doubt her
yes na babe but everything about her is odd and suspcious, she even into all these spritual stuff. i just dey look am , i go enter am in a very bad way soon. she cant be trolling guys anyhow here. i know like 3 legit guys that she has trolled. if she want see jerkoff make she talk straight
Re: Neat Canon Cp910 Photo Printer @ 15k !! by LyfeJennings(m): 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
SATANlST:
yes na babe but everything about her is odd and suspcious, she even into all these spritual stuff. i just dey look am , i go enter am in a very bad way soon. she cant be trolling guys anyhow here. i know like 3 legit guys that she has trolled. if she want see jerkoff make she talk straight

Thanks for confirming my fear
I don block am
She doesn't look real to me tho
It seem like a setup kind of
Re: Neat Canon Cp910 Photo Printer @ 15k !! by SATANlST: 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
LyfeJennings:

Thanks for confirming my fear
I don block am
She doesn't look real to me tho
It seem like a setup kind of
exactly, i have been following her for long, i want to know what her mission or aim is. because she cant tell me thAT with all the guys that have contacted her here she has not found one. the bitch is pissing me off to the max.
she even claims to have the power to invoke fire lol

Check Out This 3D Drawings / :-[ Help Design A Site Logo / Capture The Moments With Imbue Images.