Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics) (4247 Views)

Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars / Check Out Some Really Funny Reasons Ladies Love Men With Beards. / See The hot Crazy Things Girls love Doing in The Club These Days (18+ photosif) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics) by odinese(m): 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
When u are alone with ur gf or maybe any lady talking together and u mistakenly look down to her thighs even if ur mind is not thinking about any stupid stuff, then she does something like this. ..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics) by odinese(m): 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
To me it's so annoying.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics) by Cutehector(m): 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
grin I can relate to that
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics) by falconey(m): 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
grin

I don't see anything annoying about that whatsoever , she is just adjusting.
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
cool
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
sad
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics) by Faber(m): 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
bt the legs i see in the pishure above are not those of a nija babe. who get those legs? lemme begin from there.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics) by Julietcutie(f): 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
lol it ain't our fault... we wanna make sure we ain't distracting u tongue
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics) by Ezedon(m): 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
Women and their fishy brain

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics) by dulux07(m): 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
When u know the skirt is short in the first place, then why did u put it on. They will now start battling with it outside undecided
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics) by obiorathesubtle: 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
smh.. Women and their brain shaa
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics) by donholy28(m): 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
falconey:
grin

I don't see anything annoying about that whatsoever , she is just adjusting.
they know dat d skirt is too short but they put it on anyway and later when they see guys looking,they start pulling it down...stupidity
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics) by Bluezy13(m): 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
Look straight into her eyes for a while and walk away without a word...

She will feel stupid.
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics) by Ramanto(m): 8:47pm On Apr 11, 2016
Julietcutie:
Then Why Did You Put It On In The First Place?
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics) by briyane: 8:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
Jesss Sen. Benny, Pls, give @up 3 wraps of common sense!
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics) by briyane: 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
[/color]
Julietcutie:

...and this one 6wraps, pls!
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics) by Justycxx(m): 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lol, i'm glad i am not the only one that wants to slap a bitch for that shit.
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
Good girls do dat alot grin
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics) by odinese(m): 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
Aisha96:
My question is how did your wandering eyes roam here and there and manage to nest its resting place in a private area?

Fücking pervert! Both of you were having a chit-chat so civility demands you look at her face or stare past or mount your naughty eyes elsewhere.
My friend sharrap!
Wetin dey inside dere sef? Shey fuel dey come out from dere? Abi na me tell you say make u wear miniskirt?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics) by akike: 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
odinese:
When u are alone with ur gf or maybe any lady talking together and u mistakenly look down to her thighs even if ur mind is not thinking about any stupid stuff, then she does something like this. ..

Men also do annoying stuffs undecided
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics) by latinoKingdom(m): 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
Julietcutie:
if it is not to distract then why did you put on short skirt like that?
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2016
Aisha96:
My question is how did your wandering eyes roam here and there and manage to nest its resting place in a private area?

Fücking pervert! Both of you were having a chit-chat so civility demands you look at her face or stare past or mount your naughty eyes elsewhere.

So if you mistakenly look at a guys groin area (which most of you do a lot)it means you're a pervert too right?

Some of you girls just type without sense. . . Tired of the foolishness. The human eyes are not designed to be fixed on one spot. Dress decently if you really care. Most of you will dress like harlots and when you get outside you start adjusting. . . Is that not madness?
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
Julietcutie:

You've spoken well, but you ladies need to be more decent. Seriously most of you expose body parts like there's no tomorrow and you still want to be treated with the same respect as a Pastor's wife.

Haba. . . a lot of ladies are shameless but they'll never admit it. Even in Church, they dress to seduce. Ekwensu children!
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics) by TheFirstLady: 9:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
@Seun, Lalasticlala and the MOD who banned blaqcoffee109, is nairaland anti Nigerian Women or what? why should Accidental genius call Nigerian women liability and without future ambition and BlaqCoffee109 be banned for calling out AccidentalGenuis for the derogatory and negative remarks he posted?
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics) by pablus: 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
is the pic a Nigerian woman? NO!
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
Perpetually confused creatures.... .
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics) by Julietcutie(f): 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
blackberlin:

You've spoken well, but you ladies need to be more decent. Seriously most of you expose body parts like there's no tomorrow and you still want to be treated with the same respect as a Pastor's wife.

Haba. . . a lot of ladies are shameless but they'll never admit it. Even in Church, they dress to seduce. Ekwensu children!
Yea true... but I mind how I dress also
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics) by demzylahot(m): 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
Julietcutie:
you can't distract me, just thatmy john Thomas might be distracted
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics) by moststylish(m): 10:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
Aisha96:

That's not gentleman-like and it makes you come off as sex-starved. Doesn't speak well of one's personality. Do amend your ways, mister.
so if he is sex starve, so what, is it a crime,wen a guy bring up issues like this......the next comment is, he sex starved.....y dont u amend your ways
Re: Why Do Alot Of Nigerian Ladies Love Doing This Annoying Stuff..(pics) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls...which Do You Prefer / The Evolution Of Make Up / Countries Of Men With The Largest joysticks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.