Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Buhari Did Not Reject 2016 Budget – Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Did Not Reject 2016 Budget – Presidency (14429 Views)

We Did Not Reject Magu, Because Of DSS Report~Saraki, Senate President / UK: Jonathan’s Govt Did Not Reject Help To Rescue Chibok Girls / Senate Did Not Reject Magu’s Nomination – Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Did Not Reject 2016 Budget – Presidency by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
Sen. Ita Enang, Senior Special Assistant to the President on National Assembly Matters (Senate), said President Muhammmadu Buhari did not reject the 2016 budget as being speculated.

Enang told newsmen in Abuja on Monday that media reports alleging that the budget had been rejected were untrue.

He said that what Buhari did before travelling to China was to send the budget to ministries in order to get feedbacks that would inform his assent.

“The president received the budget and convened an emergency Federal Executive Council meeting.

“He gave each of the ministers, departments and agencies the opportunity to look at the details as submitted by the National Assembly.

“This is to enable him get opinion on the state of the budget to enable him take a decision.

“The exercise was conducted on Friday and it is ongoing by the different ministers and ministries,” he explained.

Enang said that currently, Buhari had not fouled the constitutional time frame to assent to the budget, adding that it should not be assumed that the budget had been rejected.

“The constitutional time frame for Mr President’s receiving and considering the budget began on Friday last week.

“The question has not arisen as to returning or otherwise.

“But, I want to say the best way we as liaison officers are handling this matter is to speak less and work more, creating interactions.

“So, we will raise more interactions, consultations, engagements.

“There is nothing for the country to worry about, because we do not want to have crisis between the Executive and the Legislature, and it would not arise; this is one government,” he said
Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/2016-budget-not-rejected-executive-presidency/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Did Not Reject 2016 Budget – Presidency by Karlovich: 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
Buhari is a dullard, he couldn't understand what the budget was all about that's why he fled to china to cool off. #send the dullard away

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Did Not Reject 2016 Budget – Presidency by psucc(m): 9:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
I can see CHANGE is truly in Nigeria.

How can a govt that pride itself of fighting corruption and righting the wrongs of its opposition be this chameleon.

23 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Reject 2016 Budget – Presidency by Beeman1(m): 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
Karlovich:
Buhari is a dullard, he couldn't understand what the budget was all about that's why he fled to china to cool off. #send the dullard away
And d dullard is ruling over ur sorry ass. Now tell me who is more dullard

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Did Not Reject 2016 Budget – Presidency by mankan2k7(m): 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
We are already in this mess for a long run. This govt seems not to get itself in order.

We are in this situation just because we prefer a NEPA bill certificate holder to others

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Did Not Reject 2016 Budget – Presidency by adekayo1234(m): 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
budget dan suffer o.... chai

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Did Not Reject 2016 Budget – Presidency by emmykk(m): 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
buhari be like i will not share ghana must go if una like make una sign.i don go china....importing rechargeable bicycle things on my mind to quench fuelQ

#DemonicPRESIDENT

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Reject 2016 Budget – Presidency by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
what i'm abt to say, some ppl will attack and call me names cos of it, some will call my people names, some will curse my village, some will even go to the extent of quoting me just to insult me, all the same, i just want to tell everyone that i'm still single and searching.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Reject 2016 Budget – Presidency by Emekamex(m): 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
Buhari's government and confusion are like this....

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Did Not Reject 2016 Budget – Presidency by kinibigdeal(m): 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
tongue

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Reject 2016 Budget – Presidency by folks4luv(f): 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
who is fooling who? d friction has been created and hear generated. we already know their is crisis between d executive n d legislature. like he said, I guess they shud talk less indeed, esp d executive. but APC is a messed up party n I am sad they proved me right.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Reject 2016 Budget – Presidency by Integrityfarms(m): 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
Make una continue dey do the budget turn turn Turner! If signing is taking donkey years then implementation will take.....Ur guess is as good as mine!

Most confused government ever!

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Reject 2016 Budget – Presidency by Beeman1(m): 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
To all of Ipods/wailers calling PMB dullard,na una go taya cause he will continue to rule and dictate to every single of your souls.

God bless PMB

God bless Nigeria.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Did Not Reject 2016 Budget – Presidency by kinibigdeal(m): 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
Krisan234:
what i'm abt to say, some ppl will attack and call me names cos of it, some will call my people names, some will curse my village, some will even go to the extent of quoting me just to insult me, all the same, i just want to tell everyone that i'm still single and searching.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Reject 2016 Budget – Presidency by dragonking2: 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
Who do we believe now... Yesterday they said buhari rejected the budget, today now they say buhari didn't reject the budget..What kind of useless people are in power? APC is just too useless.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Did Not Reject 2016 Budget – Presidency by appini: 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
Buhari is a confused old soldier.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Reject 2016 Budget – Presidency by Chalatanace(m): 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
FTC... Lol grin
Re: Buhari Did Not Reject 2016 Budget – Presidency by canalily(m): 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
Is it Lia againundecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Reject 2016 Budget – Presidency by Lilimax(f): 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
Whom are we to believe since everyone of them is lying in one way or the other. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Reject 2016 Budget – Presidency by SageTravels: 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
And we have been fighting since yesterday and your coming today to tell us another stop.

gerarahere mehn

1 Like

Re: Buhari Did Not Reject 2016 Budget – Presidency by Viktor1983(m): 9:47pm On Apr 11, 2016
This FG thinks everyone is a fool...
one year almost gone, 3more to go...

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Reject 2016 Budget – Presidency by MrPresident1: 9:47pm On Apr 11, 2016
Continue lying.

He is under orders not to sign any budget.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Reject 2016 Budget – Presidency by seyilabi(m): 9:47pm On Apr 11, 2016
Who do we now believe?

The presidency or the Nat. Assembly.
But wait dis report didn't mention the omission of Lagos\calabar rail contract.
Re: Buhari Did Not Reject 2016 Budget – Presidency by TheFirstLady: 9:47pm On Apr 11, 2016
@Seun, Lalasticlala and the MOD who banned blaqcoffee109, is nairaland anti Nigerian Women or what? why should Accidental genius call Nigerian women liability and without future ambition and BlaqCoffee109 be banned for calling out AccidentalGenuis for the derogatory and negative remarks he posted?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Did Not Reject 2016 Budget – Presidency by canalily(m): 9:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lilimax:
Ok
wir hav u been Liliundecided
Re: Buhari Did Not Reject 2016 Budget – Presidency by lunaticfringe: 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
Mehn, Nigerians are in for a long ride!!! Peeps should brace up for tougher times ahead cos dis man called buhari doesn't give a hoot about y'all cos his cows are more important than anything happening(negative change) to to the country...

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Reject 2016 Budget – Presidency by Lilimax(f): 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
canalily:
wir hav u been Liliundecided
I should ask you cos I've been very much around smiley
Re: Buhari Did Not Reject 2016 Budget – Presidency by emmykk(m): 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
Beeman1:

LIKE IF BUHARI IS MORE DULLARD

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Reject 2016 Budget – Presidency by erusen: 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
Beeman1:
,"who is more dullard"you seem to belong zoo buhari came from.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Did Not Reject 2016 Budget – Presidency by canalily(m): 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lilimax:
I should ask you cos I've been very much around smiley
buh u ve been scare here in Nairaland like fuel and Buhari in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Politicians Spend More Money On Girls Than Media - Adeyanju / He That’s Without Sin Should Cast The First Stone At Atiku —bode George / Adamawa Now Free Of Boko Haram — Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.