Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,878 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:50 AM

Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill (96763 Views)

Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos / Argentinian Women Strip Unclad In Screaming Protest Against Violence (photos) / "Ugandan Army Officer Tortured Unclad In A Military Barracks". Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by brytee: 5:29am On Apr 12, 2016
At times a woman's unclothedness appears to be so disgusting to behold.....
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by Sayelabola(m): 6:38am On Apr 12, 2016
deewhone:
Can't u see she has lost her sanity?

I could see it appears she has lost sanity.

But is it medically proven?
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by Sayelabola(m): 6:40am On Apr 12, 2016
deewhone:
Can't u see she has lost her sanity?

But is it medically proven?
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by cutekhalifa(m): 6:48am On Apr 12, 2016
Controversial kenya.. grin
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by otiigba1(m): 7:00am On Apr 12, 2016
Julietcutie:

am protected by my God ...i can't be in such a mess as to go unclad in public.... so leave me out of this and stop focusing the whole issue like u want me to run mad nd go unclad on d streets... nd mind u there are old gangster mama's /women out der #dont quote me again
shut up! Gangster mama my butt! grin me thinks you are mad already. Bite my arse! tongue
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by Kezino(m): 7:15am On Apr 12, 2016
See the video here
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by chocolate01: 7:22am On Apr 12, 2016
where is the woman?
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 12, 2016
francizy:
That must be Obiagelli cuz I heard she travelled to Kenya recently! grin grin grin
SMH
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by Dayshow: 7:36am On Apr 12, 2016
The Devil Seems To Dwel In Kenya. My frnd this statement is not right
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 12, 2016
Ramanto:
The Devil Seems To Dwel In Kenya
Yes o, they went for vacation outside Nigeria thank God.
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by comos: 7:37am On Apr 12, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Na WA ooooooo

Nairalanders please avoid this site, they are using it to attack your system
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by fortunechy(m): 7:37am On Apr 12, 2016
i fink Devil/Satan came frm Kenya.
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by comos: 7:38am On Apr 12, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Nairobi residents were recently treated to a free drama between a man and woman. It’s not clear what transpired between them but they were captured on video exchanging blows and the lady even went ahead to UnCloth while the public cheered.

When things got out of control, good samaritans came and took the lady aside forcing her to cover herself up.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/04/woman-walks-nakd-in-streets-of-nairobi.html#more

Nairalanders please avoid this site, they are using it to attack your system
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by JerryOJerry: 7:47am On Apr 12, 2016
englishmart:
yeah. End time country
buhari next trip is to Japan for nuclear submit. Obama sef go come
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by Bistech(m): 7:50am On Apr 12, 2016
Whizzcute:
She must be HIGH on wet Oshogbo weed grin

Lolz...are u frm Osogbo?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 12, 2016
Chai!! Everything on her body is falling apart, see the breast falling like our naira, her stomach has collapsed like the infrastructure in Nigeria.

She dey even kolo like Nigerians queuing for fuel.
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 12, 2016
Dont u think we need to summon crusade to help our African brother
deewhone:
Oh My God! What a Shame...feel 4 her
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by MtuFulani: 8:07am On Apr 12, 2016
macaranta:
Why always Kenya?

Because these are the sort of things about Kenya that seem to fascinate you nairalandas. You go to google and search for the oddest, silliest stories from Kenya and then post them here under sensational titles. And you do that everyday. What's strange is that these stories must have a sexual connotation. And then you all act shocked, appalled, horrified, and outraged... as if Nigeria is a scandal free country.

One of the reasons Kenyan news finds itself here is because Kenya's media houses are THE BEST in Africa. There are a few beacons of continent-wide journalistic excellence, but these are few and far between. East Africa’s Nation Media Group has an excellent network of foreign correspondents across the continent. It produces much of its own news about Africa for its stable of newspapers, television stations and news sites. South Africa’s e-tv has a bureau in Nairobi, Kenya. Nigerians seem very hungry for African stories and Kenya's media houses are printing out more stories than many other African countries.

The only problem is that nairalandas are only interested in the Kenyan tabloids. Nairalanders really, really care about our village idiots. They want to know who slept with whom and in which Kenyan village. They want to know which Kenyan villager cheated on his wife with her sister. And in which position they were caught. Oh, and are there any pictures? Please guys, stop. Just stop. You are starting to embarrass yourselves with this Kenyan obsession of yours. I suppose it's ok to feature such stories sometimes, but if it's all you guys care about then it says more about you than it says about us.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by Mbediogu(m): 8:14am On Apr 12, 2016
West Africa remains the best. East Africa especially Kenya and Uganda represent the Sodom and Gomorrah of Africa and HIV capital of the world.
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by OgaTheTop2: 8:19am On Apr 12, 2016
Holyfield1:
Is Nairobi in Kenya? grin grin grin grin
No. Nairobi is in Rivers State.
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by Destinygrl(f): 8:48am On Apr 12, 2016
very pathetic man exchanging blows with a woman
more pathetic ppl standing and watching this exchange of shameful blows
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 12, 2016
Y'know i hate most nigerians. Hypocrites
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by tobiloba940(m): 9:10am On Apr 12, 2016
Holyfield1:
Is Nairobi in Kenya? grin grin grin grin
what are u saying
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by macaranta(m): 9:15am On Apr 12, 2016
MtuFulani:

Because these are the sort of things about Kenya that seem to fascinate you nairalandas. You go to google and search for the oddest, silliest stories from Kenya and then post them here under sensational titles. And you do that everyday. What's strange is that these stories must have a sexual connotation. And then you all act shocked, appalled, horrified, and outraged... as if Nigeria is a scandal free country.

One of the reasons Kenyan news finds itself here is because Kenya's media houses are THE BEST in Africa. There are a few beacons of continent-wide journalistic excellence, but these are few and far between. East Africa’s Nation Media Group has an excellent network of foreign correspondents across the continent. It produces much of its own news about Africa for its stable of newspapers, television stations and news sites. South Africa’s e-tv has a bureau in Nairobi, Kenya. Nigerians seem very hungry for African stories and Kenya's media houses are printing out more stories than many other African countries.

The only problem is that nairalandas are only interested in the Kenyan tabloids. Nairalanders really, really care about our village idiots. They want to know who slept with whom and in which Kenyan village. They want to know which Kenyan villager cheated on his wife with her sister. And in which position they were caught. Oh, and are there any pictures? Please guys, stop. Just stop. You are starting to embarrass yourselves with this Kenyan obsession of yours. I suppose it's ok to feature such stories sometimes, but if it's all you guys care about then it says more about you than it says about us.

Lol Nigga just cracked me up...wtf see sermon.
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by Richardfred(m): 10:06am On Apr 12, 2016
she had really gone crazy with the guy in view..
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by sheypian(m): 10:06am On Apr 12, 2016
Korret!
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by goodheart02(m): 11:22am On Apr 12, 2016
What is with Kenya and absurdities. I think a national exorcism is rightfully needed.
Re: Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill by akp202(m): 11:40am On Apr 12, 2016
That could be someone's mum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul / The Africans Who Discovered America Thousands Of Years Before Columbus / It Rained Fish In Thailand. Must See. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.