Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB (21137 Views)

Femi Adesina: When Petrol Went To N145 Under PMB, Nigerians Held Their Peace / "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy / I Never Said Fuel Scarcity Will End By April 7th - Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB by TheArchangel(f): 9:00am On Apr 12, 2016
lonelydora:

I'm a christian so I still believe in my holy book. grin grin
It is better to sit in the fence when dealing with Nigerian politics and politicians.

1 Like

Re: Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB by hezy4real01(m): 11:36am On Apr 12, 2016
So what did you say
Re: Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB by ifenes(m): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2016
Tam David West. Was that is slave master's name?
Re: Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB by TheBlackGeneral(m): 11:41am On Apr 12, 2016
Old stupid bitch ass nigga!!! Trying to get us infuriated. Your clock is ticking.
Re: Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB by sLentlover7778(m): 11:43am On Apr 12, 2016
A lair will surely steal..
Re: Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 12, 2016
SageTravels:
we know. had it been he did it you will come and tell us you said it. Gararahere mehn. shit

You no look your self well abi? Na your elder brother mateyou think you're talking to "Gererehere" anu ohia! Get some manners boi!

1 Like

Re: Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB by repogirl(f): 11:44am On Apr 12, 2016
Another senile old timer that should be enduring retirement in an old peoples home talking rubbish as usual.

There's nothing wrong with the refineries, they just decided that they don't want to work. Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB by poiZon: 11:46am On Apr 12, 2016
onatisi:
Tam David west doesn't deserve a burial when he dies.his body should be left on the streets for dogs to feed on. I am surprised that many Nigerians stupidly believed him,he was sacked by babangida for fraud when he was made minister for petroleum. Tam has always been a fraud and lying old man with double mouth

my dog will not eat tam goliath's body even if it is prepared in eko hotel.
na vulture meat be dat.

3 Likes

Re: Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 12, 2016
Caseless:
we don't lie in apc.
Telling a lie to cover well documented lies!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 12, 2016
Caseless:
we don't lie in apc.

2 Likes

Re: Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB by emajoe: 11:51am On Apr 12, 2016
From the first picture, I can only see WRIST WATCH (+banggle) without that CUP OF TEA, that made headline news at the twilight of his ministerial tenure.
He says there is nothing wrong with our refineris !
Sooner that latter, he will come to deny this statement.
APC didn't offer him any post, hence this his counter statement.
At a certain age, one should crave for a NAME, not just to have been named.
You said fuel will sell for N40/L. You waited till today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB by emajoe: 11:52am On Apr 12, 2016
From the first picture, I can only see WRIST WATCH (+banggle) without that CUP OF TEA, that made headline news at the twilight of his ministerial tenure.
He says there is nothing wrong with our refineris !
Sooner that latter, he will come to deny this statement.
APC didn't offer him any post, hence this his counter statement.
At a certain age, one should crave for a NAME, not just to have been named.
You said fuel will sell for N40/L. You waited till today.
Re: Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB by VictorRomanov: 11:52am On Apr 12, 2016
ifyan:
Are you surprised. What is this government known for, so he has to tag along.

Don't blame him.

You are right. Blame GEJ!

1 Like

Re: Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB by senzmanto9(m): 11:52am On Apr 12, 2016
searchng4love:
he said it.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/buharill-reduce-petrol-to-n40l-david-west/

FORMER Minister of Petroleum and Energy, Prof. Tamunoemi David-West, said that Nigerians should expect sharp drop in petrol price from the current N87 to about N40 per litre, saying, “the president-elect, Gen. Mohammed Buhari, will reduce the fuel pump price to N40 per litre.

In a telephone interview with Vanguard, the former minister argued that Nigeria produces millions of barrels of crude oil daily, and if properly harnessed will boost the performance of the industry. His words: “I want to assure you that by the time he takes over, petrol will be dispensed at N40 per litre. This is possible and he has the credibility to make it work.

The major assignment of the president-elect when he is eventually inaugurated is to restore confidence to the industry. He noted that the president-elect is familiar with the petroleum industry, adding that he is a straight forward person that has respect for democratic principles. “As military head of state, he dealt with the Federal Executive Council with the tenets of democracy. Buhari will build new refineries to make petroleum products available for the masses.

No responsible government will allow the masses to suffer. “He will strengthen the refineries within a year. It is possible as we won’t spend any amount in setting up a green field refinery. We already have a blueprint as we shall use what we have to get what we want,” he added. He further stated that on many occasions, the president – elect had disclosed that the subsidy initiative is a fraud which has distorted the progress expected in the sector.

He is also said to have frowned at the spate of corruption, which has characterised the subsidy regime to include the trillions of Naira spent on both Petrol and Kerosene subsidy within the past few years, thus inhibiting efforts to properly carry-out the Turn Around Maintenance TAM, for the refineries. He added that on countless occasions, he had argued that the country is forced to pay for scam carried out by oil cartel.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/buharill-reduce-petrol-to-n40l-david-west/
am not surprise bi d name WEST is normal.
Re: Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB by senzmanto9(m): 11:53am On Apr 12, 2016
searchng4love:
he said it.

FORMER Minister of Petroleum and Energy, Prof. Tamunoemi David-West, said that Nigerians should expect sharp drop in petrol price from the current N87 to about N40 per litre, saying, “the president-elect, Gen. Mohammed Buhari, will reduce the fuel pump price to N40 per litre.

In a telephone interview with Vanguard, the former minister argued that Nigeria produces millions of barrels of crude oil daily, and if properly harnessed will boost the performance of the industry. His words: “I want to assure you that by the time he takes over, petrol will be dispensed at N40 per litre. This is possible and he has the credibility to make it work.

The major assignment of the president-elect when he is eventually inaugurated is to restore confidence to the industry. He noted that the president-elect is familiar with the petroleum industry, adding that he is a straight forward person that has respect for democratic principles. “As military head of state, he dealt with the Federal Executive Council with the tenets of democracy. Buhari will build new refineries to make petroleum products available for the masses.

No responsible government will allow the masses to suffer. “He will strengthen the refineries within a year. It is possible as we won’t spend any amount in setting up a green field refinery. We already have a blueprint as we shall use what we have to get what we want,” he added. He further stated that on many occasions, the president – elect had disclosed that the subsidy initiative is a fraud which has distorted the progress expected in the sector.

He is also said to have frowned at the spate of corruption, which has characterised the subsidy regime to include the trillions of Naira spent on both Petrol and Kerosene subsidy within the past few years, thus inhibiting efforts to properly carry-out the Turn Around Maintenance TAM, for the refineries. He added that on countless occasions, he had argued that the country is forced to pay for scam carried out by oil cartel.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/buharill-reduce-petrol-to-n40l-david-west/
shala01:

searchng4love:
he said it.

1 Like

Re: Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB by 36STATES: 11:58am On Apr 12, 2016
onatisi:
Tam David west doesn't deserve a burial when he dies.his body should be left on the streets for dogs to feed on. I am surprised that many Nigerians stupidly believed him,he was sacked by babangida for fraud when he was made minister for petroleum. Tam has always been a fraud and lying old man with double mouth

There was one story in those days which I read from my fathers newspaper about how this Tam David West connived with a company called Staines from USA (am not very sure of the name) over invoiced Nigeria to the tune of $75 million. Part of the money was later traced to him and his family.

1 Like

Re: Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB by sun4mama(m): 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
De man is very stupid hw I wish I fit see am make I stone dat him gorimakpa head wai be like tortose own.shameless old fool
Re: Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB by YelloweWest: 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
Hmm they have started denying angry

1 Like

Re: Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB by Ojiofor: 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
Very soon they will deny CHANGE itself!

1 Like

Re: Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB by yinkslinks(m): 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2016
searchng4love:
he said it.

Chaiii!!!
Person papa fa!!

Re: Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB by ifeomaekol(f): 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2016
Na todayyy en don tey, see as dem dey lie nw oh noooooo.

1 Like

Re: Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB by WizydXkoba(m): 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
He didn't say it, I was there! Lol
Re: Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB by GoldEnyong(m): 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
Terrible lier.
Re: Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 12:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
VANHELLSING:
Abokii give me suyer make i chop
and. Watermelon

1 Like

Re: Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB by breakeven: 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
Where is OBJ the letter writer? the state of the Nation today calls for a powerful letter to PMB. or is he afraid of baba? if it is GEJ now he would have written five letters already.
lest i forget , Tam David west is a liar. he should own up that his mentor has failed

1 Like

Re: Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB by onatisi(m): 12:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
36STATES:

There was one story in those days which I read from my fathers newspaper about how this Tam David West connived with a company called Staines from USA (am not very sure of the name) over invoiced Nigeria to the tune of $75 million. Part of the money was later traced to him and his family.
That was the case that sent him to jail, majority of those that listened to ppl like tam David west dont know their history. No government gives him any recognition because they know the kind of person he is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB by ionsman: 1:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
Fedayeen:
Did someone hack your moniker or you are now seeing the chains

If you are smart, you should know that profile is a clone...
Re: Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB by Joel3(m): 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2016
searchng4love:

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
1) One barrel of Crude oil = 42gallons or 159 litres

2) Our Refineries (i.e 4) Installed (combined) capacity = 445,000 ... barrels per day

3) Actual refineries capacity due to ageing equipment = 30% i.e. 133,500 barrels per day.

4) . . 133,500 barrels = 21.2 million litres

5) Local required consumption (F.O.S) = 12millions litres

6) It means that even our MORIBOND refineries can actually meet our local consumption need of petroleum.

7) The cost structure of crude oil (i.e. Qua Iboe Crude Oil) production; - Findings / development - $3.5
- Production cost - $1.5
- Refining Cost - $12.6
- Pipeline/transportation - $1.5
- Distr/bridging fund Margin -$15.69

Cool True cost of one litre of petroleum anywhere in Nigeria;
- Total sum cost = $34.8
- 1ltr cost = $34.8/159 litres = $0.219
- Naira equiv. 0.219xN160= N35.02k
- Add Tax N5 + N35.02 = N40.02

9) Let FGN refute the above composition and if not, they should tell us how they came about N65/litre.

10) Locally refined products cannot be sold at International price.

11) We really do not need FGN SUBSIDY as there was NONE in the first place.

12) What is LACKING, is the WILL to enforce LAW ON CORRUPTION.

Pls re-post until it gets to the right quarters for their response; We still stand a chance as a COUNTRY.

Analysis by Professor Tam David West, former Petroleum Minister.

http://www..com/talk/topic,88026.0.html
Good one

1 Like

Re: Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB by AreaFada2: 1:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
marsoden:
You might as well deny your name!

A Tam Goliath East would be fine! Nobody wants to be associated with failure.

Weyrey. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB by ngoziama: 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
snthesis:
I never said petrol will sell for N40 per litre under Buhari – David-West
By Sylvester Ugwuanyi on April 11, 2016

David-West1
A former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Prof Tam David-West who served when Muhammadu Buhari was the Head of State, has denied saying that President Buhari will crash the price of petrol to N40 per litre, regretting that he must have been misquoted.

This was as he stressed that it was shameful that Nigeria is still involved in importation of petroleum products despite having four refineries capable of meeting the energy needs of the country. He insisted that there is nothing wrong with the nation’s refineries.

The Professor of Virology who spoke to Daily Sun in a telephone interview at the weekend, clarified that he only canvassed the removal of some 14 items currently listed in the petrol pricing template as that which would help crash petrol price to N40.

[flash]http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/11/i-never-said-petrol-will-sell-for-n40-per-litre-under-buhari-david-west/[/flash]

Tam David West shut upppppp.papa wey dey lie
Re: Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB by BushidoBlue(m): 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
It seems we give these old men too much credit, they make promises and when reminded, they deny.. it must be senility setting in...
That's not even the main issue. The silly thing is that some youth are standing with them in their senility...

Please read my signature.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trouble In Kano PDP: Shekarau Holds Rally With Sacked EXCO / Jim Agbaje Tells CNN Why He Wants To Govern Africa's Most Populous City, Lagos / Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial In Absentia Begins, MASSOB Defends Abaribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.