Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Hilarious Photo Of PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious Photo Of PMB (704 Views)

Hilarious Photo Of How Imo State Would Look Like By Year 3030 / #istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! / Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Photo Of PMB by MrEmkaul(m): 10:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
Nigerians can be so funny grin grin

Re: Hilarious Photo Of PMB by fart: 10:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
i used to watch merlin. is it is on? i though i read somewhere that the show ended. it was a funny show sha
Re: Hilarious Photo Of PMB by chrismex(m): 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lol chai baba
Re: Hilarious Photo Of PMB by freshness2020: 11:14pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lol. PMB is about ranking as the most abused president. The APC started it. So they should enjoy the fun with us. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Sometimes opposition dey sweet.

(1) (Reply)

Okon Lagos Throws Jabs At Ben Bruce In His Statement On Buhari's Visit To China / Buhari Inaugurates Nestle's N5.6 Billion Water Factory In Abaji / How To Save Nigeria’s Economy And Stop Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.