Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,419 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London (60085 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Defeats Emeka Ojukwu Junior In His Ward At Nnewi / Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Campaign Ahead Of Anambra Election (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu And Her Children: Then & Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by mikron(m): 12:56am On Apr 12, 2016
Social media personality, Kemi Olunloyo has said that former aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode had a relationship with ex-ambassador, Bianca Ojukwu and even got her pregnant twice when they were younger.
Fani-Kayode spoke about the relationship in 2013 while trying to defend himself against allegations of tribalism.
“I was not a tribalist when I had a long-standing and intimate relationship with Bianca Onoh, an Igbo lady, who later married Colonel Emeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu, the leader of Biafra and who is now our Ambassador in Spain,” Fani-Kayode said at the time.
Ms Olunloyo, on the other hand, made the claim during a recent appearance on Frankly Speaking With Jola Sotubo.
“Fani-Kayode was dating Bianca, Fani-Kayode was in Cambridge, I’ve seen Bianca in Fani-Kayode’s room many times, loved up and everything. They went out,” she said after explaining that she was in London at the same time as the two.
“So when this thing happened, Femi called me… Femi needed someone to defend him… Everybody didn’t want to get involved, but I stood up for Femi.
“It’s true, they went out, and she got pregnant twice…The first pregnancy was a miscarriage…they were supposed to get married, they were engaged already, but Bianca didn’t want to go out with Fani-Kayode anymore so she had an abortion…I’m saying it on camera now, she had an abortion,” she added.
Fani-Kayode’s claims were however denied by Bianca who added that she had never met him in person.
She also threatened to sue him for the statement, but never did.
Fani-Kayode had earlier spoken about the relationship with Bianca while trying to defend himself against allegations of tribalism but she denied the claims and threatened to sue him.
http://pulse.ng/local/fani-kayode-ex-minister-impregnated-bianca-twice-in-london-kemi-olunloyo-says-video-id4905025.html?utm_campaign=art-fani-kayode-ex-minister-impregnated-bianca-twice-in-london-kemi-olunloyo-says-video-2016-04-08&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

Watch the interview with Kemi Olunloyo below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEoeCwOcr1M&feature=youtu.be

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by Onenaira1: 1:02am On Apr 12, 2016
Wow!!!!

Yeah I am going to take this time to apologize to Yoruba on NL for my insults and attacks towards them. I think I've seen WTF is going on here. Many of the yoruba on NL that are tribalist are very likely hausa/fulani. They doing a whole of of divide and rule tactics on NL and I think we all are falling for their trap.

Why I say this:

It's ironic that the second Igbo and Yoruba started agreeing on the same thing against Fulani based on FFK post regarding them. This OP brought up and opened a topic that was discussed and even started a tribal sling/insult between Yoruba and Igbo years ago. Am I the only one that find the timing ironic?

Yeah I'm going to start watching this people from now on. I'm starting to believe the statement there's not that many northerners on NL is pure lies, there re alot of them, I believe they pretend to be every other southern tribe instead of their own just to create animosity between southern tribes.

142 Likes 9 Shares

Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by Agrico1: 1:23am On Apr 12, 2016
We all have our past, lets move on. In other news fuel is 230/L

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by jeffizy(m): 2:03am On Apr 12, 2016
When the twitter bird sings, it's on replay. grin
Olunloyo, Pls don't stop using your drugs now.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by Nobody: 2:04am On Apr 12, 2016
Hahahha. I love this woman grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by IamAtribalist: 2:15am On Apr 12, 2016
cool How is this news? I have known this for years from people who witnessed it first hand cool

8 Likes

Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by Dojupyo(f): 3:05am On Apr 12, 2016
Some people should let "private matters" private.. Must everything be known to the public?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by Heryorh: 4:48am On Apr 12, 2016
diz old lady again

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by Achuwa1(m): 4:56am On Apr 12, 2016
Op......
how will dis thread stop the queue @ the filling stations,,or are u high on oshogbo weed

5 Likes

Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by Achuwa1(m): 4:57am On Apr 12, 2016
This section is for politics & not romance

6 Likes

Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by amtaken(f): 5:01am On Apr 12, 2016
Someone here is trying so desperately to create malice/hatred between the Igbos and the Yorubas.

So what if they dated long ago? So what?

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by mranova(m): 7:08am On Apr 12, 2016
Kemi don come again o!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by PFRB: 7:19am On Apr 12, 2016
Has Kemi recovered from insanity

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by babyfaceafrica: 7:30am On Apr 12, 2016
Its not news...We know ...so kemi gerraOfhere

7 Likes

Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 12, 2016
Kikikikikikikikikikikik

She is absolutely right .. grin

Ojukwu baba IBO ate fani kayode's left over grin

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by zendy: 7:49am On Apr 12, 2016
Bianca has said that she has never met Fani Kayode in her life. It baffles me that FFK and Bianca, two people who come from influential political families had a long standing relationship but only one person knew about it.

But let's just assume it is true that they had a relationship, that was like 30 years ago! Of what relevance is that today? I have had a relationship with the daughter of a late chief Justice of Nigeria. She moved on and is now married with kids. What would be the point of me going to papers to broadcast that I used to sleep with her? Some people are small minded

134 Likes 6 Shares

Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by Fmartin(m): 7:55am On Apr 12, 2016
Some stories ar funny... grin

1 Like

Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by comos: 8:09am On Apr 12, 2016
kemo omolo-oloyu, is a woman without shame.

I banged a yoruba woman yesterday, It will be unfair for me to announce it everywhere

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by NobleAngell(f): 8:36am On Apr 12, 2016
Its obvious that FFK likes them fair and Igbo.

Wait a min.....This same Kemi that called Papa Adeboye a murderer? U mean no one has been able to cure her verbal diarrhoea?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by months: 8:36am On Apr 12, 2016
Wat tribe is the most useless tribe in Nigeria?

I mean the tribe that is the problem with Nigeria?

Remember, I never mentioned Emir Sanusi in the above question.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by Scholes007(m): 8:44am On Apr 12, 2016
Too many story telling and propaganda is inborn in most people from certain section of the country. Even after Bianca/ffk denied having sex what so ever some people are still gossiping without shame. Smh

3 Likes

Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by Goke7: 8:47am On Apr 12, 2016
I think ffk and kemi belongs to the same category, chai, must you always come to the public to spew trash? both of them need some re-formatting upstairs, haba wetin

na wa o

1 Like

Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by Goke7: 8:50am On Apr 12, 2016
zendy:
Bianca has said that she has never met Fani Kayode in her life. It baffles me that FFK and Bianca, two people who come from influential political families had a long standing relationship but only one person knew about it.

But let's just assume it is true that they had a relationship, that was like 30 years ago! Of what relevance is that today? I have had a relationship with the daughter of a late chief Justice of Nigeria. She moved on and is now married with kids. What would be the point of me going to papers to broadcast that I used to sleep with her? Some people are small minded

you are very right, small minds indeed, reason we find it difficult to resolve most of our differences easily as a Nation, we use the past too much to decide our present

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by Houseofglam7(f): 9:03am On Apr 12, 2016
Rabbish!
Trying so hard to be relevant undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London by Ayoola171(m): 9:45am On Apr 12, 2016
zendy:

You've just done what you're preaching against. "You've slept with her you said" You even give a clue "daughter of a late chief justice" according to you. Na mama Peace talk am oooo, in her voice; there is God oooooo.

25 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum / Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) / Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.