Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:33 AM

Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu (37602 Views)

Semi Detached Six Bedroom Duplex At Bodija Ibadan For Rent / Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu by FastShipping: 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu by back2sender: 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
FastShipping:
[s][/s]

I do have time for an unruly son of dog like you.

So you son of a slut, continue.
Your children are by products of a dog, are your sure you are thier father? See as your neigbhours dey laugh at you ode buruku. A she man!!! Oga sissy kind of fraudster how market? If america no good for your body oya ko tete padda wale ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu by FastShipping: 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
[.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu by back2sender: 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
FastShipping:
[s][/s]

You remain an inconsequential son of a slut that can never build a shack not to even talk of a 2bedroom home. You are definitely a cursed kid from home. It is obvious with the way you are going from one thread to another that you have incurable mental illness.

Your life is fvcked up and you are fvcking cursed and frustrated. cry cry

On a serious note, why don't you seek mental health intervention?
I never start you don dey complain i go yeye you for this place. Are you sure you are the father of your children? Mr Donatus! You better go and do DNA check on them oooo. King of fraudster baba Awon Omo ale. I go baff you naked for here ode oniranu, your children lives will be used to pack shit just as you, A bag of shit Slow shipping

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu by FastShipping: 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
[.

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu by back2sender: 9:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
FastShipping:
[s][/s]

Trash from son of a slut that you are.
Your wife naa cheerful giver baba slowpoke. Her congo is on fire, no sey i no tell you. Has your sons given you your share from thier fraudulent activities. I heard some of them want to over throw you because you are now a she man and a sissy.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu by FastShipping: 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
Re: Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu by back2sender: 9:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
FastShipping:
[s][/s]

Trash.
The lives of your children naa dustbin. Please dont forget to say hello to your trashy wife cool cool

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu by FastShipping: 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu by FastShipping: 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu by olumz1: 11:08am On Jun 23, 2016
Re: Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu by kkenyz(m): 10:49pm On Nov 27, 2016
hi every1
am new here on NL. I love this thread n am learning a lot here. pls u guys quarrelling should pls settle ur differences so we can move on. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu by kkenyz(m): 10:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
abdulwastecx:
from this building line the other two corners of the building are set out using " 3 4 5 " right angle triangle method . in this case, we use multiple of this triangle (12, 16, 25).
these two other points were located and the profile was nailed after offset from these original four points
Sir abdulwatecx... pls by how many mm did u offset from the original points
Re: Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu by abdulwastecx(m): 11:00pm On Nov 27, 2016
kkenyz:

Sir abdulwatecx... pls by how many mm did u offset from the original points

1200mm
Re: Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu by darchiplanhomes(m): 5:39am On Nov 28, 2016
PROGRESS REPORT!
The project has long passed this stage. Note that we (DarchiPLAN HOMES) designed it.

Re: Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu by podosci(m): 1:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
darchiplanhomes:
PROGRESS REPORT!
The project has long passed this stage. Note that we (DarchiPLAN HOMES) designed it.
HarneyProjects wants to issue a disclaimer stating that the pictures just updated has nothing to do with us.
I also want to use this medium to congratulate Darchiplanhomes on a job well done and advice them to please deceits from posting updates on this thread so as to avoid unsuspecting viewers from assosiating new updates on the job with our works.
I encourage Darchiplanhomes to open a new thread were his updates on the job can be showcased.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu by kkenyz(m): 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
abdulwastecx:

1200mm
k..., Tnkz sir
Re: Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu by austin2all: 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
darchiplanhomes:

Abdulwastecx well done. Here is the 3D. #still_following

pls sir, can you send me the plan of this house. i've been following the project.
austin2all@gmail.com
thanks alot bro

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu by austin2all: 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
abdulwastecx:
Here is the architectural floor plan

pls sir, can you send me the full plan of this house. i've been following the project.
austin2all@gmail.com
thanks alot bro
Re: Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu by dejavus: 11:51am On Feb 16, 2017
Any further update on this project?
Re: Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu by darchiplanhomes(m): 9:39am On Mar 27, 2017
dejavus:
Any further update on this project?
It has been fully completed. I was there few weeks as ago.
Re: Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu by klenz77: 2:05am On Mar 31, 2017
podosci:

A lintel is an element used to span over openings like doors and windoows with the main fucntion of carrying the blockwork above that opening.
Lintels are of different forms, we have
-Timber lintel
-I section lintel
-Reinforced concrete beam
For this project and for most buildings in Nigeria( except timber buildings) , a Reinforced concrete beam is the most suitable choise.
Since its a reinfroced concrete beam, Every criteria governing design and construction of reinforced concrete elements given by BS8110 must be satisfied.
As you must have observed, We chained the lintel round the building.
We did so for two main reasons.
- To give the building extra structural rigidity

klenz77 post=55117950:

If I way ask, what structural implication would I be exposed to should I use 4Y10 rebar for my lintel reenforcement. because i do understand that Lintel bear just a tiny fraction of dead load of just the 2 coaches of block.

- To make renovation of the building by our clients easy.
Re: Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu by eazyway212: 10:24pm On May 28, 2017
For your soil tests ; contact me, Engr. Ezekiel@ 08060244464.....We deliver in all types of soil tests
Re: Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu by joseph1013: 6:56pm On May 31, 2017
abdulwastecx:
Day four..
Casting of the foundation footings
These footings have two type
1. Strip footings
2. Isolated pad footings

The strip footings are 675mm (3 times the width of foundation block wall) and 225mm thick.

The total perimeter of the foundation is about 200m removing the column bases we leave us with about 145m

Volume of strip footings = 145x0.675x 0.225 = 22cubic meters.
Using a mix ratio of 1:2:4 by weight, we have about 6.25bags of cement per cubic meters = 6.25x22 =137bags (giving an allowance of 20% for wastage, occasionally wider strip footings) = 1.25x137 = 165bags.

For the column base : we have about 36 x1.1x1.1x0.45=
20cubic meters + 2.2x1.1x0.45x2 = 2cubic meters
We have a total of 22cubic meters = 165bags of cement.

Total calculated value required = 330bags of cement
Kindly break these calculations down, especially how you arrived at the amount of bags of cement, tonne of sand and tonne of gravel. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lebanese Blocks Abuja Games Village Gate (Photo) / Best Way To Prevent Water From Sipping Into Your Building Through The Floors / Gas Cylinder Explodes At Alakahia, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.