Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. (63019 Views)

(hilarious Photo) When You Finally Buy Fuel / When Amaechi Hears That Wike Is Passing-by (Hilarious Photo) / When You Have To Buy Fuel And Still Look Fashionable... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by peeparty(m): 11:28am On Apr 12, 2016
Am sure some of us are experiencing this...

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by gbens2000(m): 11:31am On Apr 12, 2016
grin angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by 49cents(m): 11:32am On Apr 12, 2016
LOL

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 12, 2016
lol.....ooop

2 Likes

Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by sammysammy111(m): 11:39am On Apr 12, 2016
Popcorns are normally fried in the same pot, in the same oil, at the same time and under the same heat conditions. But they do not all pop at the same time. When flood comes, fish eat ants. When flood recedes, ants eat fish. Only time matters. To make soap, oil is required. But to clean oil, soap is required. This is the irony of life. Everybody needs somebody at any one point in time. Do not despise or treat anyone with scorn when they are excelling or failing more than you. There is time for EVERYTHING and for EVERYONE. Keep TRUSTING in God and WAITING for your turn. Your time to POP will come at God's appointed time. NEVER GIVE UP .

522 Likes 88 Shares

Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by osesology(m): 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
Chai! Na ibo shop be dat?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
lol. Would love to be ur neighbor Op I have also got beautiful pair of slippers momma bought for me. We all need each other to survive, Don't get it twisted.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by popcykaylah(m): 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
Guess na orile ajegunle be that..lol..see slippers like mosque

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by kudos4u(m): 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
Loooooolz cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by spicy244(f): 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
Lolx....very correct
Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by chynie: 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
hahahahahahah grin

bubu dealing with Nigerians since 1989

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by noskeybaba: 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2016
With the quantity of slippers there, that cant be neighbors only.

ni*ga that's the whole neighborhood.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by MadCow1: 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
Abi o na dem dey hustle others na to beg.....
osesology:
Chai! Na ibo shop be dat?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by tomsniel(m): 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
Buhari has made every Nigerian to find a good sense of humour in this hard times . I love my fellow Nigerians, we bring comic relief to every problem we have faced in the country. Nigerians are the happiest people in the world jare.

9 Likes

Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by KINGinWAHALA(m): 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
only in face me i face you homes. anyways...contact me for your quality okirika pants.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by korel9: 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
Hmmm

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by ashile(m): 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
Na TRUE oooh op ur head is dia

I paz ma neighbour tins

Biggest boi at d time
Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by Tombilly(m): 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2016
is my birthday show me some love

33 Likes

Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by munaluv(f): 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2016
Lol
Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by OVA200(m): 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
When u are d only one having generator in the whole street. This is outside!! trying to imagine how d inside will be.

1 Like

Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by APCcrimesHD: 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
Buhari is a pain in the ass! He needs to be asap
Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by FrankValency(m): 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
with this kind this, I'm afraid to host my party......anyways, come eat cake go

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
Sahara Desert. Don't know what is funny about the shít up there.

The MOD who moved this nonsense to the front page must have been sleep-walking.

1 Like

Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by Big4wig(m): 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
Stale

1 Like

Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by Bollinger(m): 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
sammysammy111:
Popcorns are normally fried in the
same pot, in the same oil, at the
same time and under the same heat
conditions. But they do not all pop at
the same time.
When flood comes, fish eat ants.
When flood recedes, ants eat fish.
Only time matters.
To make soap, oil is required. But to
clean oil, soap is required.
This is the irony of life. Everybody
needs
somebody at any one point in time.
Do not despise or treat anyone with
scorn when they are excelling or
failing more than you. There is time
for EVERYTHING and for EVERYONE.
Keep TRUSTING in God and WAITING
for your turn.
Your time to POP will come at God's
appointed time. NEVER GIVE UP .

Your time will come only if you are prepared for it.

4 Likes

Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by brizzyng(m): 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
korel9:
Hmmm

hahahahahaha, abi
Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by olayincar(m): 2:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
grin Lols
Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by Ada9103(f): 2:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
Lolzzzzzzz
Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
Lol,
Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by ajalawole(m): 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
;Dchai! Jesu cheesy

op, this true. Its only in Nigeria the President don't give a Bleep and some zombies will come here shouting

sai baba
Re: When You Manage To Buy Fuel And Your Neighbor Hears The Sound Of Generator. by oludavis123: 2:10pm On Apr 12, 2016
Kikikikikakakakaka

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out The Eritrean Embassy In Abuja Right Now / The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) / Most Powerful Pictures Taken In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.