Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Is Love Still Blind? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Love Still Blind? (4454 Views)

Love Still Exist In Nigerian Girls? / My First Love Still Haunts Me: Could This Be Love? / Is Love Still Blind? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Love Still Blind? by chanadus: 11:52pm On Aug 02, 2009
Gone are the days when love has a meaning. times are hard now. everything we think, say or do has financial implications. love is not an exception. afterall, nobody wishes to marry a poor person these days. so how can love still be blind.
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by posakosa(m): 12:02am On Aug 03, 2009
Poor people should marry poor people. Kapeesh!
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by md4real(m): 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2009
love is not only blind, he don carry hand bag and wears cover shoes.
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by henryhemon(m): 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2009
love even get microscope now sef.
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by omofola(f): 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2009
lailai, don't even think it, it now uses x-ray
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by mamag3: 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2009
Maybe.
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by Godmother(f): 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2009
md4real:

love is not only blind, he don carry hand bag and wears cover shoes.

He he he

henryhemon:

love even get microscope now sef.

omofola:

lailai, don't even think it, it now uses x-ray

RFLMAO grin grin grin
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by AYPhemy(m): 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2009
Who said so? Gone are those days when LOVE used to be blind. Love now has EYES and it can see clearly. That's the FACT Pal.
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2009
Love has never been blind! People still choose to fall in love with whomever they want despite their circumstances. Love still doesn't care about beauty or money or any other artificial criteria, if it did, half the threads in this section wouldn't exist.
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by maurice2gi: 11:52pm On Aug 03, 2009
no money no love, if u fall in love, u don turn mugu, your ATM must dey produce regularly wen dem enter security code, Love My Foot, Love Na Story,
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by roblance: 1:31am On Aug 04, 2009
maurice2gi:

no money no love, if u fall in love, u don turn mugu, your ATM must dey produce regularly wen dem enter security code, Love My Foot, Love Na Story,

laffing
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by TheSeeker(m): 6:01am On Aug 04, 2009
Well, love and financial comfort level are two different things. That much that I know of, everyone chooses who they fall in love with, howbeit, it's a feeling which you almost have no control over when it eventually sprouts. You can try to resist it, but you'll end up dropping like a hat into the heart of that person, but first comes the choice of who you want to do that with.

No man or woman wants to settle down for less and financial status is never an exception. You want to marry a beautiful person because you want beautiful kids-- I don't know of anyone who wants an ugly child. Then, why should financial preference be left out of the picture? If I'm rich I definitely wouldn't want a woman who isn't independently idealistic and innovative -- even if she's not financially all in all, she's got to have the brains to work with me. Likewise a woman, if she's got no money but got the brains, she can work it up with a man of equal or higher status. Comfort in itself makes a relationship smoother than where you have to struggle each day in and out. Have you ever noticed how furiously jealous poor guys look when a player comes around his chic? That tells you more.

There's no denying the fact that some men are so so lazy and on the other hand, some women are lazy cum gold-digger. wondering why most of those gold diggers aren't into geology or geophysics grin
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by henryhemon(m): 10:59am On Aug 04, 2009
love dey even secret agents these dayz.no think am sef.
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by ajekpaks(m): 11:54am On Aug 04, 2009
oh boy nobody see road like love oh
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by kamalydeen(m): 11:55am On Aug 04, 2009
love even get leg grin
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by biola44: 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by popoyeh(m): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2009
Eye don open!!
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by rooney86(m): 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2009
love dey shine him eyes shocked
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by Oluschenco(m): 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2009
Timaya don talk say HONEY NA MONEY,
No money, no honey

LOVE CAN SEE THAN USING MICROSCOPE
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by GEW: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2009
only lovers behave blindly.
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by IbileIfe: 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2009
That jazz about love being blind has been misquoted out of context.
Love has never been blind, because every one has the chance to make a choice.
Love is a matter of give and take.

The poor people who groan and moan of not finding love when trying to date are also the same people who discriminate against the poorer and poorest ones among them and also discriminate against the ugly ones too.

There is a man for every woman and there is a woman for every man.
If you sincerely believe in true love, be honest and transparent and you will eventually find true love.

You need to open your eyes to see where to find your true love.

You can never find the love that is blind
Except you are out of your mind.

We do not love with our eyes, but with our hearts.
Follow your heart.
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by ohaechesi(m): 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2009
apparently, everything in live voiced down to finance. It is obvious that relationship gets tough and disgusting if there are evidence of lack of financial input from either the male or female folks. i healthy relationship involves stability pertinent to finance. even if the female folk should tolerate the male folks for inadequate financial inflow, that could only last for a while. it is as sure as moon that the woman will a day remind his man on what the bible says pertinent to a man that could not provide for his family as you all knew the remaining biblical statement grin worst than infidel
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by denony(m): 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2009
Love eyes don open that it can even see through
the tinnest hole of a niddle. without microscope.

No girl ever believed that their could be love without money (owo, ego, kwudi)
else cheating will be open eye own, no hiding.
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by galatico(m): 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2009
Love was never blind as some people may say, take example a lady wants to get married to a guy, the lady would firts srcutinize the guy and see how much the guy is worth before she'll say YES I DO.

No Money No Love!!!
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by kolaoloye(m): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2009
@Op
Love is still blind that is why we still have people suffering heartbreaks.
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by PurestBoy(m): 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2009
Which kain love dey blind??
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by sleekymag(m): 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2009
Ever heard the cliche, 'If love is blind, marriage is the eye opener'?

Loving with wisdom demands loving with your eyes (the eyes of your heart) wide open, weighing the pros and cons, and deciding if it would be worthwhile'.

kola oloye:

@Op
Love is still blind that is why we still have people suffering heartbreaks.

Those who love blindly pay for whatever may come their way. Bottomline, apply wisdom to all things, including love.
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by A3673(m): 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2009
Love your planet, and everyone who's on it. We know you can, so just go for it. , Love is being developed by Eskil alone, without funding or support. ,
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by hotteju(f): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2009
Love don get two korokoro eyes get two strong legs and two hands

My brother said that after he met a girl and in less than a month
she won turn my brother to ATM machine grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by akigbemaru: 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2009
Yea, love is blind when you have money. I don't blame Naija girs ooo, it even more worst in America.
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by debest1(m): 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2009
akigbemaru:

Yea, love is blind when you have money. I don't blame Naija girs ooo, it even more worst in America.
You mean "worse in America".
Re: Is Love Still Blind? by Nezan(m): 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2009
akigbemaru:

It all boils down to money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Have Sex With A Girl That You Are In Love With? / Bank Transfer, Alibaba Tools, Scam Page, Carding Tools, Wu Transfer Paypal..more / ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.