Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,996 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

How I Got Mtn &.5 Gigabyte With No IMEI Tweaking,no Cheat Required - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How I Got Mtn &.5 Gigabyte With No IMEI Tweaking,no Cheat Required (3973 Views)

See The Countries That Use The Most Gigabyte / How To Subscribe To 9mobile’s N200 For 1GB And N1k For 5GB Plan (no Cheat) / How I Got Mtn &.5 Gigabyte With No IMEI Tweaking,no Cheat Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Mtn &.5 Gigabyte With No IMEI Tweaking,no Cheat Required by okpiewon(m): 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2016
Needed Materials

MTN New Sim (That is never been used to receive any MB/GB)
Nokia Touch light or old small Tecno phone
Infinix has come a long way and I bet you are all smiling because of their awesome products, best customer supports and fabulous long lasting battery capacity, but I was mistrustful about the recently launched device Infinix Hot 3 X554 as it was compared to Bluboo X550 LTE Smartphone.

Infinix Hot 3 X554 Android phone was launched to the Nigerian market on 4th of April, 2016. The phone which is seen as an upgrade to the first Android one smartphone in Africa, full specification of Infinix Hot 3 can be found Here Bluboo X550 is an amazing low-cost smartphone with many advantages. The most stunning part is the phone’s battery. Before you buy the new Infinix Hot 3, let me quickly show you the phone specification for the Bluboo X550 and we will compare it with the new Infinix Hot 3, after that you make your decisions.

Bluboo X550 LTE SmartPhone Specification
» 1.0GHz MT6735P Quad Cores,
» Android 5.1 mobile OS
» 5.5 inch HD Multitouch capacitive screen with 1280*720
Pixels resolution
» 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM
» 13MP rear camera and 5MP front camera
» 5300mAh, Top-level Capacity Battery
» Dual SIM Card Dual Standby
» Supports 4G, High download speed will attain 150Mbps and also Supports an external TF card up to 32GB and OTG

Source:http://payetech..com.ng/2016/04/comparison-between-new-infinix-hot-3_12.html
Re: How I Got Mtn &.5 Gigabyte With No IMEI Tweaking,no Cheat Required by NapoIeon: 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
otu nne i

1 Like

Re: How I Got Mtn &.5 Gigabyte With No IMEI Tweaking,no Cheat Required by kajoula(m): 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
okpiewon:
Needed Materials

[size=30pt]CLOWN[/size]

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Mtn &.5 Gigabyte With No IMEI Tweaking,no Cheat Required by valnelly(m): 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2016
weyrey
Re: How I Got Mtn &.5 Gigabyte With No IMEI Tweaking,no Cheat Required by DJEhimond(m): 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2016
You now have 132 views ... oya clap for yasef!
Re: How I Got Mtn &.5 Gigabyte With No IMEI Tweaking,no Cheat Required by sorextee(m): 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
All those guys depending on cheats/tweaks to browse. I have one word for you.
GET A LIFE
Re: How I Got Mtn &.5 Gigabyte With No IMEI Tweaking,no Cheat Required by EEZe(m): 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
no make guys vex this hard:
Re: How I Got Mtn &.5 Gigabyte With No IMEI Tweaking,no Cheat Required by RobinHez(m): 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
Seriously this trend is getting more funny! grin

Capitalizing on people's frustration.
Re: How I Got Mtn &.5 Gigabyte With No IMEI Tweaking,no Cheat Required by harmbhrosz(m): 11:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
sorextee:
GET A LIFE
what is diz one saying Can't u see the economy ni?

Abeg leave us alone o undecided
Re: How I Got Mtn &.5 Gigabyte With No IMEI Tweaking,no Cheat Required by harmbhrosz(m): 11:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
okpiewon:
Needed Materials

Infinix has come a long way and I bet you are all smiling because of their awesome products, best customer supports and fabulous long lasting battery capacity, but I was mistrustful about the recently launched device Infinix Hot 3 X554 as it was compared to Bluboo X550 LTE Smartphone.

Infinix Hot 3 X554 Android phone was launched to the Nigerian market on 4th of April, 2016. The phone which is seen as an upgrade to the first Android one smartphone in Africa, full specification of Infinix Hot 3 can be found Here Bluboo X550 is an amazing low-cost smartphone with many advantages. The most stunning part is the phone’s battery. Before you buy the new Infinix Hot 3, let me quickly show you the phone specification for the Bluboo X550 and we will compare it with the new Infinix Hot 3, after that you make your decisions.

Bluboo X550 LTE SmartPhone Specification
» 1.0GHz MT6735P Quad Cores,
» Android 5.1 mobile OS
» 5.5 inch HD Multitouch capacitive screen with 1280*720
Pixels resolution
» 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM
» 13MP rear camera and 5MP front camera
» 5300mAh, Top-level Capacity Battery
» Dual SIM Card Dual Standby
» Supports 4G, High download speed will attain 150Mbps and also Supports an external TF card up to 32GB and OTG

Source:http://payetech..com.ng/2016/04/comparison-between-new-infinix-hot-3_12.html
op d thunder wey go rape u go buy jedi
Re: How I Got Mtn &.5 Gigabyte With No IMEI Tweaking,no Cheat Required by kingDELE(m): 11:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
sorextee:
GET A LIFE
how far, I try to get but I no c, borrow me your own Na......

Yuh av no idea how dis network providers zap pples subscriptions even without heavy usage...

Go to other country and c how much dey pay 4 data den yuh will c reasons why guys look 4 shortcuts/cheats

4 Likes

Re: How I Got Mtn &.5 Gigabyte With No IMEI Tweaking,no Cheat Required by sorextee(m): 3:09am On Apr 13, 2016
Let's call a spade a spade. What's not right is not right. The moral of the whole story is that some of u guys re bigger than this... undecided

kingDELE:
how far, I try to get but I no c, borrow me your own Na......

Yuh av no idea how dis network providers zap pples subscriptions even without heavy usage...

Go to other country and c how much dey pay 4 data den yuh will c reasons why guys look 4 shortcuts/cheats

harmbhrosz:
what is diz one saying Can't u see the economy ni?

Abeg leave us alone o undecided
Re: How I Got Mtn &.5 Gigabyte With No IMEI Tweaking,no Cheat Required by Mattex001(m): 4:01am On Apr 13, 2016
Bas.tard pesin!!!
Re: How I Got Mtn &.5 Gigabyte With No IMEI Tweaking,no Cheat Required by kingDELE(m): 8:42am On Apr 13, 2016
sorextee:
Let's call a spade a spade. What's not right is not right. The moral of the whole story is that some of u guys re bigger than this... undecided

Owww, so what der (network providers) are doing to us is ryt

Expensive data charges
Zapping of our data like KUNU

An eye for an eye, a CHEAT for a CHEAT

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Mtn &.5 Gigabyte With No IMEI Tweaking,no Cheat Required by drewwhite: 9:42am On Apr 13, 2016
thanks
Re: How I Got Mtn &.5 Gigabyte With No IMEI Tweaking,no Cheat Required by harmbhrosz(m): 9:56am On Apr 13, 2016
sorextee:

lol but seriously, data packages in Nigeria are complete rip off, to d extend of not having anything like unlimited and its 3G for dat matter.

Look at the new Ntel that just arrived, they're offering unlimited data 4 9k/month on 4G, isn't that something

MTN n its 3 other friends are chronic thieves
Re: How I Got Mtn &.5 Gigabyte With No IMEI Tweaking,no Cheat Required by harmbhrosz(m): 9:59am On Apr 13, 2016
kingDELE:

Owww, so what der (network providers) are doing to us is ryt

Expensive data charges
Zapping of our data like KUNU

An eye for an eye, a CHEAT for a CHEAT
chai! My guy send me ur address make I order 1 bottle of Alomo for u

1 Like

Re: How I Got Mtn &.5 Gigabyte With No IMEI Tweaking,no Cheat Required by kingDELE(m): 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
harmbhrosz:
chai! My guy send me ur address make I order 1 bottle of Alomo for u
lol

(1) (Reply)

Chrome Is The Best Thing After Fried Rice / Night Browsing Not Working On My Glo Sim. / Vodacom Now I N Nigeria, Begins Operations...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.