Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,454 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:41 PM

Proof: No Hadith Was Fabricated, It Is A Lie !!! - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Proof: No Hadith Was Fabricated, It Is A Lie !!! (4462 Views)

An Important Hadith For Husband-wife Relationship / A Prophecy About Fornication, Wine Drinking, Musical Instrument - Hadith / Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proof: No Hadith Was Fabricated, It Is A Lie !!! by truthmans2012: 7:14am On May 01, 2016
truthman2012:
Muhammad Hates For Allahh's Sake

"The strongest bond of faith is loyalty for the sake of Allah and opposition for His sake, love for the sake of Allah and enmity for His sake."
Abu Dawud 40:4582

Why do muslims talk of islam haters when they?also hate for allahh's sake?
Re: Proof: No Hadith Was Fabricated, It Is A Lie !!! by truthmans2012: 5:44pm On May 25, 2016
Re: Proof: No Hadith Was Fabricated, It Is A Lie !!! by geswith: 5:56pm On May 25, 2016
true2god:
The hadith fabrication industry is the easiest escape route for muslims whenever any hadith exposes the evil and criminal tendencies of mohammed. Muslims take mohammed to be a perfect man and an embodiment of holiness, even without reading the quran and\or the hadith to know more about him.

So anytime an hadith exposes the negetive side of mohammed the only tenable defence is that 'the hadith is fake or fabricated'. However all these alleged 'fake' hadith are all in muslim libraries worldwide, including saudi arabia and Iran. I am still waiting for muslims to tell me that some evil quranic verses are also fabricated to tarnish the image of islam and mohammed.

What muslims do not understand is that we kafirs are studying the quran and the hadith more and more, so as to expose islam and its old dirty tricks. With the internet and the advance info systems, I wonder how islamic lies can continue unchallenged.

thats true
i once thought that the likes of isis and boko haram were just terrorist groups until i read the quran and discovered that this terrorists groups are actually following in the foot steps of Mohammed.

2 Likes

Re: Proof: No Hadith Was Fabricated, It Is A Lie !!! by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 25, 2016
Lol! This clown is still active? smh! this is truly pathetic small fry. i wonder in the years you've wasted here with your lies and honestly quite hilarious posts, what have you achieved? Clown!

1 Like

Re: Proof: No Hadith Was Fabricated, It Is A Lie !!! by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 25, 2016
truthman2012:
When some hadiths expose the dirts and evils of islam, muslims shout they are fabricated. The funny thing is, they can't say the specific names of the fabricators. Why ?

The truth is, no hadith is fabricated. If there are, how did they find their ways into islam library?

Hadiths have sequence: Volume so and so, Book so and so, Number so and so. If any is fabricated, how did it march into the sequence?

In a book of 20 pages for example, how can you claim pages 5, 10 or 15 of the same book is fabricated?

Muslims and their lying spirit. May God deliver them from allahh their archenemy disguising to be their God.
Wow! I never knew.You even provided enough of nothing to back up your statement.
Re: Proof: No Hadith Was Fabricated, It Is A Lie !!! by udatso: 7:04am On May 26, 2016
Re: Proof: No Hadith Was Fabricated, It Is A Lie !!! by ypeace: 7:58am On May 26, 2016
truthman2012:
When some hadiths expose the dirts and evils of islam, muslims shout they are fabricated. The funny thing is, they can't say the specific names of the fabricators. Why ?

The truth is, no hadith is fabricated. If there are, how did they find their ways into islam library?

Hadiths have sequence: Volume so and so, Book so and so, Number so and so. If any is fabricated, how did it march into the sequence?

In a book of 20 pages for example, how can you claim pages 5, 10 or 15 of the same book is fabricated?

Muslims and their lying spirit. May God deliver them from allahh their archenemy disguising to be their God.

Bring in 2 Hadiths which Muslims claim to.be fabricated, then 2 which they claim to be authentic. Please give reference.
Re: Proof: No Hadith Was Fabricated, It Is A Lie !!! by truthmans2012: 9:20pm On May 26, 2016
ypeace:

Bring in 2 Hadiths which Muslims claim to.be fabricated, then 2 which they claim to be authentic. Please give reference.

What is the meaning of this ?

Are you saying muslims don't claim hadiths that portray islam in bad light are fabricated ?
Re: Proof: No Hadith Was Fabricated, It Is A Lie !!! by ypeace: 9:28pm On May 26, 2016
truthmans2012:

What is the meaning of this ?

Are you saying muslims don't claim hadiths that portray islam in bad light are fabricated ?
Just bring what I asked if you are sure of what you are writing about. It will be easy for you to prove your stance with the examples with your 'vast Islamic knowledge'.
Re: Proof: No Hadith Was Fabricated, It Is A Lie !!! by truthmans2012: 7:15pm On May 27, 2016
ypeace:

Just bring what I asked if you are sure of what you are writing about. It will be easy for you to prove your stance with the examples with your 'vast Islamic knowledge'.

Answer my question, are you agreeing with me that no hadiths are actually fabricated ?

Do you believe this hadith?

Muhammad a cross-dresser

Narrated by Abdullah ibn Abdel Wahab, narrated by Hamad, narrated by Hisham, narrated by his father who related that the people would present their gifts (to the prophet) when he was at Aisha’s house. The companions of Um Salamah said, “O Um Salamah! By Allah the people wait to give their gifts till it is Aisha’s day and we desire the good things just as Aisha does. So ask the prophet to command the people to give him his gifts in whatever house of his wives he may be in.” Um Salamah mentioned this to the prophet but would not respond to her. She repeated it a second time but he still would not respond to her, but on the third time he said, “O Um Salama! Do not hurt me with Aisha; for by Allah, the inspiration did not descent on me while I was in the coverings (lihaf) of any of you (women) except Aisha.” (Sahih al-Bukhari, Hadith Number 3941 Volume Title, “The Book of Virtues.” Chapter Title, “The Virtues of Aisha)

We can see Muhammad wearing Aisha's lihaf and lihaf of his other wives. A lihaf is a dress worn by women. In fact, he said he was receiving revelations when he was in a woman's dress. Was Muhammad a Cross- dresser?
Re: Proof: No Hadith Was Fabricated, It Is A Lie !!! by ypeace: 8:10pm On May 27, 2016
truthmans2012:

Answer my question, are you agreeing with me that no hadiths are actually fabricated ?

Do you believe this hadith?

Muhammad a cross-dresser

Narrated by Abdullah ibn Abdel Wahab, narrated by Hamad, narrated by Hisham, narrated by his father who related that the people would present their gifts (to the prophet) when he was at Aisha’s house. The companions of Um Salamah said, “O Um Salamah! By Allah the people wait to give their gifts till it is Aisha’s day and we desire the good things just as Aisha does. So ask the prophet to command the people to give him his gifts in whatever house of his wives he may be in.” Um Salamah mentioned this to the prophet but would not respond to her. She repeated it a second time but he still would not respond to her, but on the third time he said, “O Um Salama! Do not hurt me with Aisha; for by Allah, the inspiration did not descent on me while I was in the coverings (lihaf) of any of you (women) except Aisha.” (Sahih al-Bukhari, Hadith Number 3941 Volume Title, “The Book of Virtues.” Chapter Title, “The Virtues of Aisha)

We can see Muhammad wearing Aisha's lihaf and lihaf of his other wives. A lihaf is a dress worn by women. In fact, he said he was receiving revelations when he was in a woman's dress. Was Muhammad a Cross- dresser?
Remember the topic; 'proof: no Hadith was Fabricated.
Moving to the 4th page now, you have proved nothing.
Bring out an Hadith which was said to me fabricated and fault the reasons why scholars said it was fabricated.
I think that is simple enough to do than dancing around and trying so hard to bring in irrelevant discussion into what is 'simple' to proof.
One obvious reason you can't proof it is that, you don't even know the conditions why some Hadith were termed Da'if. Infact, it is even obvious from your first post you don't know what an Hadith is. Walahi, you are only displaying your ignorance......
I do not agree with you that some Hadiths are not fabricated. You have proved nothing......

1 Like

Re: Proof: No Hadith Was Fabricated, It Is A Lie !!! by truthmans2012: 9:00pm On May 27, 2016
ypeace:

Bring out an Hadith which was said to me fabricated and fault the reasons why scholars said it was fabricated.
I think that is simple enough to do than dancing around and trying so hard to bring in irrelevant discussion into what is 'simple' to proof.
One obvious reason you can't proof it is that, you don't even know the conditions why some Hadith were termed Da'if. Infact, it is even obvious from your first post you don't know what an Hadith is. Walahi, you are only displaying your ignorance......
I do not agree with you that some Hadiths are not fabricated. You have proved nothing......

Do you believe that hadith where Muhammad was portrayed a cross-dresser is authentic or fabricated ? I noticed you were silent on it, why? Since it is authentic, why should a supposed man of God be wearing women's cloth and even receiving revelations when worn? Can you imagine yourself wearing skirt and blouse and carrying the quran and shouting allahu Akbar? It is not recorded it was Allah that told him to be wearing women's cloth and also braiding his hair. Those are the behaviours of gays

My friend, it is impossible for you to hide behind a finger. It is a known fact that muslims deny many hadiths claiming they are fabricated because they show the dirt of islam. I'm not surprised you are denying this fact because it is islamic to lie in defence of islam.

Reported Aisha (RA) "the verse of stoning and of suckling an adult ten times was revealed and they were written on a paper and kept under my pillow. When the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) expired and we were occupied by his death, a goat entered and ate away the paper" (Sunan Ibn Majah, Hadith 1944).

Is that hadith authentic or fabricated ? If it is authentic it means the quran is incomplete as some parts were eaten up by a goat.

True to the hadith, the part of stoning adulterers were completely ommitted from.the quran thereby rubbishing muslims' claim that the quran is complete.

I will supply you tomorrow more authentic hadiths muslims claim they were fabricated because no reasonable person will remain a muslim if such could be true..
Re: Proof: No Hadith Was Fabricated, It Is A Lie !!! by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 27, 2016
truthmans2012:

Do you believe that hadith where Muhammad was portrayed a cross-dresser is authentic or fabricated ? I noticed you were silent on it, why? Since it is authentic, why should a supposed man of God be wearing women's cloth and even receiving revelations when worn? Can you imagine yourself wearing skirt and blouse and carrying the quran and shouting allahu Akbar? It is not recorded it was Allah that told him to be wearing women's cloth and also braiding his hair. Those are the behaviours of gays

My friend, it is impossible for you to hide behind a finger. It is a known fact that muslims deny many hadiths claiming they are fabricated because they show the dirt of islam. I'm not surprised you are denying this fact because it is islamic to lie in defence of islam.

Reported Aisha (RA) "the verse of stoning and of suckling an adult ten times was revealed and they were written on a paper and kept under my pillow. When the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) expired and we were occupied by his death, a goat entered and ate away the paper" (Sunan Ibn Majah, Hadith 1944).

Is that hadith authentic or fabricated ? If it is authentic it means the quran is incomplete as some parts were eaten up by a goat.

True to the hadith, the part of stoning adulterers were completely ommitted from.the quran thereby rubbishing muslims' claim that the quran is complete.

I will supply you tomorrow more authentic hadiths muslims claim they were fabricated because no reasonable person will remain a muslim if such could be true..

Contents of hadiths can never them weak or void. Chain of relation and reliability of source is usually used. Stop lying you shameless jobless christain.
Re: Proof: No Hadith Was Fabricated, It Is A Lie !!! by ypeace: 2:47am On May 28, 2016
truthmans2012:
i thought you are here to PROVE why hadith are not fabricated. I don't know you are here to SUPPLY them.
Proving and supplying are two different thing.
The reason why I did not answer your question is because it will change the topic if I do. It seems you are not even sure which Hadiths were fabricated.
Re: Proof: No Hadith Was Fabricated, It Is A Lie !!! by ypeace: 2:52am On May 28, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Contents of hadiths can never them weak or void. Chain of relation and reliability of source is usually used. Stop lying you shameless jobless christain.
Do you actually expect someone who believed in parts of the bible written by 'UNKNOWN AUTHORS' to know the importance attached to reliability of the source of information? I pray God guides him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proof: No Hadith Was Fabricated, It Is A Lie !!! by Nobody: 7:17am On May 28, 2016
ypeace:

Do you actually expect someone who believed in parts of the bible written by 'UNKNOWN AUTHORS' to know the importance attached to reliability of the source of information? I pray God guides him.

lol! This makes sense.
Re: Proof: No Hadith Was Fabricated, It Is A Lie !!! by true2god: 8:05am On May 28, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

If some hadiths are presumed weak or fake, especially the ones that is exposed your prophet as fake, why are they still in Islamic libraries in Saudi Arabia and Iran?
Re: Proof: No Hadith Was Fabricated, It Is A Lie !!! by Nobody: 8:38am On May 28, 2016
true2god:
If some hadiths are presumed weak or fake, especially the ones that is exposed your prophet as fake, why are they still in Islamic libraries in Saudi Arabia and Iran?

Jar Jar binks! Do you have any proof to back up your claim.
Re: Proof: No Hadith Was Fabricated, It Is A Lie !!! by true2god: 10:28am On May 28, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Jar Jar binks! Do you have any proof to back up your claim.
Don't sound like a novice, all hadith have reference numbers and follow a numbering sequence which are not broken. No hadith is weak or fabricated, Muslims always cherry-pick hadith like tomatoes.
Re: Proof: No Hadith Was Fabricated, It Is A Lie !!! by truthmans2012: 10:30am On May 28, 2016
ypeace:

This is just the point: you claim some hadiths are fabricated. Then you are under a duty to prove how unauthorized hadiths marched into the sequence of the writing of the authors. For example, how can you claim hadith number 50 is authentic and number 51 by Sahih Bukhari is fabricated. How did the fabricated ones entered into his book in the right serial or sequential numbering?

You kept insisting I should provide fabricated hadiths as if they don't exist, is that a defence for the OP? Yet you believe fabricated hadiths exist. Then what is your point?

Muhammad was a cross-dresser as in the above hadtih, true or fabricated?

Muhammad was a deceiver, true or false?:

I am the best of plotters. I deceived them with My guile so that I delivered you from them.
Ishaq:323

Muhammad lacked good hygiene, hadith true or fabricated?

Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle used to visit Um Haram bint Milhan, who would offer him meals. Um-Haram was the wife of Ubada bin As-Samit. Allah's Apostle, once visited her and she provided him with food and started looking for lice in his head.Then Allah's Apostle slept, and afterwards woke up smiling. Um Haram asked, "What causes you to smile, O Allah's Apostle?" He said. "Some of my followers who (in a dream) were presented before me as fighters in Allah's Cause (on board a ship) amidst this sea cause me to smile; they were as kings on the thrones (or like kings on the thrones)." (Ishaq, a sub-narrator is not sure as to which expression the Prophet used.) Um-Haram said, "O Allah's Apostle! Invoke Allah that he makes me one of them. Allah's Apostle invoked Allah for her and slept again and woke up smiling. Once again Um Haram asked, "What makes you smile, O Allah's Apostle?" He replied, "Some of my followers were presented to me as fighters in Allah's Cause," repeating the same dream. Um-Haram said, "O Allah's Apostle! Invoke Allah that He makes me one of them." He said, "You are amongst the first ones." It happened that she sailed on the sea during the Caliphate of Mu'awlya bin Abi Sufyan, and after she disembarked, she fell down from her riding animal and died.
Sahih Bukhari 4:52:47

Muhammad was a liar, hadith true or fabricated ?

Narrated Zahdam: ... We stayed for a short while (after we had covered a little distance), and then I said to my companions, "Allah's Apostle has forgotten his oath. By Allah, if we do not remind Allah's Apostle of his oath, we will never be successful." So we returned to the Prophet and said, "O Allah's Apostle! We asked you for mounts, but you took an oath that you would not give us any mounts; we think that you have forgotten your oath.' He said, 'It is Allah Who has given you mounts. By Allah, and Allah willing, if I take an oath and later find something else better than that. then I do what is better and expiate my oath.' "
Sahih Bukhari 7:67:42

Do you want more hadiths ?
Re: Proof: No Hadith Was Fabricated, It Is A Lie !!! by true2god: 11:55am On May 28, 2016
truthmans2012:
[/b]

This is just the point: you claim some hadiths are fabricated. Then you are under a duty to prove how unauthorized hadiths marched into the sequence of the writing of the authors. For example, how can you claim hadith number 50 is authentic and number 51 by Sahih Bukhari is fabricated. How did the fabricated ones entered into his book in the right serial or sequential numbering?

You kept insisting I should provide fabricated hadiths as if they don't exist, is that a defence for the OP? Yet you believe fabricated hadiths exist. Then what is your point?

Muhammad was a cross-dresser as in the above hadtih, true or fabricated?

Muhammad was a deceiver, true or false?:

I am the best of plotters. I deceived them with My guile so that I delivered you from them.
Ishaq:323

Muhammad lacked good hygiene, hadith true or fabricated?

Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle used to visit Um Haram bint Milhan, who would offer him meals. Um-Haram was the wife of Ubada bin As-Samit. Allah's Apostle, once visited her and she provided him with food and started looking for lice in his head.Then Allah's Apostle slept, and afterwards woke up smiling. Um Haram asked, "What causes you to smile, O Allah's Apostle?" He said. "Some of my followers who (in a dream) were presented before me as fighters in Allah's Cause (on board a ship) amidst this sea cause me to smile; they were as kings on the thrones (or like kings on the thrones)." (Ishaq, a sub-narrator is not sure as to which expression the Prophet used.) Um-Haram said, "O Allah's Apostle! Invoke Allah that he makes me one of them. Allah's Apostle invoked Allah for her and slept again and woke up smiling. Once again Um Haram asked, "What makes you smile, O Allah's Apostle?" He replied, "Some of my followers were presented to me as fighters in Allah's Cause," repeating the same dream. Um-Haram said, "O Allah's Apostle! Invoke Allah that He makes me one of them." He said, "You are amongst the first ones." It happened that she sailed on the sea during the Caliphate of Mu'awlya bin Abi Sufyan, and after she disembarked, she fell down from her riding animal and died.
Sahih Bukhari 4:52:47

Muhammad was a liar, hadith true or fabricated ?

Narrated Zahdam: ... We stayed for a short while (after we had covered a little distance), and then I said to my companions, "Allah's Apostle has forgotten his oath. By Allah, if we do not remind Allah's Apostle of his oath, we will never be successful." So we returned to the Prophet and said, "O Allah's Apostle! We asked you for mounts, but you took an oath that you would not give us any mounts; we think that you have forgotten your oath.' He said, 'It is Allah Who has given you mounts. By Allah, and Allah willing, if I take an oath and later find something else better than that. then I do what is better and expiate my oath.' "
Sahih Bukhari 7:67:42

Do you want more hadiths ?
allahh's apostate's incessant breaking of oath shows that he is not reliable and a selfish human being.

1 Like

Re: Proof: No Hadith Was Fabricated, It Is A Lie !!! by truthmans2012: 12:05pm On May 28, 2016
true2god:
allahh's apostate's incessant breaking of oath shows that he is not reliable and a selfish human being.

By his attitudes, Muhammad is nowhere near a prophet of God. How could a true prophet of God be breaking oaths with impunity?

What we read in hadiths are true of Muhammad and his character is worse than what he called infidels.
Re: Proof: No Hadith Was Fabricated, It Is A Lie !!! by truthman2012(m): 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
true2god:
Re: Proof: No Hadith Was Fabricated, It Is A Lie !!! by KasimuMusa: 8:54am On May 09, 2022
It is easy to create faked Hadith's example

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Practical Steps To Help Lower The Gaze / Cremation- The Islamic Perspective / Muslims: Why Did Mohammed Forbid His Wives From Re-marrying After His Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.