Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:05 PM

Fire Razes Zamfara NSCDC Command - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fire Razes Zamfara NSCDC Command (400 Views)

Fire Razes Down Richbam Filling Station,Bariga Lagos(photos) / Properties Destroyed As Fire Razes Buildings In Warri (photos) / Fire Razes Brothel, Three Houses In Rivers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fire Razes Zamfara NSCDC Command by khalifjgusau(m): 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
A midnight fire has gutted the Command Headquarters of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence (NSCDC) in Zamfara State.

The fire which started at about 1:20 am according to the Civil Defence Public Relations Officer (CDPRO) Aminu Maru was believed to have been ignited from the main switch of the power supply in the office following a high voltage supplied by the Kaduna Electricity Distribution Company at night.

"There was a huge spark inside the power control box. The fire started and quickly spread to other offices. It consumed about six offices including the commandant's office, the Operation, the administration, and even the finance thus destroying vital documents and equipment," the PRO said.

"We used the well dug inside the command to halt the raging inferno from consuming our armoury. We quickly evacuated the arms to stop the situation from further worsening. We started fetching water from the well to put out the flames and this was how we saved our arms" he added

Source: http://www.dailytrust.com
Re: Fire Razes Zamfara NSCDC Command by khalifjgusau(m): 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2016
Re: Fire Razes Zamfara NSCDC Command by Cutehector(m): 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2016
grin oops i'm supposed to vex

angry

Nooo, I should cry instead

cry

Lol laff no gree me cry

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Architecture Beyond The 3D / Need To Move Your Home Or Office? Relocate With DM / Trust Me! You Don't Want To Miss Out On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.