Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Why Do Women Love Living In Denial? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Love Living In Denial? (8610 Views)

Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) / Why Do Women Include Their father's Name After Marriage? / Why Do Women Shave Their Baby's First Hair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Love Living In Denial? by bukatyne(f): 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
modath:

Thank you, imagine that Caroline Danjuma & her philandering husband situation!

I laugh when I see all the yeye opinions people leave on her SM pages castigating her for staying with an unrepentant womaniser!!
Like 99.9% of them yapping on her timeline aren't envying her lifestyle!!

She knew what she got herself into, she needed someone to take care of the bills, otherwise she wouldn't have left the millions of hunks in nollywood for her papa age mate.

Ugly faced billionaire needs a balance so his kids won't come out looking like Shrek 2.0, each person already defined their roles!

Why are people trying to help her change the goal post mid game & asking her to leave her "daddy" (despite the sentimental excuse she posts defending the serial cheat), did she marry Joe average down the street? Wetin dem expect? & na dem go fund her lifestyle?cheesy cheesy

Person see person wey dey belittle service people & wait staff & didn't have it in mind that dem whole portion dey for front? Gerrarahia mehn! grin

I thought the accused baby mama was an innocent woman?

If Caroline says she wants to divorce her husband, then she is a very foolish woman.

That's why I like to ask how the couple started... Your husband used to slap you while courting and you are complaining of domestic abuse... are you a learner? grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Love Living In Denial? by Bolade005: 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
The only two women on this thread not living in denial are Modath and edwife. The rest are obviously living in denial. They're are just making disjointed arguments for argument sake thereby unnecessarily lengthening the number of pages of this thread.

The OP is very right.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Love Living In Denial? by Babacele: 5:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
modath:

Thank you, imagine that Caroline Danjuma & her philandering husband situation!

I laugh when I see all the yeye opinions people leave on her SM pages castigating her for staying with an unrepentant womaniser!!
Like 99.9% of them yapping on her timeline aren't envying her lifestyle!!

She knew what she got herself into, she needed someone to take care of the bills, otherwise she wouldn't have left the millions of hunks in nollywood for her papa age mate.

Ugly faced billionaire needs a balance so his kids won't come out looking like Shrek 2.0, each person already defined their roles!

Why are people trying to help her change the goal post mid game & asking her to leave her "daddy" (despite the sentimental excuse she posts defending the serial cheat), did she marry Joe average down the street? Wetin dem expect? & na dem go fund her lifestyle?cheesy cheesy

Person see person wey dey belittle service people & wait staff & didn't have it in mind that dem whole portion dey for front? Gerrarahia mehn! grin

Moodaaaaaaaathi!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Love Living In Denial? by modath(f): 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
bukatyne:

I thought the accused baby mama was an innocent woman?

If Caroline says she wants to divorce her husband, then she is a very foolish woman.

That's why I like to ask how the couple started... Your husband used to slap you while courting and you are complaining of domestic abuse... are you a learner? grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ...cheesy Na real learner!!

Person dey date man wey dey fling cloth anyhow, marry begin cry "he doesn't clean up after himself" really? cheesy cheesy

Some crazy learner men who had to flash car keys or buy Iphone 6 before getting just One date too go dey complain "she's too materialistic" when she waka when money finish!! Na una terms of engagement be that.

Start as you mean to proceed!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Love Living In Denial? by crackhaus: 12:33am On Apr 16, 2016
Mindfulness:

Whatever rocks their boat. If they desire a rich man, then so be it.
I wasn't looking for money when I was single.

I wanted a man who would respect and understand me, someone who respects himself, someone who tries to be the best he can be, someone who would be a caring father, someone who is smart and with whom I can have interesting and inspiring conversations, someone who is independent, someone who is honest and trustworthy, someone who values family, someone who is relaxed and enjoys life as much as I do, someone who appreciates art and literature, someone who is interested in politics, economics, traveling and foreign cultures, someone who is fun and has a good sense of humor, someone who likes to socialize but also lets me have time on my own, someone I can cook with together, someone who is open-minded, someone who loves to develop, someone who is not only into my appearance but who wants to know my soul and connect on a deeper level and OF COURSE someone who is handsome and attractive.

I didn't want a jobless and lazy man but money was not what I needed either. I have my own.

I am yet to meet a man who runs from a rich woman. I have never met such a man.

Not my business. As you make your bed ...
Lol..

Have you noticed that you have this thing you do on NL where you talk about yourself, your achievements, your happiness, your life basically..., especially when responding to a topic or quote where no one actually asked you a question that should naturally elicit such a response? gringrin

Just an honest question sweet pea...I don't mean to fight tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Love Living In Denial? by crackhaus: 12:46am On Apr 16, 2016
bukatyne:

Another example please...

I dislike Telemundo.

But again, the husband wants to watch a significant match; wifey wants a normal series that they would probably show the highlights before they start the next episode...

She should let him watch and probably join him.

[s]But again, I am not even a fan of TV generally.[/s]
I'm a little confused as to what your dislike for Telemundo or TV had to do with how well you could have dealt with the scenario modath described.

Let's go with this scenario..... The woman has been following one of this zee world/Telemundo menene, it somehow clashes with an Australian open semi final match that the man too has invested time in from the qualifying rounds..... How do we proceed?

Please try this again Buka.
I sincerely want to read a response you put some serious thought into before typing.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Love Living In Denial? by crackhaus: 12:56am On Apr 16, 2016
edwife:

This is not a healthy way of thinking. Just like rich guys can also dump you in a snap of his fingers because you add little or no value to him, he will get another you in a minute!
Just like an illiterate man who is financially sound trains a girl in university, sacrifice everything to make her happy and comfortable get dumped by the same girl who after attaining education and exposure realise that they are not of the same class.
Life is all about risk!

Physical appearance is no big work to anyone, you were born that way. You didn’t have to slave or spend sleepless nights trying to look beautiful. (Exclude plastic surgery here because I am talking of the average girl).

The fat Bank account took years to build, sweat, brain, sacrifice…name it. So if the fat bank account demands loyalty, control, and power it shouldn't be a problem.

Just don’t nag no one! Don’t nag a guy who wants to feel superior when you go for his fat bank account.

I don’t think people go religious on women for the fun of it. We all know women choices are limited unlike the male counterpart. It is easy for a guy to get his specs than it is easy for a woman. Women most of the time settle for the available, as long as he possesses two or three qualities in your ideal man, you can settle.

A 50 years old man can marry a beauty queen as long as he has the money and even if he doesn't he can go to his village and get a pure beautiful well trained maiden.(dabota lawson,caroline danjuma,amara kanu,adaeze yobo etc...)

A 50 years old woman has slim chances getting her dream man, it is either a toy boy or an old rich man who had his own share of life and in need of companionship. (Gloria and Elvina Ibru,Orie Kalu,Oyin Adenuga etc..)

I don’t lie to myself or walk around in denial, I say things the way they are not because I am against my gender but someone needs to say it like it is. Who am I fooling?

I love strong,resilient,hard working,passionate and feminine women. I live in a society who has rules and if i want a change,i will make it happen myself and not wait for the society to make it for me or change what the society thinks it is the norm.There are many accomplished women making it without blaming anyone.I don’t have to be loud just to appear strong. Just like my mum usually says, empty barrels make the loudest noise. wink

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Love Living In Denial? by KanwuliaExtra: 4:40am On Apr 16, 2016
Kimoni:

grin grin you want to know before you strike??

Abi ooooooo. . . . grin
Re: Why Do Women Love Living In Denial? by SirShymexx: 7:27am On Apr 16, 2016
Bolade005:
The only two women on this thread not living in denial are Modath and edwife. The rest are obviously living in denial. They're are just making disjointed arguments for argument sake thereby unnecessarily lengthening the number of pages of this thread.

The OP is very right.

You can obviously see through...nice observation. That's basically why I left the thread and I did put a PSA on the first page. Most of them are just bitter overgrown kids who love creating a bubble for themselves just to mask how bitter they're.

No sane person takes them seriously lol.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Love Living In Denial? by Bolade005: 7:44am On Apr 16, 2016
SirShymexx:

You can obviously see through...nice observation. That's basically why I left the thread and I did put a PSA on the first page. Most of them are just bitter overgrown kids who love creating a bubble for themselves just to mask how bitter they're.

No sane person takes them seriously lol.
They're just selling wolf tickets bro cause I am very certain they can't be all blind to the realities around them.

I had better take them with a pinch of salt then.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Love Living In Denial? by yetseyi(f): 8:01am On Apr 16, 2016
Interesting thread.
Re: Why Do Women Love Living In Denial? by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 16, 2016
crackhaus:

Lol..

Have you noticed that you have this thing you do on NL where you talk about yourself, your achievements, your happiness, your life basically..., especially when responding to a topic or quote where no one actually asked you a question that should naturally elicit such a response? gringrin

Just an honest question sweet pea...I don't mean to fight tongue

Of course, I did. Just an honest answer. cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Love Living In Denial? by SirShymexx: 8:32am On Apr 16, 2016
Bolade005:

They're just selling wolf tickets bro cause I am very certain they can't be all blind to the realities around them.

I had better take them with a pinch of a salt then.

Lol. You'll surely become acquainted with brigand of bitter overgrown kids on these sides soon. Take them seriously at ya own peril lol.

How do you expect folks who lack the concentration level required to grasp the smallest things, to discern the realities around them? You're giving them too much credit and the only reality they know is to wake up every morning and look for guys to antagonise, hence I troll them whenever I'm bored with topics that will make cry and pull out their hair, while laughing like a mad man lol.

I think the fundamental problem with most of them is that they were not raised right and they ended up getting in the mix without enough prep, hence they mostly depend on fairytales and things they read to guide them in navigating life. That's why it is always important for parents to teach their kids about the harsh realities of life and make them observe how mum and dad relate, so as to enable them learn from their mistakes and apply the lessons learnt to their lives/reality when they grow up.
Re: Why Do Women Love Living In Denial? by Bolade005: 9:02am On Apr 16, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol. You'll surely become acquainted with brigand of bitter overgrown kids on these sides soon. Take them seriously at ya own peril lol.

How do you expect folks who lack the concentration level required to grasp the smallest things, to discern the realities around them? You're giving them too much credit and the only reality they know is to wake up every morning and look for guys to antagonise, hence I troll them whenever I'm bored with topics that will make cry and pull out their hair, while laughing like a mad man lol.

I think the fundamental problem with most of them is that they were not raised right and they ended up getting in the mix without enough prep, hence they mostly depend on fairytales and things they read to guide them in navigating life. That's why it is always important for parents to teach their kids about the harsh realities of life and make them observe how mum and dad relate, so as to enable them learn from their mistakes and apply the lessons learnt to their lives/reality when they grow up.
Yh I noticed most of your topics are directed towards a certain group of people and trust me, I'm already acquainted with the bitter overgrown kids. I know them like a kid knows his alphabets.

Let them keep bringing it on, we will continue to put them in their place. You know their place na shey?
Re: Why Do Women Love Living In Denial? by SirShymexx: 10:28am On Apr 16, 2016
Bolade005:

Yh I noticed most of your topics are directed towards a certain group of people and trust me, I'm already acquainted with the bitter overgrown kids. I know them like a kid knows his alphabets.

Let them keep bringing it on, we will continue to put them in their place. You know their place na shey?

Loool.

I'm sure you saw my topic about how women are terrible drivers and the question I asked about banning them lol. Obviously, every road users know how terrible women are when it comes to driving (most of them can't even reverse and park properly) and despite the fact the over 70-80% of road users are men and men also drive more miles daily than women - the number of car accidents per mile by women motorists is almost 3-4x those of men. However, the society gives the advantage to women and when it comes to insurance policy, they pay the same premium as men. The unfair society or a society that treats people based on the normal requirements would treat women like young drivers cos the two groups are the biggest hazards on the road.

Now back to why I created that thread. I know women can never be banned from driving and I'll never campaign for such. However, I just wanted to see if any of the females can raise salient points that show some of the perks women enjoy in a world they believe is unfair to them and discriminates against them, while making the crazy ones go nuts lol.

As for this one: even a mad man knows that females marry up and males marry down. That is just how both sexes are wired. The exceptions are isolated cases mostly due to desperation. Most of the women that marry down do so cos they're desperate for a guy and won't mind any decent guy. While guys who do so do it certain benefits. As soon as you get to ya late teens, it isn't rocket science when you start seeing chics ya age go for guys older than you. Then early years in uni can become a leveller for everyone due to boredom. Then from age 21, chics move up again and leave their age mates behind. That is just how it works.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Love Living In Denial? by Bolade005: 10:58am On Apr 16, 2016
SirShymexx:

Loool.

I'm sure you saw my topic about how women are terrible drivers and the question I asked about banning them lol. Obviously, every road users know how terrible women are when it comes to driving (most of them can't even reverse and park properly) and despite the fact the over 70-80% of road users are men and men also drive more miles daily than women - the number of car accidents per mile by women motorists is almost 3-4x those of men. However, the society gives the advantage to women and when it comes to insurance policy, they pay the same premium as men. The unfair society or a society that treats people based on the normal requirements would treat women like young drivers cos the two groups are the biggest hazards on the road.

Now back to why I created that thread. I know women can never be banned from driving and I'll never campaign for such. However, I just wanted to see if any of the females can raise salient points that show some of the perks women enjoy in a world they believe is unfair to them and discriminates against them, while making the crazy ones go nuts lol.

As for this one: even a mad man knows that females marry up and males marry down. That is just how both sexes are wired. The exceptions are isolated cases mostly due to desperation. Most of the women that marry down do so cos they're desperate for a guy and won't mind any decent guy. While guys who do so do it certain benefits. As soon as you get to ya late teens, it isn't rocket science when you start seeing chics ya age go for guys older than you. Then early years in uni can become a leveller for everyone due to boredom. Then from age 21, chics move up again and leave their age mates behind. That is just how it works.
I saw the topic about the driving the day you created it but I just decided to sit that one out. Everybody knows women are terrible drivers, they drive like they're not bold enough to be behind the wheels. When a road user makes a mistake or drives like the right leg is too heavy to press on the accelerator, without seeing the person I can always guess the driver is a woman and it 99.9% times turn out to be so. It's not women that drive cars, it's the car that drives them. Only a few percentage of women drives with courage and boldness.

I understand you intentionally create these threads to throw subtle jabs but then again your topics are most times objective and the bitter truth so I got nothing on you brother.

Continuing doing you, as long as you remain on the path of objectivity and truth, we got your back.
Re: Why Do Women Love Living In Denial? by crackhaus: 11:02am On Apr 16, 2016
Mindfulness:

Of course, I did. Just an honest answer. cheesy

Ohh good, you did notice.

That settles that then. wink
Re: Why Do Women Love Living In Denial? by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 16, 2016
crackhaus:

Ohh good, you did notice.

That settles that then. wink

smiley
Re: Why Do Women Love Living In Denial? by bukatyne(f): 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
crackhaus:

I'm a little confused as to what your dislike for Telemundo or TV had to do with how well you could have dealt with the scenario modath described.

Please try this again Buka.
I sincerely want to read a response you put some serious thought into before typing.

OK.
Re: Why Do Women Love Living In Denial? by sukkot: 9:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
SirShymexx:

Loool.

Bruv wagwan. TGIF. where the ali tribute thread tho ? and while you are at it open a stephen keshi tribute thread lolzzz cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Love Living In Denial? by SirShymexx: 12:39am On Jun 11, 2016
sukkot:
Bruv wagwan. TGIF. where the ali tribute thread tho ? and while you are at it open a stephen keshi tribute thread lolzzz cheesy

I don't know that nyggah and he never impacted my life.

If I were to pay tribute to everyone that dies daily, I would've to pay tributes to millions of people.

Ali impacted my life directly cos his autobiography's one of the books that helped me in transforming my life from a dark place - to a better place. And he was an inspiration.

Not speaking ill of the dead but I don't do bandwagon stuff. Regardless, God bless his soul and protect his family.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Love Living In Denial? by Nobody: 1:56am On Jun 11, 2016
jadelyn007:
Shymexx tell me if you had a choice between a pretty low born ijebu girl and dangote's daughter, which would you choose?
Everyone wants to marry up, because it affords you better opportunities in life and it puts you on a higher pedestal.
Another thing you should consider is that men usually go for younger girls who are yet to establish themselves financially.
A 35yr old spinster or bachelor will most likely marry down.
I had men coming for me since I was 19. Financially established men, would you have expected me to have anything apart from my educational certificate then?

When men start going for their mates age wise then people are more likely to marry within their ranks

i tell you most solemnly! A woman's wealth is absolutely no determinant in a man's choice for a woman! Forget whatever anyone else would tell you!

When i say MAN, i mean it in every sense of the word. The men who go for women of wealth are most times, not credible men.

That she is Dangote's daughter, gives her absolutely no advantage in attracting a real MAN! When i say a real man, i mean that man who is educated, enlightened, exposed, with a good pay job relative to his mates, and can hold his own anywhere and anytime! This sort of man is of good character and does not play eye-service. I guess this is the sort of man ladies prefer the most.

Now, when such a man is going out for women, a lady's wealth mean absolutely nothing to him! He goes for the most beautiful, and if you look, the most beautiful women are not the self-made women, unless she is a model. I think the reason for this is because they are used to getting things free right from a tender age, their meals get paid for etc.
The only time the MAN would do otherwise, is if he has a strong control of his natural behaviour and can 'use his head'. One example of this kind of men is Mark Zukerberg. I don't know him personally but i think he is an example.

As for "men go for ladies that are not financially established" part of your post, i will tell you my honest view which i think is true into in to to: when men go for such women, it is not because he wants someone to 'dominate', at least that's not the first thing! When he goes for such women like your 19year old self, it is because that's when you are most youthful and beautiful, bringing us back to the same thing i said earlier that a woman's wealth is absolutely of no use to the man. The first thing is your physical beauty! Anyone who tells you otherwise, is only being tongue-tight and doesn't want to hurt you!

Have you ever seen a fairy tale where the typical bride for the prince is a wealthy woman? No, It is a beautiful lady! Many times, the prince' bride is another princess; but i tell you, that's not because of her 'high' status; It is because her father is a king, and by the virtue of that, he married a beautiful lady who is his queen and the queen gave him a princess who took after her mother's looks! If a real man like i discribed for you above is thrilled by a woman's wealth, then the prince in "Cindarella" would have been attracted to the other 'ugly' high-borns.

So let Chimmamanda and all the other feminists understand it and stop thinking they can shame real men out of themselves so the real men can now begin to long for the woman of wealth and power by telling him he is intimedated by rich and successful woman.

The reason the real man, the one i described above, does not go after the woman of wealth and power, has got nothing to do with him being intimidated! It's due to natural selection. Like i said, most self-made women of power and wealth are not the most beautiful, and i say this with so much respect to them.

Ok, if you want to insist it's about him being intimidated, are you going to believe that the not too credible men these women of wealth and power end up with have more gut that the men i talked about?

Lastly, i want to apologize if i have offended anyone. It is not my intention and please don't take what i have said to heart. But if you put yourself in men's position and watch how these feminists tear men down and attack men's psychology that men are not real men if they are 'intimidated' by wealthy and powerful women, maybe you will come to understand why we talk like this.

Again i say, i am sorry.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Love Living In Denial? by Nobody: 3:09am On Jun 11, 2016
jadelyn007:
when I was 19, marriage was the last thing on my mind. Trust me all those requirements you listed don't mean nothing to me, I just want to be with someone who loves me and loves God, we'll maybe a little richer too tongue wink (we could use some extra dough around here wink. But I don't really care about those stuff. I pay my bills and I do my things my self,maybe I'm not wired like the average female then. Girls at 19 brag that they can't date their mates because their mates at that age are very immature, not because of finances. nobody wants to babysit nobody. I have never seen a 30yr old lady who would not want to be with a fellow 30yr old man

i laugh when i see plain denial! How mature are girls 19 years old? At 19, people already hail me a philosopher! When i look at my 19year old younger brother now, he far trumps the average girl his own mate in thoughtfulness.

When i was a teacher between the ages of 21 and 22, there were some 16 and about 17 years old female students i was teaching. I once asked them a question that can they marry their age mate? The response one gave me was very instant and a capital no! When i asked why, she said she can't even respect him at all! She said she will be looking at him like he is her mate and therefore, he can't tell her anything!

At the university, i asked a lady (a classmate this time) if she could marry her mate and her response was also very instant and a definite no! Her reason is different from the other lady though, she was particular about getting older than him and he could begin to cheat in the end.

It is true that a 30 year old lady would have no problem dating even a 28 year old man but that's not because she now suddenly sees him as more mature; but that options are running fewer and she herself has now become more mature and have out-grown superficial tendencies and is now begining to look more at that behind the person.

But if we want to continue to think that teenage boys are immature relative to their female counterparts, then we should not forget that the post of the head boy and head girl is giving to them at that age. We also know that the post of the head boy has got more responsibilities than that of the head girl. If teenage boys are less mature, how then did the human being give vest more responsibilities on the post of the head boy rather than the head girl?

C'mon, i am not trying to shame women for having that natural tendency to be attracted more to men of power, wealth, fame and influence. It is your natural behaviour and i think you should be proud of it! But just as we encourage men to look beyond beauty in their choice of women, we also encourage you to not deny your natural tendency to want 'stronger' men, but try to water down a little bit.

We've heard enough of the "girls are more mature than boys their mate". That she started having sexual experiences before the boy doesn't mean she has better decision making skills. There are some girls that are super mature, though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Love Living In Denial? by Nobody: 3:25am On Jun 11, 2016
jadelyn007:
you should understand that being older, taller, richer, stronger or better educated doesn't make you a better man. Trust me, anyone can be all of that and even more, so?
It's not always about the package, The content is more important.
You should be able to love me more than anyone else, that's one of the 2 things I consider paramount.

yea, being older, richer etc does not mean better person, but the truth is, that's what the woman wants! Just as being super beautiful doesn't mean a girl is better behaved; alot of these 'beauty queens' can't even cook, yet that's what men like! Was it not you or someone else that said it on page 0 that most people are attracted to the exterior? We should never run away from it that men and women have their superficial points they look out for in the other person.

As for the "you should be able to love me more" part of your post, i would ask a you a question you don't have to provide answers to here. You only need to answer it in your heart of heart.

Ask yourself and tell yourself the truth. Is it the person that chased you the most that you agreed to date and marry? I bet its not him who showed more interest you accepted. Even if its him, then it could be that your first choice wasn't possible and so you had to settle for the one that kept on chasing.

You don't have to feel attacked here as even men too experience this.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Love Living In Denial? by sukkot: 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2016
SirShymexx:

I don't know that nyggah and he never impacted my life.

If I were to pay tribute to everyone that dies daily, I would've to pay tributes to millions of people.

Ali impacted my life directly cos his autobiography's one of the books that helped me in transforming my life from a dark place - to a better place. And he was an inspiration.

Not speaking ill of the dead but I don't do bandwagon stuff. Regardless, God bless his soul and protect his family.
yeah well another nigerian coach died yesterday. whatchu mean keshi didnt impact your life ? nigga that man won the african cup of nations for nigeria. i recall you being on nairaland gloating like a virgin who just bagged his first poonani shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Love Living In Denial? by cococandy(f): 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
It's only online that men are sole providers and women don't marry struggling guys.

But in real life, poor people are married. And more are getting married every single day. Even if it means coming online to beg for money to help feed their new triplets that the wife just dropped.

In real life wives hustle and husbands hustle and even then the money is still not enough. I wonder where these sole providers are.

In real life men don't want to marry financial leeches. They almost always go after someone who can contribute .

Are we talking about Nigeria or another country?

People should try to be honest for once and stop parroting things they have no proof of.

Just as there are those who will marry for money, there are also those who will marry poor as long as the other person has the potential of being a good spouse.

Such a thinly veiled woman-hating thread. Nairaland would have shut down by now if a lady created this thread to say unnice things about men. They would be evil feminists going on man-hating spree.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Love Living In Denial? by cococandy(f): 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
Tell me about it.

It's like for women, you're damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Not long ago, the debate about being a stay at home mom was on. And of course many people agreed that it's not a bad idea if that what works for one's family.

Let's say a single girl decides that's what she wants for herself.-To stay home for a while, raise the kids and take care of the family before venturing into a career. Wouldn't the man's earning power be a factor to consider when choosing a mate? Since he will obviously be doing the providing. Wouldn't it be xtupid to want to be at home and take care of your kids yet marry a man who can't provide for them?

But wait. Oh she's a gold digger for wanting a man who can do that.

Or maybe if she decides otherwise, she's not a good wife for not wanting to sacrifice her career and invest in the kids' young age.
Either way it doesn't matter. we just have to find something she is guilty of.

Will women ever stop being judged? I wonder.

jadelyn007:
We should please stop judging women for making choices and reminding them how they will be single at 41.
Men say they want a light skinned chic, big boobs, big ass, slim, cook, clean, classy and all that shit requirements and we hail them and applaud them. When they find a girl who can't cook or clean we advice them to dump her, what use is she. We do not remind them how they are going to turn 45 single and lonely.

But when a lady says she wants to be Married to someone with a fat bank account, with 6 packs, tall dark and handsome. We become very religious, reminding them of why they shouldn't aim so high and why the average Joe is good enough.

Why is that, I just don't get it
Someone please explain this to me
Re: Why Do Women Love Living In Denial? by Barryton: 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
cococandy:
It's only online that men are sole providers and women don't marry struggling guys.

But in real life, poor people are married. And more are getting married every single day. Even if it means coming online to beg for money to help feed their new triplets that the wife just dropped.

In real life wives hustle and husbands hustle and even then the money is still not enough. I wonder where these sole providers are.

In real life men don't want to marry financial leeches. They almost always go after someone who can contribute .

Are we talking about Nigeria or another country?

People should try to be honest for once and stop parroting things they have no proof of.

Just as there are those who will marry for money, there are also those who will marry poor as long as the other person has the potential of being a good spouse.

Such a thinly veiled woman-hating thread. Nairaland would have shut down by now if a lady created this thread to say unnice things about men. They would be evil feminists going on man-hating spree.
life issues are discussed and treated in terms of majority...
every president of a country get's into power on account of majority. but it doent mean everyone voted the president.
when people say Nigeria is corrupt, it doesn't mean there are no honest people in nigeria.
when people say nigeria is hard, it doesn't mean we dont have people living comfortably.
the number of women marrying older and more wealthy men largely outweighs that of men. since we all know that majority have the day, makes the op right.

it is natural thing... most women aren't even the same age as their man...fact.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Love Living In Denial? by SAMBARRY: 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Baby oya come and drink cold water grin grin
SirShymexx:
Celestial PSA (Courtesy sukkot):

This is a message to all the uncouth, bitter, insolent, and illiterate overgrown village kids with daddy issues in this section (you know yourselves, even under ya alternate handles): you can rant all you want, abuse ya mums, cry as much tears as you can, and throw all kinds of hissy fit on the thread – but please don’t quote me. I’m not responsible for ya bitterness and daddy issues and, I’m not ready to baby-sit overgrown kids. I’m not ya dad. If you’ve any issues, go look for ya dad and straighten things out with him. Quote me and you won’t get a reply.

As for the sensible ones – you can shoot. I’m here to have fun and read interesting inputs for comic relief. grin

Re: Why Do Women Love Living In Denial? by raumdeuter: 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
Barryton:

life issues are discussed and treated in terms of majority...
every president of a country get's into power on account of majority. but it doent mean everyone voted the president.
when people say Nigeria is corrupt, it doesn't mean there are no honest people in nigeria.
when people say nigeria is hard, it doesn't mean we dont have people living comfortably.
the number of women marrying older and more wealthy men largely outweighs that of men. since we all know that majority have the day, makes the op right.

it is natural thing... most women aren't even the same age as their man...fact.

I dont even know why there is an argument on this

Ask 10 women their dream man, the majority would describe someone older, taller, bigger, stronger richer, probably more educated and more exposed than themselves

Take 10 couples anywhere in the world the majority would have the man older, taller, bigger, stronger richer, probably more educated and more exposed than the lady

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Love Living In Denial? by SirShymexx: 6:20am On Jun 12, 2016
sukkot:
yeah well another nigerian coach died yesterday. whatchu mean keshi didnt impact your life ? nigga that man won the african cup of nations for nigeria. i recall you being on nairaland gloating like a virgin who just bagged his first poonani shocked

You're an idiot. I support the Nigerian football team and I've been supporting them since I was. But that was a mediocre team.

Regardless, how did acknowledging a mediocre team that won an utter poor competition impact my life? You're a nuisance and a pleb. Stop disturbing me with inconsequential people who are resting in peace. Their legacy is the current super eagles team and it's telling.

Stop disturbing me. Ali on the other hand transcended everything and he was legendary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Making Down Payment For Dowry!!! / My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? / I Want To Leave My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.