Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:15 PM

No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police (12708 Views)

Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) / FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics) / Uniport Protest: Police Kills Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by owot: 11:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
Contrary to the new making rounds that a student of the University of port-harcourt was shot dead during the protest that erupted yesterday in the institution, the Rivers Police Command has stated that there were no casualties during the protest staged by the students of the university over new tuition fee policy.

The command’s Public Relations Officer, DSP Ahmad Muhammad, disclosed during an interview with news men.

“No student or policeman lost their lives during the UNIPORT protest.

“The policeman reported dead had nothing to do with UNIPORT, because the deceased policeman was shot dead by armed robbers in an isolated case.

“Similarly, no university student was killed to the best of my knowledge.

“All roads earlier blocked by the protesting students have been reopened by the police,” he said.

Source; http://myschoolmedia.com/no-student-killed-uniport-protest-police/

lalasticlala
Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by Fxwarrior: 3:28am On Apr 13, 2016
Who I wan believe?

This month go sweet die. See me , see front page o.
Oga Seun wey my money?
Lady F/introvert where are you?

Na me get dis zone. Area!

6 Likes

Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by massinola(m): 7:09am On Apr 13, 2016
Before nko, no be Nigeria Police? They are on top of the situation and white must be black as yes is a no

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by OrIandoOwoh(m): 7:10am On Apr 13, 2016
But there were pics nau..Why do policemen like lying? You killed those students and you must be brought to book!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by buskie13(m): 7:11am On Apr 13, 2016
these guys must be high on dry bitter leaf...what is baring that students were killed...some injured...the NPF came out to debunk it...this is shitty.

NPF is useless...if any of my family member decide to join d police and start behaving like them?
Jah knows he/she is on their own...cos me...I'm against the foolish men in black.. cos they lack sense

6 Likes

Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by Ada9103(f): 7:11am On Apr 13, 2016
What? Some peepz can lie sha
Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by olaola45: 7:11am On Apr 13, 2016
Come again

1 Like

Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by eshietIntrepid(m): 7:12am On Apr 13, 2016
The police are bloody liars.

They maltreated us like crminals

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by johnPollock(m): 7:12am On Apr 13, 2016
hw com their business management president is dead?.....I heard he died during d protest

5 Likes

Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by oxygen247(m): 7:12am On Apr 13, 2016
So what happened to that boy whose pictures have been circulating?

4 Likes

Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by Gboliwe: 7:12am On Apr 13, 2016
All these useless blogging sites Nairaland patronises will soon put it into trouble.

Can we have a verifiable link please?

2 Likes

Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by M4gunners: 7:13am On Apr 13, 2016
So what of the young man wesaw laying down with blood on his chest? Something is wrong somewhere.

1 Like

Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by sotall(m): 7:13am On Apr 13, 2016
k
Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by magicminister: 7:13am On Apr 13, 2016
The Nigerian police really takes us for fools.
I cannot believe that despite all the pictures and videos of the said victims making rounds on the internet, the police has the guts to call it a lie!
If the murder never occurred, then why did the university shut down after the "non-existent" murder?
Alot of students from UNIPORT can confirm that the guy died in the hands of our disgraceful and useless police force.

Anyway, i keep wishing miserable deaths on the NPF and their family members.
Their family members and themselves will suffer miserable and disgraceful deaths!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by caniva(m): 7:15am On Apr 13, 2016
Is Lai Mohammed now the IG?

Cuz lie dey smell Oooo....u no dey perceive am?

3 Likes

Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by kirchofff(m): 7:16am On Apr 13, 2016
Wch way naija?
Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by justwawblog(f): 7:17am On Apr 13, 2016
kk.... check out ma signature
Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 13, 2016
Hmm police is really your friend sorry your enemies

2 Likes

Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by suyamasta(m): 7:20am On Apr 13, 2016
People take advantage of situations, the mods should verify info before pushing to fp
Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by VickieZion(f): 7:20am On Apr 13, 2016
The Nigerian Police Force lying since 1900. https://m./398817930173628?view=permalink&id=991704454218303
this is the video of when they killed our conscious Come. Peter Ofurum
Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by sweetetlove(f): 7:20am On Apr 13, 2016
who are the lying to? its a simple fact that the Nigerian police can't control crisis and riots.

1 Like

Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by PipSurgeon(m): 7:23am On Apr 13, 2016
everyone is seeking public sympathy student and police.. sha e dey watch
Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by PipSurgeon(m): 7:23am On Apr 13, 2016
everyone is seeking public sympathy student and police.. sha we dey watch
Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by imsuboi(m): 7:23am On Apr 13, 2016
All govt. owned establishments have cued into the lie-at-will mind set.
Smh

2 Likes

Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by Sistem007(m): 7:24am On Apr 13, 2016
So AIT, NTA and Channels Television don dey lie abi

4 Likes

Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by asapjoey(m): 7:25am On Apr 13, 2016
Bleep police...the skwul management even denied dat d boy was a student..
Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by Jazmiynne: 7:25am On Apr 13, 2016
This is an obvious lie na.

At least I know that one student was killed, can't say about the others. Uniport is my alma mata. I have friends that were neighbours to the deceased student. So why must Nigerian police release a statement insinuating that we are all fools? So the people singing "water throway my eyes" all over the place, just felt like making noise ni?

The pictures nko, abi is Nigerian police saying it's photoshop? Na wa o.

Nigeria my country I really hail thee! Every trash can happen in this country without anyone batting an eyelid

8 Likes

Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by nbright: 7:28am On Apr 13, 2016
LIES. Just yesternight the police commissioner admitted that the corpse is in the motuary and they'll conduct autopsy on it.

2 Likes

Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by lamideee(f): 7:29am On Apr 13, 2016
In Africa China's voice *Policeman go see white,he will tell you its red* Is Police really our friend?

1 Like

Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by Harvigh(m): 7:30am On Apr 13, 2016
Our police force is a joke. The next thing they will say now is that the guy that was shot wasn't a student. Final year accounting student o....school authorities are trying to cover it up by denying him being a student...#iWeep4naija
Re: No Student Was Killed During Uniport Protest - Police by segebobo: 7:32am On Apr 13, 2016
We are not doing things the right way in this country, we love to take short-cuts and then pray to God for miracle to happen
Now the authorities are committing atrocities and on that they keep lying rather than own up. The God we claim to be calling will not answer under this circumstance. Now I wonder where the hope of Nigeria prospering stands?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Universities Allow HND Holders With Lower Credit For Masters Without Pgd? / Governor Yahaya Bello Commissions Solar ICT Centers For Kogi Primary Schools / 2016/2017 KUST WUDIL Post-utme Online Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.