Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,908 members, 7,799,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Trekking For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trekking For Buhari (715 Views)

Trekkers Should Start Trekking For Buhari Now – Reno Omokri. / Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" / Things Fall Apart..i Regretted Trekking For Buhari-hashimu Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trekking For Buhari by spill(m): 4:15am On Apr 13, 2016
After Buhari was announced as the winner of the presidential election, people started trekking for him (Suleiman Hashimu trekked 4rm Lagos to Abuja). We thought they were insane; never knew they were being prophetic - they saw the future. Now everybody is trekking. Whether you like it or not u must trek .....
Now Nigeria is in the period of mass trekking for Buhari. Well, all the same the children of Israel trekked from Egypt to the promise land, it's now our turn; Nigerians are trekking to there promise land....Tell your neighbour, say neighbour, I will 'trek' there before you.

Suleiman Hashimu , also called ‘ the traveller ’ no
doubt , has set a historical record as the first
man to trek from Lagos to Abuja . He is a Man of Vision
Re: Trekking For Buhari by spill(m): 4:24am On Apr 13, 2016
Trekking Reloaded

Re: Trekking For Buhari by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 4:53am On Apr 13, 2016
HONESTLY THINGS ARE REALLY LOOKING UP FOR THIS GREAT COUNTRY

GOD BLESS MY NIGERIA

GOD BLESS THE APC

GOD BLESS PMB

IN SPITE OF ALL THE CHALLENGES AND THE PDP/BIAFRA/IPOB DISTRACTIONS. WE WILL SURELY GET THERE.
Re: Trekking For Buhari by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 4:56am On Apr 13, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:

GOD BLESS MY NIGERIA

GOD BLESS THE APC

GOD BLESS PMB

IN SPITE OF ALL THE CHALLENGES AND THE PDP/BIAFRA/IPOB DISTRACTIONS. WE WILL SURELY GET THERE.

AMIN
Re: Trekking For Buhari by eleko1: 5:15am On Apr 13, 2016
NAh persin Waka About from ABUJa go Otuoke undecided.The Fuel Palaver iS the Carry Over of MisManagement,Failure of Jona Govt.We are in dis Situation/sorry state due to ineptitude,thievery lifestyle of DIeZani,OKOnjo,Dasuki,Jona,Pa Anieh and co.WE'll Surely get out of the wood soon. GOD help Baba DAUra
Re: Trekking For Buhari by amtaken(f): 5:40am On Apr 13, 2016
Who's distracting you?

APC lacks the intelligence/wisdom to lead a country like Nigeria.

Una been think say na moi moi abi?

ALMUSTAQIM:

GOD BLESS MY NIGERIA

GOD BLESS THE APC

GOD BLESS PMB

2 Likes

Re: Trekking For Buhari by chriskosherbal(m): 5:56am On Apr 13, 2016
Hmmm funny
Re: Trekking For Buhari by spill(m): 9:04am On Apr 13, 2016
I still have a strong believe in me that our Dear Country will turn out Great someday.
Pls let us not put the blame of fuel crisis on Jona's Administration, BUT on the Minister of Petroleum for giving himself an office he can't stay at home to MANAGE.

Advice: Allocate the office to capable hands. Let us push blames aside and face the challenges. The administration will soon celebrate One Year in Office without a TANGIBLE change accomplished.

(1) (Reply)

Someone Is Wearing Pampers. Dezianne Or Mrs Usman? / Important Message For Broom & Umbrella Carries; PDP & APC Apologists / 'I Can Drink Beer At 11.30am And Michelle Won’t Even Know?' President Obama Poke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.