Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators (24843 Views)

MAGU FIGHTS BACK: Intensifies Probe Of Senators, Ex-govs / List Of Senators That Mandated Customs Boss, Hammed Ali To Reappear In Uniform / Names Of Senators Who Signed Ndume Out Of Senate Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by Getfun: 6:53am On Apr 13, 2016
They did this so Nigerians can socialize with those those represent them in the senate

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153445012422703&id=96184337702

8 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by rottennaija(m): 6:54am On Apr 13, 2016
So Wetin I go carry am do?

If like they want me to believe, that the project was not in the budget, and they knew of it and it's economic benefit and they also saw the money there, why didn't they simply include it, at least they could have use it to mock the executive and gain praise.

But they choose to take the money, allocate it to other projects that wasn't included. So, who is really deceiving who?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by politricks: 6:54am On Apr 13, 2016
Na only saraki number i need. Let me talk 'head' into his 'sense'.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by Commentus2: 6:54am On Apr 13, 2016
k
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 13, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef , day don break for Nteje
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by Getfun: 6:56am On Apr 13, 2016
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by politricks: 6:57am On Apr 13, 2016
rottennaija:
So Wetin I go carry am do?
With this kind of question, i wonder how this country will move forward.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by abeniagbon(m): 6:58am On Apr 13, 2016
This Saraha get Amebo wella.

6 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by AntiWailer: 7:00am On Apr 13, 2016
Sahara Reporters are crazy.
Leave them with their privacy na.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by VivianUdeogu(f): 7:00am On Apr 13, 2016
Kudos to Omoyele Sowere and his crew at SR.

55 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by CaptainRahl(m): 7:01am On Apr 13, 2016
...It's a good idea

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by politricks: 7:04am On Apr 13, 2016
AntiWailer:
Sahara Reporters are crazy. Leave them with their privacy na.
They are public officials.

111 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by dearsly(m): 7:06am On Apr 13, 2016
SR wasting their time!!!
I can confirm that's not Senator Akpabio's mobile details!...Not even the PA.... grin grin angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by Kingslaw(m): 7:17am On Apr 13, 2016
wow nice one.
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by AntiWailer: 7:21am On Apr 13, 2016
politricks:
They are public officials.

You have a point.

Just thinking that our environment is not sane grin grin

I can imagine how many flashes and threats they would have received.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by mayorkyzo: 7:21am On Apr 13, 2016
This is a breach of their privacy if they did not get permission to post their numbers online..
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by AntiWailer: 7:22am On Apr 13, 2016
dearsly:
SR wasting their time!!!
I can confirm that's not Senator Akpabio's mobile details!...Not even the PA.... grin grin angry

story.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 13, 2016
Get me the numbers of the Senators that voted in support of the child marriage bill and let me prophesy nuclear death into their lives.

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by politricks: 7:37am On Apr 13, 2016
AntiWailer:

You have a point.

Just thinking that our environment is not sane grin grin

I can imagine how many flashes and threats they would have received.

You think they will pick the call personally, No. Their P.A, secretary or whatever picks the call and if it is irrelevant, they will ignore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by phlemzy: 7:37am On Apr 13, 2016
Their numbers are not needed to pass our messages across

3 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by omenka(m): 7:38am On Apr 13, 2016
The prayers of corporate oloshos in Abj have been answered.

Imagine christmas in April. cool

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 13, 2016
This is how it should be. We elected them and they suppose to give us personally but am sure they will be very upset with this. From police dpo,Cancellor, chairman, governor and important public figures should not hide their contacts from people.
If you must use that numbers their,especially those special digits, just text them or send watsapp to them, calling is a waste of time. They will not pick it.

5 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by brixton: 10:05am On Apr 13, 2016
Good, who is representing Edo north? I need you to come to the front of the congregation and explain why jattu cut of auchi/Abuja expressway has not been fixed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by bukynkwuenu: 10:06am On Apr 13, 2016
pls send me aisha buhari's number....i need to taste her RICE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by Guyman02: 10:06am On Apr 13, 2016
No need to call them as it will be a disturbance as too many people in Nigeria just want to talk, some of it rubbish.
An SMS is the best way to go, even Obama responds to his BB messenger from Americans.
If you have issues to discuss with them SMS them and if they deem it necessary they will call you or request for an appointment.
Good move by SR.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by Pavore9: 10:07am On Apr 13, 2016
They should be expecting hailstorm from Nigerians if indeed they would be the ones picking the call! I pity Ben Murray-Bruce number's! cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by hazyfm1: 10:07am On Apr 13, 2016
[size=20pt]Nairalanders will be looking for ways to forward CV's via SMS[/size]

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by Ijaya123: 10:07am On Apr 13, 2016
Very commendable.

Some people who have been condemned to a life of wailing will still find something to complain about here. Pathetic bunch of wailing buffoons.

3 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by bluntspade: 10:07am On Apr 13, 2016
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by MadCow1: 10:07am On Apr 13, 2016
Nice

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by kennyman2000(m): 10:07am On Apr 13, 2016
most nos wey go dey switched off. Smh
Re: Sahara Reporters Uploads Contacts Of Senators by lonelydora: 10:08am On Apr 13, 2016
Good move. But I only need Saraki's number. I need to give him so advice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$500b Oil Block Sold For $1.3b By Nigerian Government / Makarfi Replies Wike On Planting Of Moles: PDP Also Planted Moles In Opposition / Sanwo-Olu Rewards Celestina Kalu, Police Officer Who Saved Robbery Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.