Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,847 members, 7,806,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. (27975 Views)

9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends / An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Jadekitana(f): 7:18am On Apr 13, 2016
1) Bachelor boyfriend: he enjoys doing things on his own,his girlfriends opinion is irrelevant, he not serious about the relationship, anything can happen.

2) Acidic boyfriend: He's always angry and boiling like acid, moody,dominating and dangerous when angry, fights in public.

3) Slave boyfriend: Washes girlfriends pants, asslicks alot,he behaves like a sissy in the relationship. Doesn't have a say at all, his babe controls him!

4) General boyfriend: boyfriend for all, he belongs to everybody and nobody,has lots of female friends, spends lavishly,likes dishing money around,he tells you no strings attached.

5) Dry boyfriend: Very stingy, doesn't consider girlfriends emotions and well being,makes the relationship boring,an extreme introvert, has no sense of humour, forbids hanging out, doesn't like babe going out with friends.Would rather just stay indoors and have dry sex.

6) Panadol boyfriend: Lazy and only loves girlfriend for the sake of money,uses babes money to ball and hangout,he's not creative, his atm card doesn't always work lies lies lies,he's very dependent, always borrows from babe and never pays back.

7) Baby boyfriend: Irresponsible and childish and can't make decisions on his own(mummys boy) compares girlfriend to sisters and always runs to them if something happens.

cool Visiting boyfriend: comes at odd hours usually late in the night,comes once in a blue moon usually to have sex and disappear.

9) Caring boyfriend: caring and loving,provides material and emotional needs and creates time for his girlfriend,very responsible and treats girlfriend with respect. I know most guys would lie they belong in this category undecided

Dear guys which type of boyfriend are you and ladies which is your man? Tell us the type u'v dated before and experience.

Jade has dated 5,6,7 and gladly kicked their ass to the curbs undecided unfortunately she messed up with number 9 and got her ass kicked to the curbs as well undecided

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Bluezy13(m): 7:18am On Apr 13, 2016
Jade has dated 5,6,7 and gladly kicked their ass to the
curbs unfortunately she messed up with number 9
and got her ass kicked to the curbs as well

Jade must be a hoe...
Don't be like Jade

210 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Jadekitana(f): 7:19am On Apr 13, 2016
Bluezy13:
'

Spacebooker undecided
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 13, 2016
Jadekitana are you sure!?
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by MrKorky(m): 7:21am On Apr 13, 2016
I am None of the Above, my type of boyfriend is the one that will ask u to come with ur friend cos I can make it juicy for 2!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Jadekitana(f): 7:23am On Apr 13, 2016
MrKorky:
I am None of the Above, my type of boyfriend is the one that will ask u to come with ur friend cos I can make it juicy for 2!

Your boyfriend enjoys sleeping with you and your friends? That's serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Jadekitana(f): 7:23am On Apr 13, 2016
olihilistic:
Jadekitana are you sure!?

undecided undecided undecided about what?
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Bluezy13(m): 7:24am On Apr 13, 2016
Jadekitana:

Spacebooker undecided
Chairman... Spacebookers Association of Romanceland (S.B.R)

Hehehe...
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Jadekitana(f): 7:25am On Apr 13, 2016
Bluezy13:

Jade must be a hoe...
Don't be like Jade

Oh yes she loves spontaneity, and doesn't regret been a hoe at all, suck on your cork and die undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 13, 2016
angry angry why am i even commenting angry

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Synzu(m): 7:28am On Apr 13, 2016
Jadekitana:

Oh yes she loves spontaneity, and doesn't regret been a hoe at all, suck on your cork and die undecided

I think you're trying too hard to be someone you're not.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by olac21(m): 7:29am On Apr 13, 2016
This is a piece of crap I won't love to read early this morning!

2 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Jadekitana(f): 7:29am On Apr 13, 2016
Synzu:

I think you're trying too hard to be someone you're not.

Let me pretend I didn't see that! What happened to the thread that was taken to dating section? I couldn't find it this morning.
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by ifeajikap(m): 7:32am On Apr 13, 2016
Jade u no go like go write book?

3 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Jadekitana(f): 7:32am On Apr 13, 2016
tongue tongue don't waste your mb, read and pass
lilzcee:
angry angry why am i even commenting angry
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Jadekitana(f): 7:32am On Apr 13, 2016
ifeajikap:
Jade u no go like go write book?

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Maxi112: 7:33am On Apr 13, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Bluezy13(m): 7:35am On Apr 13, 2016
Jadekitana:

Jade is schizophrenic too
which makes Jade a hopeless hoe.
Pray for Jade...but pray to the devil.

16 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 13, 2016
Jadekitana:

Oh yes she loves spontaneity, and doesn't regret been being a hoe at all, suck on your cork and die undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 13, 2016
Jadekitana:
tongue tongue don't waste your mb, read and pass
guys this guys that, haven't u seen a girl spending on her guy? very stingy angry girl, ur type na to fvuck and kick her ass out of my life cool

7 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by ifeajikap(m): 7:38am On Apr 13, 2016
Jadekitana:

cheesy cheesy grin grin
wit ur hate 4 guys most gals will buy ur books nd all dose learner boys who are trying to establish dere self in a relationship will buy ur books too more moni 4 u.
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 13, 2016
Its too early for this jor but since I am commenting, I would say I am none of the above.
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by firstking01(m): 7:38am On Apr 13, 2016
cool
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Cutehector(m): 7:39am On Apr 13, 2016
Bluezy13:

Jade must be a hoe...
Don't be like Jade
cheesy grin lwkmd

7 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Jadekitana(f): 7:40am On Apr 13, 2016
ifeajikap:
wit ur hate 4 guys most gals will buy ur books nd all dose learner boys who are trying to establish dere self in a relationship will buy ur books too more moni 4 u.

On the contrary I loooooooooove guys cheesy

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by firstking01(m): 7:40am On Apr 13, 2016
cool....
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Jadekitana(f): 7:41am On Apr 13, 2016
AirSultan:
Its too early for this jor but since I am commenting, I would say I am none of the above.

Na wa o undecided undecided so which type you come be? Team foreign girls?
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Jadekitana(f): 7:41am On Apr 13, 2016
Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by ifeajikap(m): 7:42am On Apr 13, 2016
Jadekitana:

On the contrary I loooooooooove guys cheesy
out of 9 types of bf 8 sucks nd u love guys, plus ur previous post on guys? Well u mite love guys but ur hands typing dnt love guy. So talk to ur hands

2 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Johnjnr(m): 7:42am On Apr 13, 2016
Jade is nt a wife material
Dont be like jade

Am plus one today. Dash me like for the love of nairaland cool

28 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Jadekitana(f): 7:43am On Apr 13, 2016
Cutehector:
cheesy grin lwkmd

I heard the Knights almost ended your nairaland career nights ago grin cheesy are you still breathing? Kikikiki

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. by Jadekitana(f): 7:44am On Apr 13, 2016
ifeajikap:
out of 9 types of bf 8 sucks nd u love guys, plus ur previous post on guys? Well u mite love guys but ur hands typing dnt love guy. So talk to ur hands

undecided undecided don't get it twisted, Internet is different from reality! Believe what you see here at your own detriment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

..... / Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? / Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.