Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,490 members, 7,781,470 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:58 PM

Is This A Wise Decision? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is This A Wise Decision? (997 Views)

Decision On Toyota Avalon 2002 / I Want To Buy A Peugeot 607 Car: Good Or Bad Decision? / See How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Vehicle Plate Number. Be Wise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Wise Decision? by Larryfest(m): 7:20am On Apr 13, 2016
Hi peeps

Am tinking of venturing into public transport here in lagos and i intend driving the bus myself based on the fact that i hear giving it out to people isnt exactly a nice idea...is this a wise choice considering most people are saying it makes one old and rough looking with time?
Re: Is This A Wise Decision? by delishpot: 7:24am On Apr 13, 2016
It is a good idea if you have the passion for it and are open to innovation and appreciate maintainance culture. Before you know it your bus will become the new thing in town. Dream big brother.
I am already dreaming big for you.
What kind of car do you want to use for this business?
Re: Is This A Wise Decision? by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:30am On Apr 13, 2016
Larryfest:
Hi peeps

Am tinking of venturing into public transport here in lagos and i intend driving the bus myself based on the fact that i hear giving it out to people isnt exactly a nice idea...is this a wise choice considering most people are saying it makes one old and rough looking with time?

interacting with touts, conductors, law enforcement, angry customers, can get to you, especially if it is a 247 thing, with time you loose ur cool and begin to behave like them. But it is a choice, if you are strong willed, you can keep your cool, and still look decent.
Re: Is This A Wise Decision? by delishpot: 7:35am On Apr 13, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

interacting with touts, conductors, law enforcement, angry customers, can get to you, especially if it is a 247 thing, with time you loose ur cool and begin to behave like them. But it is a choice, if you are strong willed, you can keep your cool, and still look decent.

That is true about the touts but if he maintains a certain personality and does not treat those touts as enemies but fellow husers, he will be able to have a good rapport with most of them and they will respect him for his hi.ility and understanding and treat him with some degree of respect. It may take time but he has to be consistent.
Re: Is This A Wise Decision? by ogawisdom(m): 7:59am On Apr 13, 2016
D biz is lucrative if u r d driver
Re: Is This A Wise Decision? by Larryfest(m): 9:35am On Apr 13, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Hmm...its scarry
Re: Is This A Wise Decision? by Larryfest(m): 9:38am On Apr 13, 2016
delishpot:
It is a good idea if you have the passion for it and are open to innovation and appreciate maintainance culture. Before you know it your bus will become the new thing in town. Dream big brother.
I am already dreaming big for you.
What kind of car do you want to use for this business?
The normal volkswagon danfo,thats d higest i can afford for nw
Re: Is This A Wise Decision? by mrsage(m): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2016
Bros. I'm into transportation. First, it's a lucrative business especially if you drive yourself.

Fact number 1. You will make money.

Number 2. You have to be true to yourself and be honest. Can you drive danfo by yourself?

I have a friend who is a University graduate. He works for government during the day and drives his Danfo from 4pm till about 9pm. He can cope with the stress and he makes money.

You should be able to do a honest acessment of your strengths and abilities.

You will make the ultimate decision

(1) (Reply)

Owning A Ferrari In Nigeria Is Not A Good Idea / Cost Of New Tyres For Sienna. / Hello Guys,what Is This Auto Part Called?i Need It ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.