Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

What Is The Best Conversation Between A Boss And An Employee? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Is The Best Conversation Between A Boss And An Employee? (4886 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between A Boss And His Employee( Funny Snapshot) / Hilarious Pix: Employee Of The Day / Funny Conversation Between An Employer And His Employee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Conversation Between A Boss And An Employee? by blackboi(m): 7:35am On Apr 13, 2016
1.Boss- So tell me young man,on what all occasion have you realized that you have importance in company and it cannot function without you?

Employee- " Sir, whenever i asked for a leave.."

2.Boss- You have taken 4 leaves by saying that your grandfather is dead.What excuse you have now?

Employee- Sir,It's my grandmother's marriage.

3.Boss- "We need to talk"
Employee- Can't talk, Whatsapp only cheesy

4.Boss- "Where were you?"
Employee- "I went to get a haircut."
Boss-" In office hours? "
Employee- "They grew during office hours."
Boss- "Don't they grow at home?"
Employee-" Yes that's why I am not Bald.Only cut which grew during office hours.

5.Boss- "I saw you in office yesterday morning,Then you disappeared?"
Employee-" I went home.
Boss- "Why?"
Employee-" You sad me " Have a Good Day".
Boss- O.o

Source: My Quora

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Best Commercial Advert ? / Office Happenings / What Do You Think This Mad Man Is Telling This Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.