Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Jesus Christ Warning To Christians In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Warning To Christians In Nigeria (2167 Views)

Mistakes Most Christians In Nigeria Make / Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace / Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Warning To Christians In Nigeria by waice6571: 9:23am On Apr 13, 2016
JESUS CHRIST WARNING TO CHRISTAINS IN NIGERIA
This is message the Lord gave Jesus Christ gave me for Christians in Nigeria on the 20th of February, 2016 at 4:45pm.

I came back from a trip and was about to rest before our Lord Jesus Christ appeared in my room. When I saw Him, he said to me, my son my peace be unto you. I came to clarify the three dreams you had few days ago. The first night, in which you had the dream, you saw in a place where a group of men caught a man and cut off his head with a matchet (big knife) and after which they started rejoicing. Then you woke up from sleep and it was a dream, and you began to wonder the meaning of the dream.

On the second night, you had a dream where another group of men caught another person and killed him with knife also. And when you woke up from sleep, you started wondering what the first and the second dreams meant.
On the third night, you saw yet another group of men with guns who forcefully took some people and shot them to death. And you got angry and went and fought against them and defeated them. When you woke up, you were so much disturbed because the dreams all came in sequence. As a result, you started praying and asking for the meaning of the dreams, and it is what I have come to explain to you.

The first dream you had was what the Hausas are doing to other ethnic groups, especially Igbos in the northern part of Nigeria. The Hausas are killing the Igbos without limit.

The second dream was to show you how the Muslims are killing the Christians in the Northern Nigeria. It is paining me, the Lord said, that Christians including you (that is me) in other parts of Nigeria are not seriously praying for the Christians in the Northern part of Nigeria. The Muslims want to wipe away Christianity in Nigeria so as to take over the whole country and turn it into a Muslim country.

The third dream you had, was what is about to happen in Nigeria. If Christians do not pray seriously, few months from now the dream you had will certainly come to reality. Those men who you saw with guns are the Muslim military men that will be used to kill the Christians. They are already in your midst. They are waiting for the set time for it. The Muslim leaders are holding secret meetings seriously to wipe off Christianity in Nigeria. This meeting does not only hold in Nigeria, but in other countries because Nigeria has great population among other countries in West Africa, and this is in agreement with the great dragon - Satan. Satan has given them his approval to turn Nigeria into a Muslim country because, there are many elect in Nigeria, and the prayers of the righteous and holy Christians in Nigeria are disturbing and destroying a lot of things in the kingdoms of darkness.
Son, Jesus called me and said, I want to do to Buhari what I did to Abacha and Abiola, if only my people can cry unto me for seven days. The reason is that he has an evil agenda for Nigeria. If I don’t do something to defend my people, many Christians are going to lose their lives.

It is paining me, Jesus remarked, that the leaders of Christianity in Nigeria are busy building their mansions and kingdoms and making investments everywhere in the world, but they don’t have eyes to see that there is great destruction and suffering coming very fast against Christians in Nigeria. They are thinking that flying to abroad countries with their family will save them when it will happen. When it will happen, all of their riches and wealth will be destroyed by the Muslims and a lot of their members will be killed. I am warning my people to wake up from their slumber and start praying seriously before it will be too late to pray.

I, Jesus Christ, the alpha and Omega, am giving Christians in Nigeria 7 days to fast and pray to me from 18th - 24th April 2016. Every Christian leader should gather from 6 am-6 pm. All through the 7 days and on the last day, they should be in their churches till the time of closure of the fasting and prayer.

They should confess their sins, and forsake them. They should confess the sins of the church because the church has sinned greatly by backslidding, immorality, adultery, fornication, lust, blasphemy, hatred against one another, unforgiveness, disunity, grudges, envy, jealousy, bloodshed, etc.
They should confess the sins of the leaders of Christianity which include, corruption, lies, idolatry, love of money, pride, hatred, witchcraft, etc. Some of the leaders are collecting money from the Muslim leaders and key politicians and give applause to them when they meet, instead of rebuking them on their evil activities.

The church should confess the sin of bloodshed in Nigeria. There is so much bloodshed in Nigeria which as a result, many innocent blood are crying against Nigeria. The church should wage war against the spirit that controls Nigeria, which is the spirit in control of all the rivers in Niger areas.
Son, this warning is for the people that should pray this prayer. The people that will pray the prayer are those who are sincere in heart and not in lips. That is those who are sincerely honest: who will not take the revelation that they will received during the prayer to politicians and political leaders. Secondly, this prayer is not be prayed by any person, who belong to one political group or the other in Nigeria. It is specifically for those who are not political party members.

Furthermore, they should pray that what the Nigerian political leaders and Islamic leaders are planning against the indigenous son of Biafra, Nnamdi Kalu will not work because some people have gone outside Nigeria and consulted evil altars in order to kill him since he does not want to accept bribe from the Nigerian Leaders like others did. And if they succeed in killing him, Nigeria is going to experience serious war by the Biafrans and many people will lose their lives and properties.

The people that consulted evil altars against him did it in a way that he (Nnamdi kalu) will fall sick and will be flown to abroad for medical treatment which after many days, he will die, so that the federal Government of Nigeria will not be held responsible for his death. But the Biafrans, all over the world will rise up for war and there will be war. That is the reason why I came to explain the dream to you. Let my people pray because when the crisis and war will start, it will be a fast way for many people to go to hell fire. The Muslims are getting ready but the Christians are relaxing and also careless. They are not even security and spiritually conscious. Remember son, Jesus remarked, that I said, few months from now if my people do not pray seriously, they will regret for not praying.

After giving me this information, Jesus Christ turned and left.

This message is from Apostle Ubani Kingsley Chibuikem of
Fountain of Salvation and Revival Ministry International.
E-mail: ubanikingsley1@gmail.com
Phone no: 08091960938
W[truncated by WhatsApp]
Re: Jesus Christ Warning To Christians In Nigeria by Weah96: 10:41am On Apr 13, 2016
Jesus came in person and told you to pray? Pray to who?
Re: Jesus Christ Warning To Christians In Nigeria by misreal(m): 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2016
waice6571:
JESUS CHRIST WARNING TO CHRISTAINS IN NIGERIA
This is message the Lord gave Jesus Christ gave me for Christians in Nigeria on the 20th of February, 2016 at 4:45pm.

I came back from a trip and was about to rest before our Lord Jesus Christ appeared in my room. When I saw Him, he said to me, my son my peace be unto you. I came to clarify the three dreams you had few days ago. The first night, in which you had the dream, you saw in a place where a group of men caught a man and cut off his head with a matchet (big knife) and after which they started rejoicing. Then you woke up from sleep and it was a dream, and you began to wonder the meaning of the dream.

On the second night, you had a dream where another group of men caught another person and killed him with knife also. And when you woke up from sleep, you started wondering what the first and the second dreams meant.
On the third night, you saw yet another group of men with guns who forcefully took some people and shot them to death. And you got angry and went and fought against them and defeated them. When you woke up, you were so much disturbed because the dreams all came in sequence. As a result, you started praying and asking for the meaning of the dreams, and it is what I have come to explain to you.

The first dream you had was what the Hausas are doing to other ethnic groups, especially Igbos in the northern part of Nigeria. The Hausas are killing the Igbos without limit.

The second dream was to show you how the Muslims are killing the Christians in the Northern Nigeria. It is paining me, the Lord said, that Christians including you (that is me) in other parts of Nigeria are not seriously praying for the Christians in the Northern part of Nigeria. The Muslims want to wipe away Christianity in Nigeria so as to take over the whole country and turn it into a Muslim country.

The third dream you had, was what is about to happen in Nigeria. If Christians do not pray seriously, few months from now the dream you had will certainly come to reality. Those men who you saw with guns are the Muslim military men that will be used to kill the Christians. They are already in your midst. They are waiting for the set time for it. The Muslim leaders are holding secret meetings seriously to wipe off Christianity in Nigeria. This meeting does not only hold in Nigeria, but in other countries because Nigeria has great population among other countries in West Africa, and this is in agreement with the great dragon - Satan. Satan has given them his approval to turn Nigeria into a Muslim country because, there are many elect in Nigeria, and the prayers of the righteous and holy Christians in Nigeria are disturbing and destroying a lot of things in the kingdoms of darkness.
Son, Jesus called me and said, I want to do to Buhari what I did to Abacha and Abiola, if only my people can cry unto me for seven days. The reason is that he has an evil agenda for Nigeria. If I don’t do something to defend my people, many Christians are going to lose their lives.

It is paining me, Jesus remarked, that the leaders of Christianity in Nigeria are busy building their mansions and kingdoms and making investments everywhere in the world, but they don’t have eyes to see that there is great destruction and suffering coming very fast against Christians in Nigeria. They are thinking that flying to abroad countries with their family will save them when it will happen. When it will happen, all of their riches and wealth will be destroyed by the Muslims and a lot of their members will be killed. I am warning my people to wake up from their slumber and start praying seriously before it will be too late to pray.

I, Jesus Christ, the alpha and Omega, am giving Christians in Nigeria 7 days to fast and pray to me from 18th - 24th April 2016. Every Christian leader should gather from 6 am-6 pm. All through the 7 days and on the last day, they should be in their churches till the time of closure of the fasting and prayer.

They should confess their sins, and forsake them. They should confess the sins of the church because the church has sinned greatly by backslidding, immorality, adultery, fornication, lust, blasphemy, hatred against one another, unforgiveness, disunity, grudges, envy, jealousy, bloodshed, etc.
They should confess the sins of the leaders of Christianity which include, corruption, lies, idolatry, love of money, pride, hatred, witchcraft, etc. Some of the leaders are collecting money from the Muslim leaders and key politicians and give applause to them when they meet, instead of rebuking them on their evil activities.

The church should confess the sin of bloodshed in Nigeria. There is so much bloodshed in Nigeria which as a result, many innocent blood are crying against Nigeria. The church should wage war against the spirit that controls Nigeria, which is the spirit in control of all the rivers in Niger areas.
Son, this warning is for the people that should pray this prayer. The people that will pray the prayer are those who are sincere in heart and not in lips. That is those who are sincerely honest: who will not take the revelation that they will received during the prayer to politicians and political leaders. Secondly, this prayer is not be prayed by any person, who belong to one political group or the other in Nigeria. It is specifically for those who are not political party members.

Furthermore, they should pray that what the Nigerian political leaders and Islamic leaders are planning against the indigenous son of Biafra, Nnamdi Kalu will not work because some people have gone outside Nigeria and consulted evil altars in order to kill him since he does not want to accept bribe from the Nigerian Leaders like others did. And if they succeed in killing him, Nigeria is going to experience serious war by the Biafrans and many people will lose their lives and properties.

The people that consulted evil altars against him did it in a way that he (Nnamdi kalu) will fall sick and will be flown to abroad for medical treatment which after many days, he will die, so that the federal Government of Nigeria will not be held responsible for his death. But the Biafrans, all over the world will rise up for war and there will be war. That is the reason why I came to explain the dream to you. Let my people pray because when the crisis and war will start, it will be a fast way for many people to go to hell fire. The Muslims are getting ready but the Christians are relaxing and also careless. They are not even security and spiritually conscious. Remember son, Jesus remarked, that I said, few months from now if my people do not pray seriously, they will regret for not praying.

After giving me this information, Jesus Christ turned and left.

This message is from Apostle Ubani Kingsley Chibuikem of
Fountain of Salvation and Revival Ministry International.
E-mail: ubanikingsley1@gmail.com
Phone no: 08091960938
W[truncated by WhatsApp]
yes i agree.this is not newto the spiritually. sensitive

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video Of Popular Lords Chosen Church Members Dancing In Muddy Waters / Jws How Are You Justified? How Do You Stand Righteous With God? / Spirit Fetching Water From Well.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.