Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Which G.s.m. Network Is The Best In Naija - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which G.s.m. Network Is The Best In Naija (1053 Views)

In terms Of Data Plan, Which Network Is Your Best In 2015? / Internet Data Service: Which Provider Is Best In Nigeria? / Do You Ever Know That You Can Track Your Car With Your G.s.m Phone Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which G.s.m. Network Is The Best In Naija by ruffbob(m): 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2006
Due to new advancement and promotions by gsm networks in the contry which do u think is the best.
for me anytime anyday i would always pick glo and that is with pride.
which do u prefer?
Re: Which G.s.m. Network Is The Best In Naija by drogba(m): 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2006
glo is definitely the best because they have the cheapest tariff amongst the 4 networks.
Re: Which G.s.m. Network Is The Best In Naija by ruffbob(m): 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2006
drogba i feel u
Re: Which G.s.m. Network Is The Best In Naija by toksdara(m): 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2006
Glo for life! They are the most innovative and have the most advanced network and will even be better as soon as NCC allows them to migrate to 3G.

If you want reasons for this, check out their site: www.gloworld.com

Later!

Re: Which G.s.m. Network Is The Best In Naija by amodu(m): 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2006
Celtel.

(1) (Reply)

Mtn's Customer Care Is Zero / Nokia 16GB Phone, where are we heading to? / Converting Motoq Cdma Phone To Gsm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.