Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? (8638 Views)

Poll: Functional or Attractive wife,which would you opt for?

Functional: 70% (146 votes)
Attactive: 29% (61 votes)
This poll has ended

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Male Teachers And Attractive Female Students / Would You Prefer A Nigerian Lady For Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by tallgal(f): 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2010
What can I say, my husband's a lucky man,
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by illusion2: 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2010
tallgal:

What can I say, my husband's a lucky man,
@jairzinho. . . . nothing for you tongue
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by GeorgeD1(m): 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2010
this thread still on?
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by Jairzinho(m): 5:16pm On Jan 03, 2010
George_D:

this thread still on?
Apparently tongue

illusion2:

@jairzinho. . . . nothing for you tongue
I tell you say I dey look for wife tongue
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by tallgal(f): 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2010
George D, are we not allowed to post on it?
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by Jairzinho(m): 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2010
tallgal:

George D, are we not allowed to post on it?
Don't mind him jare wink
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by GeorgeD1(m): 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2010
well, i thought the poster already got the replies he wanted so why overflogging the issue?
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by tallgal(f): 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2010
Do you object to new people participating in forums? Did the poster complain about my post?
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by Jairzinho(m): 8:46am On Jan 04, 2010
tallgal:

Do you object to new people participating in forums? Did the poster complain about my post?
I beg post. . . . . . is that your pic in your profile wink
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by tallgal(f): 8:51am On Jan 04, 2010
Yes it is, why?
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by Jairzinho(m): 10:05am On Jan 04, 2010
tallgal:

Yes it is, why?
Norrin . . . just asking wink
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by GeorgeD1(m): 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2010
see toasting! grin
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by Jairzinho(m): 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2010
George_D:

see toasting! grin
Na u sabi o George, . . . . . . .make persin no look for fuctional wife again angry
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by Malcolm28(m): 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2010
I have them both in one woman and I say its possible. Focus on the kinda heart you want in a woman and be the kinda heart too and u will get just that. There are great looking women who have got great character too and are very functional.
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by GhanaGal: 2:08pm On May 28, 2010
im sure most men will go for functional, being afraid dat there will be a possiblity of her cheatin if she was attractive.
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by zebra543: 2:09pm On May 28, 2010
^^ nigerian men?? who told you they think of all that! overconfident idiots! they will go for an attractive woman before they go for an educated one! shallow mofos! grin grin grin
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by GhanaGal: 4:08pm On May 28, 2010
grin grin grin grin @ zebra
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by illusion2: 7:38pm On May 28, 2010
lol!
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by Mhoyor(f): 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2011
2 me biuty is notin but xter is needed.If she's not atractve as u want,y dont u spend on her & upgrade her 2 ur taste insted of an atractve 1 dat wont takia of u talkles of ur children & ur home in genera.Bsdes,dia's no lady who's not beautifl/atractve.D most biutifl/atractve lady 2 u may not be 2 anoda person & d most biutifl ladies ar dose who ar naturaly biutifl wdout d use of adornmnt(earings,necklaces, )
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by Mhoyor(f): 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2011
2 me biuty is notin but xter is needed.If she's not atractve as u want,y dont u spend on her & upgrade her 2 ur taste insted of an atractve 1 dat wont takia of u talkles of ur children & ur home in genera.Bsdes,dia's no lady who's not beautifl/atractve.D most biutifl/atractve lady 2 u may not be 2 anoda person & d most biutifl ladies ar dose who ar naturaly biutifl wdout d use of adornmnt(earings,necklaces, )
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by rasputinn(m): 11:38am On Feb 28, 2011
How on earth will a functional wife that has all the attributes you mentioned not be classified as ATTRACTIVE?,what attracts a husband-to-be to her wifey-to-be,if not the functional attributes you enumerated
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by Angolobabe(f): 9:34pm On Feb 28, 2011
my husband must be very lucky then, young wife,very functional at home ,cooks good,takes care of our 2 kids and hardworking and  earn good  wink plus goodlooking ,takes care of myself and dress good and good on b.d lipsrsealed, mmmmmmmmm now i am begining to see my value  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed,wtf his blessed .
So yes a man can have both at the same time. tongue
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by candylips(m): 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2011
^^ nice one
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by rasputinn(m): 8:04am On Mar 01, 2011
Angolobabe:

my husband must be very lucky then, young wife,very functional at home ,cooks good,takes care of our 2 kids and hardworking and earn good wink plus goodlooking ,takes care of myself and dress good and good on b.d lipsrsealed, mmmmmmmmm now i am begining to see my value lipsrsealed lipsrsealed,wtf his blessed .

Let me call your husband to confirm cheesy cheesy cheesy

Keep it up girl,I'm sure your hubby appreciates you
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by illusion2: 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2011
Angolobabe:

my husband must be very lucky then, young wife,very functional at home ,cooks good,takes care of our 2 kids and hardworking and earn good wink plus goodlooking ,takes care of myself and dress good and good on b.d lipsrsealed, mmmmmmmmm now i am begining to see my value lipsrsealed lipsrsealed,wtf his blessed .
Nice ,though you may be assuming the items in red.
Re: Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
For me hmm a wife material must be functional and very attractive cos an attractive woman makes anything she does/touches attractive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List? / SOS: 23 Years Old Lady In Distress. Hear Her Story. / How My Daughter Died Last Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.