Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Free Software Development For Nairaland China Importers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Software Development For Nairaland China Importers (778 Views)

Where Are The China Importers! / No More Credit For Fuel Importers - Banks / China Importers: Have You Paid Your Clients With Rmb? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Software Development For Nairaland China Importers by nairaimporter: 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hello all,

I am a software developer, I build mobile apps(Android, ios) and websites. I am looking to create technology solutions for Nairaland importers, but I don't know how I can help?

Pls answer this question.....

If you know how to create mobile apps and websites to help you become more profitable, what app will you create?

What will the app do?

I am also willing to create software(mobile apps and websites) for free for you guys.

Note: This is a limited time offer and I have the rights to reject a work that is too involved.

Just quote me and send me a request on this thread.
Re: Free Software Development For Nairaland China Importers by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
nairaimporter:
Hello all,

I am a software developer, I build mobile apps(Android, ios) and websites. I am looking to create technology solutions for Nairaland importers, but I don't know how I can help?

If you know how to create mobile apps and websites to help you become more profitable, what app will you create?

What will the app do?

I am also willing to create software(mobile apps and websites) for free for you guys.

Note: This is a limited time offer and I have the rights to reject a work that is too involved.

an the first to quote
do you have a whatsapl number or something.. I don't want them to steal my idea wink
Re: Free Software Development For Nairaland China Importers by nairaimporter: 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
nairafunds:
an the first to quote

Good, I am offering my services to you for free, what would you like me do for you.

How can software make you more profitable as an importer?
Re: Free Software Development For Nairaland China Importers by nairaimporter: 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
nairafunds:
an the first to quote
do you have a whatsapl number or something.. I don't want them to steal my idea wink

Yes I have a WhatsApp number, I will PM you.
Re: Free Software Development For Nairaland China Importers by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
nairaimporter:

Yes I have a WhatsApp number, I will PM you.
y pm not working just email to nairafunds@gmail
Re: Free Software Development For Nairaland China Importers by nairaimporter: 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
nairafunds:
y pm not working just email to

Ok
Re: Free Software Development For Nairaland China Importers by nairaimporter: 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
nairafunds:
y pm not working just email to

Message sent.
Re: Free Software Development For Nairaland China Importers by tessylove2(f): 1:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
Kindly pm me your whatsapp number .am interested thanks
Re: Free Software Development For Nairaland China Importers by Super1759: 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
N
nairaimporter:
Hello all,

What will the app do?

bro I deh game .please help
Re: Free Software Development For Nairaland China Importers by Tolu95(m): 10:41am On Apr 14, 2016
nairaimporter:
Hello all,

What will the app do?

i just need an application to showcase my products to the world with contact link der
contact me on ogunmolato@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Central Bank Of Nigeria Announces New ‘flexible’ Forex Regime / Save Our Souls! Inflation Is Out Of Control In Nigeria / 6 Sure Ways To Earn More Money On The Internet This Recession Period.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.