Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

“nigeria Is My Second Home” – Juliet Ibrahim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “nigeria Is My Second Home” – Juliet Ibrahim (573 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) / Juliet Ibrahim Too Pretty In Makeup Free Photos / Almost Done With My Second Album – Davido (see Track-list) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“nigeria Is My Second Home” – Juliet Ibrahim by horizonhotspot(m): 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ghanaian actress Juliet Ibrahim has been a darling of our screen for many years, warming her way into our hearts with her great acting skills. In recent years, she has been in Nigeria quite often shooting videos, attending events and carrying out different projects.

In a recent interview with Thebriefng.com, the pretty actress dishes on her what keeps her coming back and much more!

Here are some excerpts:

About what keeps her coming back to Nigeria

Well, Nigerians welcomed me into their industry with open arms without caring about my nationality, so Nigeria is my second home and I am in the process of bringing the Juliet Ibrahim Foundation as well as some other businesses I run to Nigeria. That will bring me more to Nigeria.

About her upcoming Reality TV Show
It’s called The Personal Assistant (TPA) and it’s still in the works, so keep your fingers crossed.

About her music career
Music was my first love since childhood. I’m simply living my dream and having fun at it. I intend to release an album soon.

About creating a balance between work, social obligations and relationships
I live one day at a time, I make out time for work and for all my engagements and I’m doing just fine. It’s just a matter of making out your schedule to work in your favour.

http://www.goldrushnews247.com

(1) (Reply)

Singer Gt Da Guitarman And Fiancée Hold Traditional Wedding In Anambra [photos] / Yemi Alade: 2016 AFWN & AFWL Brand Ambassador / See My Say On Tiwas/teebliz Marriage Issues....042report.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.