Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

20 Photos That Prove Sometimes Kids Can Be Pure Evil - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 20 Photos That Prove Sometimes Kids Can Be Pure Evil (5723 Views)

Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome / Photos That Will Make Even The Toughest Person Shed A Tear / Hilarious Photos Showing That Kids Can Fall Asleep Anywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Photos That Prove Sometimes Kids Can Be Pure Evil by Duchessree(f): 2:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 20 Photos That Prove Sometimes Kids Can Be Pure Evil by Duchessree(f): 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
more wink

Re: 20 Photos That Prove Sometimes Kids Can Be Pure Evil by Duchessree(f): 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
grin

Re: 20 Photos That Prove Sometimes Kids Can Be Pure Evil by Duchessree(f): 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
grin cheesy

Re: 20 Photos That Prove Sometimes Kids Can Be Pure Evil by Duchessree(f): 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
smiley

1 Like

Re: 20 Photos That Prove Sometimes Kids Can Be Pure Evil by Duchessree(f): 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
19. jackpot. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Photos That Prove Sometimes Kids Can Be Pure Evil by Duchessree(f): 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
and the last.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Photos That Prove Sometimes Kids Can Be Pure Evil by amtaken(f): 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
Kids kissing each other and their parents didn't even caution them?

6 Likes

Re: 20 Photos That Prove Sometimes Kids Can Be Pure Evil by Section8(m): 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
amtaken:
Kids kissing each other and their parents didn't even caution them?

for naija here *Heavy Beating*

2 Likes

Re: 20 Photos That Prove Sometimes Kids Can Be Pure Evil by goodmorning40: 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
The only black kid there has to be gutter infested u see ur life

16 Likes

Re: 20 Photos That Prove Sometimes Kids Can Be Pure Evil by Chazzyboy: 3:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
Only oyibo pikin them
Re: 20 Photos That Prove Sometimes Kids Can Be Pure Evil by Pidggin(f): 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
Why white children full every where
Re: 20 Photos That Prove Sometimes Kids Can Be Pure Evil by okirewaju(f): 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
cheesy grin

How i love the hair dresser pics
Re: 20 Photos That Prove Sometimes Kids Can Be Pure Evil by UIA04(f): 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
I find it funny what social media has turned people into these days. Back in the day when your child messes up for example pours paint all over the parlor, one would expect serious discipline or for African parents as.s whooping, but today instead you take a pic of the smiling child and put it on social media.

This shows there is a decadence in discipline.

3 Likes

Re: 20 Photos That Prove Sometimes Kids Can Be Pure Evil by ahnie: 12:07am On Apr 14, 2016
Lolz[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: 20 Photos That Prove Sometimes Kids Can Be Pure Evil by Nobody: 1:52am On Apr 14, 2016
Let a black kid try that - dem go see koboko no be small

1 Like

Re: 20 Photos That Prove Sometimes Kids Can Be Pure Evil by juitsw5: 4:47am On Apr 14, 2016
White childrens are mostly crazy.

1 Like

Re: 20 Photos That Prove Sometimes Kids Can Be Pure Evil by boss1310(m): 6:03am On Apr 14, 2016
Evil is a strong word to use for this,most of the pix except from the mysterious kiss are kids prank and mischief if you have a child you will understand

5 Likes

Re: 20 Photos That Prove Sometimes Kids Can Be Pure Evil by Duchessree(f): 8:35am On Apr 14, 2016
boss1310:
Evil is a strong word to use for this,most of the pix except from the mysterious kiss are kids prank and mischief if you have a child you will understand

ok, tnks fr the correction
Re: 20 Photos That Prove Sometimes Kids Can Be Pure Evil by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
UIA04:
I find it funny what social media has turned people into these days. Back in the day when your child messes up for example pours paint all over the parlor, one would expect serious discipline or for African parents as.s whooping, but today instead you take a pic of the smiling child and put it on social media.

well the pictures are fun to look at and most of the kids here are too young to be disciplined, they just won't get and would probably do it again. all they need is to be protected like the one that fell in the gutter, I'm just wondering what he was looking for.
Re: 20 Photos That Prove Sometimes Kids Can Be Pure Evil by timilehing(m): 7:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
That No. 14 though
Re: 20 Photos That Prove Sometimes Kids Can Be Pure Evil by Thojan(m): 7:31am On Feb 05, 2019
Lol.
It only shows that a lot of people in this generation don't just really care that much about it. Besides, having kids is fun and these kids up there know nothing. Again remember, Child not Goat
UIA04:

Re: 20 Photos That Prove Sometimes Kids Can Be Pure Evil by ifyalways(f): 7:42am On Feb 05, 2019
goodmorning40:
LMAO cheesy
Re: 20 Photos That Prove Sometimes Kids Can Be Pure Evil by daddytime(m): 6:50am On Oct 08, 2019
Kids will always be kids anytime..
Re: 20 Photos That Prove Sometimes Kids Can Be Pure Evil by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 08, 2019
Babies are cute non the less
Re: 20 Photos That Prove Sometimes Kids Can Be Pure Evil by Rett0: 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
Please please please. Stop sexualizing kids with memes.

Are you a paedophile? If you're not, you're actually encouraging paedophilia and child molestation with those disgusting memes up there.

We're have seen a rise in the sexual molestation of children in recent times and I have zero tolerance for people who promote such behaviors whether deliberately or subconsciously.

1 Like

Re: 20 Photos That Prove Sometimes Kids Can Be Pure Evil by Exponental(m): 6:47am On Oct 10, 2019
On a contrary..... They are just being kids. Wonderful and active ones!!!!
Re: 20 Photos That Prove Sometimes Kids Can Be Pure Evil by alphaNomega: 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
Pidggin:
Why white children full every where

Why are black people racist?
Re: 20 Photos That Prove Sometimes Kids Can Be Pure Evil by Nmezor(f): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
Lolz kids will always be one...such innocent minds
Re: 20 Photos That Prove Sometimes Kids Can Be Pure Evil by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
Chai.. that number 12 almost made me puke embarassed
Re: 20 Photos That Prove Sometimes Kids Can Be Pure Evil by metaluterus(f): 7:48am On Mar 23, 2023
goodmorning40:

My thoughts sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do We Reduce Thoughts Of/attempts At Suicide? / How To End Your Child's Habit Of Sucking A Thumb / Can I Tell My Wife This Little Secret.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.