Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:20 PM

Best Alternative To MTN Truetalk+ Tariff Plan (MTN Smoothtalk Plus) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Alternative To MTN Truetalk+ Tariff Plan (MTN Smoothtalk Plus) (3620 Views)

MTN Reviews Its Pulse Tariff Plan / Glo Launches Glo Jollific8: Another Tariff Plan / MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Alternative To MTN Truetalk+ Tariff Plan (MTN Smoothtalk Plus) by NigeriaBam: 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
[b]MTN SmoothTalk Plus is a special tariff plan that now allows you enjoy a FLAT rate of 15 kobo per second for calls ACROSS ALL local Networks after the first minute of the day at 40 kobo per second.

The new MTN SmoothTalk Plus tariff plan does not feature a daily or monthly subscription fee.

To Migrate to MTN SmoothTalk Plus, dial *401# or send 401 to 131.

Why MTN SmoothTalk Plus?

With MTN SmoothTalk Plus, you get life enriching services that make you live more, laugh more and love more.

You get:

» Flat rate of 15 kobo/second for calls ACROSS ALL local Networks after the first minute of the day at 40 kobo per second.

» Free 10MB weekly on N100 recharge.

» Start of Call notification to inform you the rate at which your call will be charged.

» End of Call to inform you of your call duration, total call cost and airtime balance.

» Lots of life-enriching products and services.

How MTN SmoothTalk Plus works

» Simply dial *401# or send 401 to 131 and migrate to MTN SmoothTalk plus.

» From 12:00am (00:00) on Day 1, MTN will begin to record and accumulate the duration of all the National calls that you make.

» For the first one minute of calls that you make, combination of MTN-to-MTN and MTN-to-Networks calls will be charged at 40 kobo per second.

» As soon as you make a total of 60 seconds call, your MTN-to-MTN and MTN-to-Other networks calls will now be charged at 15 kobo per second for the rest of the day.

» At 11:59pm (23:59), your total call duration will be re-set to 00:00 minutes and your national call rate will return to 40 kobo per second.

» At 12:00am (00:00) on Day 2, the same will happen - after your first one minute of call at 40 kobo per second, your MTN-to-MTN calls and MTN-to-Other Networks will be charged at 15 kobo per second for the rest of the day.

Summary of MTN SmoothTalk tariff.

» Migration Code

=> Dial *401# to join
Or
=> Text 401 to 131 to join

» Calls from MTN – MTN

=> 0 – 1 minute daily cost 40 kobo per second

Or

=> 1 minute and above daily cost 15 kobo per second

» Add-Ons

=> FREE DATA ON RECHARGE : 10MB on N100 recharge or more. Valid for 7 days

SOURCE[/b]

Re: Best Alternative To MTN Truetalk+ Tariff Plan (MTN Smoothtalk Plus) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
Bro Do u mean free mid night call
Re: Best Alternative To MTN Truetalk+ Tariff Plan (MTN Smoothtalk Plus) by Mustack: 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
still not favourable

1 Like

Re: Best Alternative To MTN Truetalk+ Tariff Plan (MTN Smoothtalk Plus) by NigeriaBam: 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
Mustack:
still not favourable
at least is better than Truetalk
Re: Best Alternative To MTN Truetalk+ Tariff Plan (MTN Smoothtalk Plus) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
it's not the best tariff neither is it an alternative. the reasons are:
1. it's kinda of regressive in nature as your first min calls is N24/min after which it drops to N9 whereas Mtn true talk is N12 /min or 20k/sec.
2.There's no free night calls anymore as Ncc gave Mtn directive to stop night calls
3. of recent they introduced double bonus of which they charge N24/min from bonus

4 Likes

Re: Best Alternative To MTN Truetalk+ Tariff Plan (MTN Smoothtalk Plus) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
t's not the best tariff neither is it an alternative. the reasons are:
1. it's kinda of regressive in nature as your first min calls is N24/min after which it drops to N9 whereas Mtn true talk is N12 /min or 20k/sec. from the very sec
2.There's no free night calls anymore as Ncc gave Mtn directive to stop night calls
3. of recent they introduced double bonus of which they charge N24/min from bonus
Re: Best Alternative To MTN Truetalk+ Tariff Plan (MTN Smoothtalk Plus) by Mustack: 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
NigeriaBam:
at least is better than Truetalk
etisalat $5 daily access charge. after that you'll make 11kb per seconds to all networs

3 Likes

Re: Best Alternative To MTN Truetalk+ Tariff Plan (MTN Smoothtalk Plus) by ril19(m): 5:04am On Apr 14, 2016
as for me, i'm in ma zone
Re: Best Alternative To MTN Truetalk+ Tariff Plan (MTN Smoothtalk Plus) by Kizyte(m): 7:57am On Apr 14, 2016
Very expensive! Glo 11K/sec to all networks is still better
Re: Best Alternative To MTN Truetalk+ Tariff Plan (MTN Smoothtalk Plus) by NigeriaBam: 8:11am On Apr 14, 2016
Kizyte:
Very expensive! Glo 12K/sec to all networks is still better
I said, Best Alternative To MTN Truetalk+ Tariff Plan.. not Glo or Etisalat
Re: Best Alternative To MTN Truetalk+ Tariff Plan (MTN Smoothtalk Plus) by NigeriaBam: 8:12am On Apr 14, 2016
Mustack:

etisalat $5 daily access charge. after that you'll make 11kb per seconds to all networs
that s why I said Best Alternative To MTN Truetalk+ Tariff Plan... am not said glo or etisalat
Re: Best Alternative To MTN Truetalk+ Tariff Plan (MTN Smoothtalk Plus) by iliyande(m): 9:52am On Apr 14, 2016
what a non'''sense tariff. I abandoned my airtel line simply because they adjusted their tariff from 11kobo per second to 15 kobo after a daily fee of 5Naira.

I am now glue to etisalat 11kobo per second to all networks

3 Likes

Re: Best Alternative To MTN Truetalk+ Tariff Plan (MTN Smoothtalk Plus) by ev4real(m): 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
iliyande:
what a non'''sense tariff. I abandoned my airtel line simply because they adjusted their tariff from 11kobo per second to 15 kobo after a daily fee of 5Naira.

I am now glue to etisalat 11kobo per second to all networks
Which Etisalat package is that?
Re: Best Alternative To MTN Truetalk+ Tariff Plan (MTN Smoothtalk Plus) by iliyande(m): 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
ev4real:

Which Etisalat package is that?

Etisalat Easylife 4.0 Limited Edition dial the code *420*1#

This new Etisalat Easylife 4.0 Limited Edition offers you the ability to call all networks across the country for as low as 11K/Sec (N6.60K/min) for a daily access fee of N5 which is only triggered at your first call of the day – meaning that without you making any call in a day, the N5 access fee will not be charged

1 Like

Re: Best Alternative To MTN Truetalk+ Tariff Plan (MTN Smoothtalk Plus) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
Don't think I will ever recharge my MTN line again till there is a new data cheat or reduction in call tarrif plans.

Using Etisalat 11k/s to all networks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Alternative To MTN Truetalk+ Tariff Plan (MTN Smoothtalk Plus) by iliyande(m): 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
iyke926:
Don't think I will ever recharge my MTN line again till their is a new data cheat or reduction in call tarrif plans.

Using Etisalat 11k/s to all networks.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

For call == EtiBaba

for Data ==Airtel
Second Choice Glo

the most useless among my lines now is MTN cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Alternative To MTN Truetalk+ Tariff Plan (MTN Smoothtalk Plus) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
iliyande:

For call == EtiBaba

for Data ==Airtel
Second Choice Glo

I was telling someone earlier today that my MTN line is just useless. Would have removed it but sh!t is my main line

1 Like

Re: Best Alternative To MTN Truetalk+ Tariff Plan (MTN Smoothtalk Plus) by iliyande(m): 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
iyke926:

I was telling someone earlier today that my MTN line is just useless. Would have removed it but sh!t is my main line

maybe MTN have a special plan for their customers

as for me bye bye shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Best Alternative To MTN Truetalk+ Tariff Plan (MTN Smoothtalk Plus) by Smartlife(m): 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
Right now mtn zone is the cheapest mtn tarrif plan... Sometimes you get 12kobo per second.. The highest I ever get is 28kobo per second
Re: Best Alternative To MTN Truetalk+ Tariff Plan (MTN Smoothtalk Plus) by Knsley(m): 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
iliyande:

For call == EtiBaba

for Data ==Airtel
Second Choice Glo

1 Like

Re: Best Alternative To MTN Truetalk+ Tariff Plan (MTN Smoothtalk Plus) by macho44(m): 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
NigeriaBam:
[b]MTN SmoothTalk Plus is a special tariff plan that now allows you enjoy a FLAT rate of 15 kobo per second for calls ACROSS ALL local Networks after the first minute of the day at 40 kobo per second.

The new MTN SmoothTalk Plus tariff plan does not feature a daily or monthly subscription fee.

To Migrate to MTN SmoothTalk Plus, dial *401# or send 401 to 131.

Why MTN SmoothTalk Plus?

With MTN SmoothTalk Plus, you get life enriching services that make you live more, laugh more and love more.

You get:

» Flat rate of 15 kobo/second for calls ACROSS ALL local Networks after the first minute of the day at 40 kobo per second.

» Free 10MB weekly on N100 recharge.

» Start of Call notification to inform you the rate at which your call will be charged.

» End of Call to inform you of your call duration, total call cost and airtime balance.

» Lots of life-enriching products and services.

How MTN SmoothTalk Plus works

» Simply dial *401# or send 401 to 131 and migrate to MTN SmoothTalk plus.

» From 12:00am (00:00) on Day 1, MTN will begin to record and accumulate the duration of all the National calls that you make.

» For the first one minute of calls that you make, combination of MTN-to-MTN and MTN-to-Networks calls will be charged at 40 kobo per second.

» As soon as you make a total of 60 seconds call, your MTN-to-MTN and MTN-to-Other networks calls will now be charged at 15 kobo per second for the rest of the day.

» At 11:59pm (23:59), your total call duration will be re-set to 00:00 minutes and your national call rate will return to 40 kobo per second.

» At 12:00am (00:00) on Day 2, the same will happen - after your first one minute of call at 40 kobo per second, your MTN-to-MTN calls and MTN-to-Other Networks will be charged at 15 kobo per second for the rest of the day.

Summary of MTN SmoothTalk tariff.

» Migration Code

=> Dial *401# to join
Or
=> Text 401 to 131 to join

» Calls from MTN – MTN

=> 0 – 1 minute daily cost 40 kobo per second

Or

=> 1 minute and above daily cost 15 kobo per second

» Add-Ons

=> FREE DATA ON RECHARGE : 10MB on N100 recharge or more. Valid for 7 days

SOURCE[/b]
MTN! 419 pple
Re: Best Alternative To MTN Truetalk+ Tariff Plan (MTN Smoothtalk Plus) by macho44(m): 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
iliyande:

For call == EtiBaba
for Data ==Airtel Second Choice Glo
Checkout this latest settings for Etisalat social/chat pak plan using psiphon http://adielem.com/2016/04/14/etisalat-social-chat-pak-settings/
Re: Best Alternative To MTN Truetalk+ Tariff Plan (MTN Smoothtalk Plus) by ev4real(m): 12:42am On Apr 15, 2016
iliyande:

Etisalat Easylife 4.0 Limited Edition dial the code *420*1#

This new Etisalat Easylife 4.0 Limited Edition offers you the ability to call all networks across the country for as low as 11K/Sec (N6.60K/min) for a daily access fee of N5 which is only triggered at your first call of the day – meaning that without you making any call in a day, the N5 access fee will not be charged
thanks bro.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls.my Infinix Hot 4 Pro Takes Long Time To Charge / Please Which Good Phone Can I Buy At 15,000 / Nairaland App For Blackberry/iphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.