Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Never Force Your Children To Pray @ Dinner - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Never Force Your Children To Pray @ Dinner (1644 Views)

Don’t Laugh Alone Share” A Little Boy Was Force To Pray For His Family / When You Force Your Husband To Go To A Vigil with you. / Some People Will Not Take Their Children To This School- Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never Force Your Children To Pray @ Dinner by olatunbosun01(m): 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
Never force children to Pray. At dinner, ...
A little boy was ordered to lead in prayer...:
BOY: But i dont know how to pray.
DAD: Just pray for your family members, friends and neighbours, the poor, etc
BOY: "Dear Lord.." he started
Thank u for our visitors and their children, who finished all my cookies and ice cream.
Bless them so they won't come again.
Forgive our neighbour's son, who always remove my sister's clothes and wrestle with her on her bed.
This coming Christmas, please send clothes to all those poor naked ladies on my daddy's Blackberry!
...and also provide shelter for the homeless men who use mom's room when daddy is at work!
°°°AMEN°°°°
………Dinner was cancelled!
Don't be selfish,

1 Like

Re: Never Force Your Children To Pray @ Dinner by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ok
Re: Never Force Your Children To Pray @ Dinner by darealsola(m): 9:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
olatunbosun01:
Never force children to Pray.
At
dinner, ...

A little boy was ordered to lead in prayer...:

BOY: But i dont know how to
pray.

DAD: Just pray for your family
members, friends and
neighbours, the poor, etc

BOY: "Dear Lord.."
he started

Thank u for our visitors and
their children, who finished all my cookies and ice
cream.

Bless them so they won't come
again.

Forgive our neighbour's
son, who always remove
my sister's clothes and wrestle with her on her
bed.

This coming Christmas, please
send clothes to all
those poor naked ladies on my daddy's Blackberry!

...and also provide shelter for the homeless men who use
mom's
room when daddy is at work!

°°°AMEN°°°°

………Dinner was cancelled!

Don't be selfish,
watz funny

(1) (Reply)

Life Of A Developer/programmer (very Funny Picture) / Check Out The MTN New Caller Tune! / Welcome To The 21st Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.