Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Fuel Scarcity: Could This "Possibly" Be The Longest Queue Ever? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: Could This "Possibly" Be The Longest Queue Ever? (962 Views)

Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) / Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge / Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Scarcity: Could This "Possibly" Be The Longest Queue Ever? by Vikkie14: 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
Fasten your seat belt as i take you on a journey made possible by the fuel scarcity.
I was in Iwo, Osun state today to check on a friend. What i saw at one of their filling stations made me "wow" in surprise at what scarcity is doing in the life of people.

I was told that this filling station--Bovas-- was their only hope and station selling at official pump price--even NNPC here is selling at #100 a litre.

Not to bore you down, let's go on a ride that span over 2kms--you heard me right-- with over 270 vehicles and countless motorcycles(okadas) waiting for their turn.

Look as far as your eyes can see. You can zoom the images for a larger view. Never mind the camera quality.

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Could This "Possibly" Be The Longest Queue Ever? by Vikkie14: 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2016
Just look as far as you can see--mind the curve of the road.

Cc: Mynd44, please move this to the proper section.

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Could This "Possibly" Be The Longest Queue Ever? by Vikkie14: 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
People fought "Bloody" especially those okada riders. One of them was even rushed to an hospital when he got a cut vein. Come and see how blood was gushing out like flood. People really wounds themselves. All because of Fuel.

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Could This "Possibly" Be The Longest Queue Ever? by Pavarottii(m): 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
Sorry please who is the minister of Petroleum again! Can someone remind me? grin grin

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Could This "Possibly" Be The Longest Queue Ever? by NobleAngell(f): 5:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
:oHoly Mary, mother of God! People still remain there? There's no single ray of light at the end of this tunnel. This is bad.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Could This "Possibly" Be The Longest Queue Ever? by Vikkie14: 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
People fought each other that the station was shut down twice. Come and see how riders carry their bikes over the fence. Broken full lights, mirrors and pointers litters the ground due to the barbaric-style the okadas tried to force their way in. Mehn!!! It was so so bad.

(1) (Reply)

Why Ethiopia's Rise In The Past Few Years Should Give Hope To Nigeria / Amaechi Removes GEJ LG From Towns The Lagos-calabar Railway Will Run Through / Salary Of Nigerian Senators Vs Other Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.