Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:41 PM

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" (104682 Views)

P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch / Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank / Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Vichtorh(m): 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
pls biko, I will like to be added to the group. I need help 08069782749
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
HELLO EVERYONE, IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I CAME HERE, I'VE BEEN BUSY SORTING OUT THINGS. NOW I'M BACK, IF YOU REMEMBER I STARTED THIS TREND TEACHING PEOPLE IN 2016. I'M BACK WITH SOMETHING BETTER (FOREX TRADING). ONLY IF NAIRALAND WOULD LET ME TEACH YOU GUYS WHAT I KNOW HERE. I PLAN ON OPENING A NEW TREND ON FOREX TRADING AND I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I GET STARTED. WATCH OUT.

2 Likes

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Darkpal: 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2018
makson70:
HELLO EVERYONE, IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I CAME HERE, I'VE BEEN BUSY SORTING OUT THINGS. NOW I'M BACK, IF YOU REMEMBER I STARTED THIS TREND TEACHING PEOPLE IN 2016. I'M BACK WITH SOMETHING BETTER (FOREX TRADING). ONLY IF NAIRALAND WOULD LET ME TEACH YOU GUYS WHAT I KNOW HERE. I PLAN ON OPENING A NEW TREND ON FOREX TRADING AND I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I GET STARTED. WATCH OUT.

You can as well do it on this thread. Thanks

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Rebuke: 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
makson70:

Hi Markson, did u stop trading binary? If yes, why ? I am looking for a good setup. Pls, let's talk.
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by folak48: 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2018
Mr mark son, I ve been trying to contact you but your line isn't going through. Please we need to talk.08062587282

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 02, 2018
Hmm
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by kaytenny(m): 6:55am On Nov 04, 2018
Whoever wants to learn one on one and resides in Lagos can call any of the nos bellow: 08080326327 07031282614

l'll practically teach you all you need in 1 hour!

You'll win at least $10 in my presence before l leave your presence!
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by BankoleCruise(m): 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by macphilip: 10:50am On Nov 07, 2018
Are you trying to fund your binary account
mytopexchange.com is an approved payment agent for binary.com
contact us today for fast binary account funding and withdrawals
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Mobi47(m): 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2018
makson70:
From the above screen shot, i have explained all we just discussed on candle stick patterns and even without a strategy, we can start making serious money from this. I know you’re still learning and trying to understand why i said that, don’t worry, i would explain the above screen shot to you so you would understand clearly.

EXPLANATION OF THE ABOVE SCREEN SHOT

From the above screen shot, we can see from the bottom left hand side that i specified 5 minutes time interval, This simply means that we are looking at our chart and candle sticks from a 5 minutes interval that is it takes 5 minutes for one candle stick to form (I.E 5mins for one candle stick to open and close before another candle start forming). So each candle stick forms within 5 mins. And you can also change the time interval to any time that suites you.

From the screen shot, you would find a label 1, that’s a perfect example of a Doji candle and that Doji candle is standing next to a long Green candle or Bullish candle. The Doji there means that there is weakness among the Bulls or Demand (I.E weakness in the green candle) so there is a possibility that the Bears or supply (Red candle going down) is going to take over the market for some time. For confirmation, when we see that a red candle starts forming after the Doji, we really know that the market is going down (I.E supply is high).

And remember that it’s a five minutes interval view, so we can take a put trade for 10mins expiry time. That is two to three candles are going to form in the downward direction. From the screen shot above, a put trade for number 1 is going to end in a win.

From the screen shot above, the label 2 shows a good example of a spinning top and it was formed after a short up-trend. This means that there is weakness in the green candle or up-trend and there’s going to be a down trend or red candles coming next. So for confirmation, wait for a red candles to start forming and then place a put trade for 10mins. From the screen shot for label 2, a put trade would have been a win.

From the screen shot above, the label 3 also shows a good example of a spinning top and it is formed after a long red candle, it shows that we should be ready for the market to go up, formation of green candles. Now we get a confirmation by waiting for the next candle to form and when it forms green, we go for a 10min call trade and of course that’s a win

From label 4 above, we also see a spinning top candle formed after a long red candle, this is just like the previous signal. And we go for a 10min call trade after the confirmation.

PLEASE NOTE;

the reason why we made use of 10min expiry time is because we are looking at our chart from a 5min interval. We can as well choose 2mins interval of 10 or 15min, it’s our choice. The expiry time should be one and half or twice the time interval we view our chart and candle stick.

So with what we’ve just learnt, you can see that we just got 4 straight ITM’s (WIN’s) and you can practice this yourself and become an expat at it. With these, you are sure to make huge sum of money weekly or monthly.
tnks. I have been trying to learn this for long. you made it look very easy. pls where do u base sir. I will like to meet u.

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Mobi47(m): 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2018
NonFarmPayrol:

nice strategy sir
simple and straight to the point
pls can you put me through on this, God bless.
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Mobi47(m): 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
pajaywapka:
I have met a solid rock trying to fund my account, while i wait, I've been doing the practice and here is where i am, please guys i need to fund this account, any help?
hmm are u trading wt a mobile phone or laptop?
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2018
We buy and sell BitCoin, WebMoney and Perfect money at a reasonable amount. withdrawal from upwork and fiverr account also available. Our service is fast secure and 100% legit Contact us today for maximum satisfaction check my signature for contact details.

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Hallenjay: 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2018
macphilip:
Are you trying to fund your binary account
mytopexchange.com is an approved payment agent for binary.com
contact us today for fast binary account funding and withdrawals
can u fund me?
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Entom(m): 1:34am On Nov 28, 2018
How will you feel if you're shown how to generate minimum $30 (withdrawable) daily ? You need money this yuletide season
Join here��and learn free!
https:///GS6NdMgA8E61B6dufaovoF
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Flawlessangel(m): 10:42am On Nov 29, 2018
kaytenny:
Whoever wants to learn one on one and resides in Lagos can call any of the nos bellow: 08080326327 07031282614

l'll practically teach you all you need in 1 hour!

You'll win at least $10 in my presence before l leave your presence!

Do you still trade binary options?

What broker do you use?
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Flawlessangel(m): 10:47am On Nov 29, 2018
efrebor177:

IQ OPTION for me. I have done good real trades with them.

Do you still trade iq options?

Do they still pay.

Would u recommend I go into it?
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by kilisi(m): 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2018
ambunmi:
Hello guys! I need 5-10 serious minds that I can teach my strategy n we all trade together. If ur interested, just drop ur comment by quoting me. Am not going to collect a dime from u

Good afternoon. Please I just came across this info now and I've been trying to learn this stuff but all to no avail. Someone even scammed me of my hard earned money. Please can you kindly assist me? I'm willing to pay for the assistance. Thanks.
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by mary2018: 10:49am On Dec 08, 2018
Send me a DM if you are interested in learning. I'll be doing a free training.
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Quid10: 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
following
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Iykecollins(m): 12:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
Please how true is bot trading? Someone trying to sell a bot to me promising it can make me $10 per day, I just want to know if it is possible? I am a novice when it comes to binary trading....
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Herminius(m): 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
Contact me if you need the binary bots. Whatsapp me on 0 9 0 3 6 9 8 4 5 9 6 or telegram @Hermyblu3
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Chidonsky: 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
Iykecollins:
Please how true is bot trading? Someone trying to sell a bot to me promising it can make me $10 per day, I just want to know if it is possible? I am a novice when it comes to binary trading....
don't waste your money on that.If making money on binary is that easy every one trading will turn millionaire in short while.
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Iykecollins(m): 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
Chidonsky:
don't waste your money on that.If making money on binary is that easy every one trading will turn millionaire in short while.
Thanks for this honest reply
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Emmanuel72(m): 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2018
mary2018:
Send me a DM if you are interested in learning. I'll be doing a free training.

Pls...I truly need your assistance on this binomo trading.Here is my contact 08063158368.
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by efizy08(m): 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
Pplease i need tutorial.....My number is 08143814054
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Entom(m): 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
Chidonsky:
This is not true. If you know what to do, you can make reasonable money from trading binary.com with bot. if you need proof, I can show u
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Chidonsky: 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
Entom:

This is not true. If you know what to do, you can make reasonable money from trading binary.com with bot. if you need proof, I can show u
show the proof let see before i will recomment again.
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Tony142: 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2018
Nice thread
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
makson70:
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE, IT'S BEEN A WHILE, THE REASON IS BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN WORKING VERY HARD ON OUR SIGNAL GROUP TO MAKE SURE EVERY MEMBER START MAKING MONEY WITH EASE.

WELL JOINING THE GROUP IS STILL TOTALLY FREE, SO IF YOU WANT TO JOIN, YOU CAN.

MEANWHILE I WOULD BE TAKING MY LAST LESSON HERE ON HOW TO TAKE SIGNALS, SO YOU WOULD HAVE A CLEARER PICTURE OF HOW SIGNALS ARE BEEN INTERPRETED AND TAKEN.

I MAY AS WELL SEND TRADING SIGNALS TO THIS TREND FOR EVERY MEMBER HERE, MAYBE FOR THOSE WHO WANT'S TO VERIFY BEFORE JOINING THE GROUP.

THE REASON WHY I PICKED A FACEBOOK GROUP IS BECAUSE IT'S MORE EASY TO CARRY PEOPLE ALONG THERE.

Please do you still trade binary options

SO STAY TUNED, I WOULD BE TEACHING ON HOW TO TAKE SIGNALS SOON.

AND TO JOIN THE GROUP, SEND ME A MESSAGE AND ADD ME ON FACEBOOK HERE. Facebook. com/ sesanp1 AND YOU WOULD BE ADDED.

COME AND LET'S MAKE THIS MONEY TOGETHER FOR FREE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 / Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video) / Football Betting Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.