Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,562 members, 7,801,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" (104810 Views)

P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch / Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank / Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Recoba2: 10:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
Mr Makson tank u for d Gud work u r doing....we are waiting for ur next update..
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by dejitenaj(m): 8:53am On Apr 23, 2016
Iq option account opened. Waiting for your next update too.
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Dream369: 10:49am On Apr 23, 2016
Op o. Please where are you?
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by goldenval(m): 10:54am On Apr 23, 2016
Hello Guys,
If you're looking to fund your neteller account, minimum of $20, hit me up by today @300 per 1$ meaning 6k

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by dvakpos: 11:40am On Apr 23, 2016
I have opened my iqoptions. Let's ride on......
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by samplegirl(f): 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2016
I am beginning to nurse doubt about this guy.
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by jamace(m): 1:30am On Apr 24, 2016
samplegirl:
I am beginning to nurse doubt about this guy.
Yes o. He will end up with buy this, buy that. Normal. grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by toluayo93: 8:14am On Apr 24, 2016
jamace:
Yes o. He will end up with buy this, buy that. Normal. grin grin
you can't jump into the 6 feet of conclusion yet. he might have been banned. buh he should open another account faa

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by africanman85: 8:21am On Apr 24, 2016
All this nairaland artists they will cum and promise heaven and earth but have another thing in mind. I notice d foul play wen nat44real said that since he met makson that his life has charged and he later cum to tell us that he is the makson. Oga wch one u want us to believe now. He opened a thread for vfl and told ppl to buy his strategy for N1000 ppl lambasted him and he ran away. He wanted to do same here but became weak wen ppl started praising him. Now, he is thinking for away to still sell the ebook but una don over praise him.

4 Likes

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
Makson please come and vindicate yourself, prove to the doubters that you're the real deal.
I ain't happy to see this thread stop due to some allegations sha time shall tell

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by PIPPROF(m): 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
well since the op don run

let me help you guys out

go to xm,com/mt4 and download a trading platform

when your done,

copy these files to your trading platform, i have attached them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by PIPPROF(m): 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
attached the template file, this file will be put under templates , so that it can replicate the trading system we have here

if you want to know how to copy these indicators to your trading platform you will see videos in the download link

if you setup your trading platform right you should have something like below

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2016
PIPPROF:
attached the template file, this file will be put under templates , so that it can replicate the trading system we have here

if you want to know how to copy these indicators to your trading platform you will see videos in the download link

banned cry
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2016
GOOD DAY EVERYONE, I'M SO SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU WAITING, I KNOW A LOT OF YOU MAY HAVE BEEN HAVING SECOND THOUGHT ABOUT THIS TREND AND ABOUT ME.

THE REASON WHY I HAVE BEEN AWAY WAS THAT I HAD TO PREPARE EVERYTHING I WAS GOING TO LECTURE HERE UP TO STANDARD, MEANWHILE WE HAVE NOT HAD LIGHT FOR 4 DAYS NOW THAT'S ANOTHER REASON WHY I HAVE NOT BEEN ONLINE.

BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT I AM BACK NOW AND BACK FOR GOOD NO MORE BREAKS BY GOD'S GRACE,

LET'S BLAZE THE MARKETS WITH ITM'S................. WELL I'M GOING TO COME UP WITH MY NEXT POST BY GOD'S GRACE TOMORROW, STAY TUNED AND CLEAR EVERY NEGATIVE THOUGHT YOU HAVE TOWARDS ME BEFORE I COME BACK LOLZ...............

LOVE YOU ALL.................
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:46pm On Apr 24, 2016
PIPPROF:

Thank you very much for this. You rock.
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 6:56am On Apr 25, 2016
GOOD MORNING, LIKE I SAID LAST NIGHT, I'M VERY SORRY FOR THE DELAY AND EVERYTHING.

LET'S START NOW, PLEASE EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN HELPFUL WHILE I WAS NOT AROUND, I SAY A VERY BIG THANK YOU!!!
BUT I WOULD TAKE IT FROM HERE NOW, LET'S BLAZE IT. I CAN ALSO SEE A LOT OF US HAS GOTTEN OUR IQ-OPTION DEMO ACCOUNT.

JUST FOLLOW THE TREND, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO ASK THANKS...........

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 7:11am On Apr 25, 2016
FOR THOSE OF US THAT HAS OPENED OUR IQ-OPTION DEMO ACCOUNT, THIS IS HOW THE VIEW WOULD BE

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 7:20am On Apr 25, 2016
In the screen shot above, the trading chart is in Area form but in binary option trading, we make use of the Japanese candle stick this is because it gives us a better view of what's going on in the market, depending on the shape of candle formed, they can also show a very good sign when the market is going up or down so we can make use of the Japanese candle stick to our own advantage when we really know what they mean.

we can access the candle stick chart from the left bottom side of the trading interface as I specified in the screen shot above.
Other necessary task to be carried out around the trading interface is also specified in the screen shot above.

Let’s take a look at how the Japanese candle stick chart looks like below…………………

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 7:29am On Apr 25, 2016
Now from the above screen shot, we can see that this chart is different from the screen shot I posted before, this chart is in Japanese candle sticks. It gives a clearer view of what’s going on in the markets.

The red candle tells us that the market is going down (a put), while the green candle tells us that the market is going up (a call). Now let’s go deep into understanding these candle sticks because they can form different shapes, depending on how the market moves, in understanding this along with one or two strategies, you would be able to detect weather to take a call trade or a put trade and the expiration time required for the trade to last.

Please don't forget that we are here to learn the real thing and know this thing to the core so that when we are trading, we would not be doing a guess work or a try your luck thing or a 50 50 stuff. What we're doing here is CONFIRM.

PLEASE NOTE; on the right hand side below of the screen shot above are list of tutorial videos provided by the broker, please kindly watch the videos it’s very important……… it would give you some knowledge

SO LET'S MOVE FORWARD TO UNDERSTANDING THE CHART AND CANDLE STICK SO THAT WE WOULD BE ABLE TO INTERPRET WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE MARKET AT A SPECIFIC TIME INTERVAL.
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 7:59am On Apr 25, 2016
LET’S LEARN ABOUT CANDLE STICK AND UNDERSTAND THE CHART

The green or red portion of the candlestick is called “the body” (also referred to as “the real body”). The long thin lines above and below the body represent the high/low range and are called “shadows” (also referred to as “wicks” and “tails”). The high is marked by the top of the upper shadow and the low by the bottom of the lower shadow. If the stock closes higher than its opening price, a green candlestick is drawn with the bottom of the body represents the opening price and the top of the body representing the closing price. If the stock closes lower than its opening price, a red candlestick is drawn with the top of the body representing the opening price and the bottom of the body representing the closing price.

Compared to traditional bar charts, many traders consider candlestick charts more visually appealing and easier to interpret. Each candlestick provides an easy-to-decipher picture of price action. Immediately a trader can compare the relationship between the open and close as well as the high and low. The relationship between the open and close is considered vital information and forms the essence of candlesticks. GREEN candlesticks, where the close is greater than the open, indicate buying pressure. RED candlesticks, where the close is less than the open, indicate selling pressure.

Let’s get a clearer understanding of what we just discussed by checking the screen shot below

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Dream369: 8:26am On Apr 25, 2016
Wow welcome back. We missed you

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 8:27am On Apr 25, 2016
LONG VERSUS SHORT BODIES

Generally speaking, the longer the body is, the more intense the buying or selling pressure. Short candlesticks indicate little price movement.

Long green candlesticks show strong buying pressure. The longer the green candlestick is, the further the close is above the open. This indicates that prices advanced significantly from open to close and buyers were aggressive. After extended declines (Down trend series of red candle or a very long red candle going down), long green candlesticks can mark a potential turning point or resistance. If buying gets too aggressive after a long advance (up trend green candles going up), it can lead to excessive bullishness.

Long red candlesticks show strong selling pressure. The longer the red candlestick is, the further the close is below the open. This indicates that prices declined significantly from the open and sellers were aggressive. After a long advance (long green candle or up trend), a long red candlestick can foreshadow a turning point or mark a future support. After a long decline a long red candlestick can indicate panic.

Even more potent long candlesticks are the Marubozu brothers, Red and Green. Marubozu do not have upper or lower shadows and the high and low are represented by the open or close. A Green Marubozu forms when the open equals the low and the close equals the high. This indicates that buyers controlled the price action from the first trade to the last trade. Red Marubozu form when the open equals the high and the close equals the low. This indicates that sellers controlled the price action from the first trade to the last trade.

LONG VERSUS SHORT SHADOWS

The upper and lower shadows on candlesticks can provide valuable information about the trading session. Upper shadows represent the session high and lower shadows represent the session low. Candlesticks with short shadows indicate that most of the trading action was confined near the open and close. Candlesticks with long shadows show that prices extended well past the open and close.

Candlesticks with a long upper shadow and short lower shadow indicate that buyers dominated during the session, and bid prices higher. However, sellers later forced prices down from their highs, and the weak close created a long upper shadow. Conversely, candlesticks with long lower shadows and short upper shadows indicate that sellers dominated during the session and drove prices lower. However, buyers later resurfaced to bid prices higher by the end of the session and the strong close created a long lower shadow.

2 Likes

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 9:14am On Apr 25, 2016
THIS ONE IS VERY IMPORTANT, WE SHOULD ALL TAKE NOTE OF IT

SPINNING TOPS

Candlesticks with a long upper shadow, long lower shadow and small real bodies are called spinning tops. spinning tops represent indecision. The small real body (whether red of green) shows little movement from open to close, and the shadows indicate that both bulls (green) and bears (red) were active during the session. Even though the session opened and closed with little change, prices moved significantly higher and lower in the meantime. Neither buyers nor sellers could gain the upper hand and the result was a standoff.

NOTE; After a long advance or long green candlestick, a spinning top indicates weakness among the bulls and a potential change or interruption in trend. After a long decline or long black candlestick, a spinning top indicates weakness among the bears and a potential change or interruption in trend.

Doji

Doji are important candlesticks that provide information on their own and as components of in a number of important patterns. Doji form when a candle open and close are virtually equal. The length of the upper and lower shadows can vary and the resulting candlestick looks like a cross, inverted cross or plus sign. Alone, doji are neutral patterns. Any bullish or bearish bias is based on preceding price action and future confirmation.

While a doji with an equal open and close would be considered more robust, it is more important to capture the essence of the candlestick. Doji convey a sense of indecision or tug-of-war between buyers (green) and sellers (red). Prices move above and below the opening level during the session, but close at or near the opening level. The result is a standoff. Neither bulls nor bears were able to gain control and a turning point could be developing.

Relative to the candlesticks before the Doji, the doji should have a very small body that appears as a thin line.

NOTE; Steven Nison notes that a doji that forms among other candlesticks with small real bodies would not be considered important. However, a doji that forms among candlesticks with long real bodies would be deemed significant.

DOJI AND TREND VERY IMPORTANT TO TAKE NOTE OF

The relevance of a doji depends on the preceding trend or preceding candlesticks. After an advance, or long Green candlestick, a doji signals that the buying pressure is starting to weaken. After a decline, or long Red candlestick, a doji signals that selling pressure is starting to diminish. Doji indicate that the forces of supply and demand are becoming more evenly matched and a change in trend may be near. Doji alone are not enough to mark a reversal and further confirmation may be warranted.

After an advance or long Green candlestick, a doji signals that buying pressure may be diminishing and the uptrend could be nearing an end. Whereas a candle can decline simply from a lack of buyers, continued buying pressure is required to sustain an uptrend. Therefore, a doji may be more significant after an uptrend or long Green candlestick. Even after the doji forms, further downside is required for bearish (Put trade) confirmation. This may come as a gap down, long red candlestick, or decline below the long Green candlestick's open. After a long Green candlestick and doji, traders should be on the alert for a potential Put Trade.

After a decline or long Red candlestick, a doji indicates that selling pressure may be diminishing and the downtrend could be nearing an end. Even though the bears (Red candles) are starting to lose control of the decline (going down), further strength is required to confirm any reversal. Bullish (Green candle) confirmation could come from a gap up, long green candlestick or advance above the long Red candlestick's open. After a long Red candlestick and doji, traders should be on the alert for a potential Call trade.

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 9:26am On Apr 25, 2016
africanman85:
All this nairaland artists they will cum and promise heaven and earth but have another thing in mind. I notice d foul play wen nat44real said that since he met makson that his life has charged and he later cum to tell us that he is the makson. Oga wch one u want us to believe now. He opened a thread for vfl and told ppl to buy his strategy for N1000 ppl lambasted him and he ran away. He wanted to do same here but became weak wen ppl started praising him. Now, he is thinking for away to still sell the ebook but una don over praise him.

Good morning, now i see how people could really be, i promised to help and that's what i'm doing, you don't even know what was going on, you're just saying all sort's of things, you know i could still change my mind about this Trend?
just this few days i wasn't around, you're already giving Negative intentions about me. You no longer see the difference between someone who's trying to Help and someone who want to collect the little you have

As for Nat44real, he's a very Good friend of mine, even when i explained that the Bot's removed my posts and Banned me for 3 days because of some kind of Error in my post, i still had to plead with him to make use of his account so i can update this Trend, that was the period i used his account to Update the trend.

Please watch how you talk to people and how you conclude matters........ thanks

4 Likes

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 9:37am On Apr 25, 2016
Ahdeixa001:
Makson please come and vindicate yourself, prove to the doubters that you're the real deal.
I ain't happy to see this thread stop due to some allegations sha time shall tell

Thanks for not giving up hope on this Trend, i'm Back, i dint go away intentionally, it was because we've not Got light since 4 Days back, that's why but i'm back now thanks
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by kinxlink(m): 9:49am On Apr 25, 2016
Kontinue sir, we are with you.

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 9:52am On Apr 25, 2016
From the above lectures on candle stick, let’s take a look at a screen shot from our IQ-option to get a clearer picture of what we just discussed especially on the important candle pattern.

HOPE YOU’RE ENJOYING THE GREAT KNOWLEDGE YOU GETTING NOW ON BINARY OPTION TRADING? HOLD TIGHT, THERE'S MORE COMING......

2 Likes

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 10:13am On Apr 25, 2016
From the above screen shot, i have explained all we just discussed on candle stick patterns and even without a strategy, we can start making serious money from this. I know you’re still learning and trying to understand why i said that, don’t worry, i would explain the above screen shot to you so you would understand clearly.

EXPLANATION OF THE ABOVE SCREEN SHOT

From the above screen shot, we can see from the bottom left hand side that i specified 5 minutes time interval, This simply means that we are looking at our chart and candle sticks from a 5 minutes interval that is it takes 5 minutes for one candle stick to form (I.E 5mins for one candle stick to open and close before another candle start forming). So each candle stick forms within 5 mins. And you can also change the time interval to any time that suites you.

From the screen shot, you would find a label 1, that’s a perfect example of a Doji candle and that Doji candle is standing next to a long Green candle or Bullish candle. The Doji there means that there is weakness among the Bulls or Demand (I.E weakness in the green candle) so there is a possibility that the Bears or supply (Red candle going down) is going to take over the market for some time. For confirmation, when we see that a red candle starts forming after the Doji, we really know that the market is going down (I.E supply is high).

And remember that it’s a five minutes interval view, so we can take a put trade for 10mins expiry time. That is two to three candles are going to form in the downward direction. From the screen shot above, a put trade for number 1 is going to end in a win.

From the screen shot above, the label 2 shows a good example of a spinning top and it was formed after a short up-trend. This means that there is weakness in the green candle or up-trend and there’s going to be a down trend or red candles coming next. So for confirmation, wait for a red candles to start forming and then place a put trade for 10mins. From the screen shot for label 2, a put trade would have been a win.

From the screen shot above, the label 3 also shows a good example of a spinning top and it is formed after a long red candle, it shows that we should be ready for the market to go up, formation of green candles. Now we get a confirmation by waiting for the next candle to form and when it forms green, we go for a 10min call trade and of course that’s a win

From label 4 above, we also see a spinning top candle formed after a long red candle, this is just like the previous signal. And we go for a 10min call trade after the confirmation.

PLEASE NOTE;

the reason why we made use of 10min expiry time is because we are looking at our chart from a 5min interval. We can as well choose 2mins interval of 10 or 15min, it’s our choice. The expiry time should be one and half or twice the time interval we view our chart and candle stick.

So with what we’ve just learnt, you can see that we just got 4 straight ITM’s (WIN’s) and you can practice this yourself and become an expat at it. With these, you are sure to make huge sum of money weekly or monthly.

2 Likes

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 10:29am On Apr 25, 2016
I HOPE MY UPDATED POST TODAY HELPS, I WOULD GIVE A BREAK HERE SO WE CAN ABSORB THESE ONE'S FIRST. I WOULD CONTINUE TOMORROW ON MY NEXT POST. PLEASE YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND WHAT WE HAVE JUST TREATED TODAY, IT'S VERY IMPORTANT.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO ASK, I'M HERE TO TAKE ALL QUESTIONS.............

ONCE AGAIN, I'M SORRY FOR THE DELAY,

THANKS.....................
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by john1982: 11:32am On Apr 25, 2016
weldone markson, you are one of good Nigerians, keep it up!

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by kinxlink(m): 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
makson70:
I HOPE MY UPDATED POST TODAY HELPS, I WOULD GIVE A BREAK HERE SO WE CAN ABSORB THESE ONE'S FIRST. I WOULD CONTINUE TOMORROW ON MY NEXT POST. PLEASE YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND WHAT WE HAVE JUST TREATED TODAY, IT'S VERY IMPORTANT.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO ASK, I'M HERE TO TAKE ALL QUESTIONS.............

ONCE AGAIN, I'M SORRY FOR THE DELAY,

THANKS.....................
kudos sir

Please, how can I put candle stick instead of bar chart on my chart.... May God bless you sir.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 / What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria / Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.