Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" (104835 Views)

P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch / Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank / Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by NonFarmPayrol: 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
PIPPROF:
attached the template file, this file will be put under templates , so that it can replicate the trading system we have here

if you want to know how to copy these indicators to your trading platform you will see videos in the download link

if you setup your trading platform right you should have something like below

nice strategy sir
simple and straight to the point

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by igidaduro: 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
Pls which is better, i options or binary . Com if you have ever used the 2 pls kindly share and state reason. Thanks
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 7:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
kinxlink:
kudos sir

Please, how can I put candle stick instead of bar chart on my chart.... May God bless you sir.

check the first screen shot i posted today, on the bottom left hand side
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by samplegirl(f): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
makson70:

check the first screen shot i posted today, on the bottom left hand side

@Makson70 is it safe to say your strategy is only pure candle reading?

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 4:56am On Apr 26, 2016
samplegirl:

@Makson70 is it safe to say your strategy is only pure candle reading?

Lol, That's not even a strategy, it's a natural phenomenon and only the traders that know's these things would take huge advantage of it. it Really helps a lot, it can help verify singnls and Even all those strategies out there.

So for any trade you place, understanding the candle stick can help you double check before placing your trade
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 5:07am On Apr 26, 2016
igidaduro:
Pls which is better, i options or binary . Com if you have ever used the 2 pls kindly share and state reason. Thanks

well i prefer IQ-Option to Binary.com, because of the following reason, Much better trading interface, it is clearer, it is much more advanced unlike Binary.com that looks so childish, trades are executed faster, it is properly regulated and licensed. Most times, i feel my money is safer on my IQ-option account than in Binary.com so you can see why IQ-option is better.

2 Likes

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by samplegirl(f): 5:37am On Apr 26, 2016
makson70:

Lol, That's not even a strategy, it's a natural phenomenon and only the traders that know's these things would take huge advantage of it. it Really helps a lot, it can help verify singnls and Even all those strategies out there.

So for any trade you place, understanding the candle stick can help you double check before placing your trade

Thank you. Kudos.

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by chibaik(m): 6:10am On Apr 26, 2016
makson70:

Good morning, now i see how people could really be, i promised to help and that's what i'm doing, you don't even know what was going on, you're just saying all sort's of things, you know i could still change my mind about this Trend?
just this few days i wasn't around, you're already giving Negative intentions about me. You no longer see the difference between someone who's trying to Help and someone who want to collect the little you have

As for Nat44real, he's a very Good friend of mine, even when i explained that the Bot's removed my posts and Banned me for 3 days because of some kind of Error in my post, i still had to plead with him to make use of his account so i can update this Trend, that was the period i used his account to Update the trend.

Please watch how you talk to people and how you conclude matters........ thanks

Please people should mind how the behave in a public setting. You can decide to remain here or take a walk. It is not compulsory. Let no one come here to poison minds.

3 Likes

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 26, 2016
A very big thank you to OP 4 his voluntary service he took time to explain it well that's good,God bless u Op.......but to survive well we must learn about candlesticks

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by chibaik(m): 10:56am On Apr 26, 2016
Mkpi:
A very big thank you to OP 4 his voluntary service he took time to explain it well that's good,God bless u Op.......but to survive well we must learn about candlesticks

Yeah. Candlestick is the first step, however candles size alone isn't enough. One has to know how to read the positioning. That completes PRICE ACTION.

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by amor001: 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by dejitenaj(m): 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
Op, thanks for the lecture. Its really a eye opener.

2 Likes

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by omoluka: 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
NonFarmPayrol:

nice strategy sir simple and straight to the point
Please, how do you do it?
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by chibaik(m): 5:52am On Apr 27, 2016
omoluka:

Please, how do you do it?
Hmmmmm! Be careful. When you look at that screen shot you see about 14 won trades right? But I see only 5. The guy is entering multiple trades with one signal. Then ask yourself, what if the market reverses on him. What I am saying is that such results are misleading.

Guys like that will not show you lost trades. I say again be careful.

3 Likes

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by chibaik(m): 5:57am On Apr 27, 2016
Makson I call upon you again to make this thread lively. If you are waiting for everyone to follow, you can't move to anywhere.

Forget many who frequent here, at the end only a few are serious traders. Give us what you want to give us. Let others come and read it up.

3 Likes

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 7:58am On Apr 27, 2016
chibaik:
Makson I call upon you again to make this thread lively. If you are waiting for everyone to follow, you can't move to anywhere.

Forget many who frequent here, at the end only a few are serious traders. Give us what you want to give us. Let others come and read it up.

Cool, but i'm waiting for followers, the serious ones would follow
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 8:00am On Apr 27, 2016
GOOD MORNING ALL I'M COMING UP WITH MY NEXT POST NOW, STAY UPDATED
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 8:17am On Apr 27, 2016
Let’s try and learn some few trading strategies in addition with what we have learnt in order for us to develop a concrete assurance when we want to trade.

BINARY OPTION TRADING STRATEGY

Out there in the binary option world, there are more than 100 strategies but only few are real, legit and would produce a large number of ITM’s usually between 75-100% ITM’s if properly made used of alongside with patience.
Here I’m going to teach two legit trading strategies that can produce up to 75% ITM’S if properly followed. Just read carefully for understanding.

The 10 Minute Simple Moving Average (SMA) Strategy for Binary Options

Binary option investors who utilize The 10 Minute trading strategies for binary options by Tim Lanoue can expect an average success rate ranging from 75 to 80% depending on market conditions. One imperative note to keep in mind in regards to this trading strategy would be that it should only be applied during the New York trading session (8am-9pm).
You will need to change the time frame of the chart to a period of 10 minutes and to select one or more currency pairs to use as your targeted asset. Once you have selected a currency pair and changed the time frame to a period of 10 minutes, you will need to add two simple moving average indicators with one set to a period of 3 while the other set to a period of 10.
Now that you have all the preliminary work completed, we can move onward to the signal implementation of this 10 minute strategy which is extremely simplistic. Our simple moving average indicator that is set to a period of 3 is our trading signal line and whenever this simple moving average crosses with our simple moving average indicator that is set to a period of 10, we go ahead and place an investment in the same direction as the cross. So if our simple moving average of 3 crosses our simple moving average 10 in an upward direction, then we place a 5 to 10 minute CALL investment, while on the other hand, if it crosses in a downward direction, then we place a 5 to 10 minute PUT investment.

The screen shot below would show you how to set up this strategy, just take a look at them below.

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 8:35am On Apr 27, 2016
From the above screen shot, we can see how to apply the indicators for this strategy. Click 1 then click 2 (just read the short note on the screen shot and you’ll get it, it’s easy).
Let’s see how our chart is going to look like when we implement these indicators

2 Likes

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 8:41am On Apr 27, 2016
From the above screen shot, we can see everything well explained, the blue line is the SMA line at period of 3 while the red line is the one at a period of 10 so when the blue line cross the red line in any direction, we place a trade in that same direction.

Let’s take a look at a screen shot of this example below………..

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 8:49am On Apr 27, 2016
From the screen shot above we can clearly see when to take a call trade and a put trade with this 10 minutes strategy

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 8:56am On Apr 27, 2016
THAT'S THE FIRST STRATEGY, LET'S MOVE ON TO THE SECOND STRATEGY

The 5 Minute Stochastic Oscillator and Bollinger Bands Strategy

One of the most powerful and successful trading strategies that has been shared would be the 5 minute strategy for binary options trading composed by James that relies on the heavy implementation of the Stochastic Oscillator and Bollinger Bands technical indicators.
select one or more currency pairs as your targeted assets of choice along with set your time frame to a period of 5, 15 or 30 minutes.

One of the best advantages about this trading strategy would be that it can be used on more than one time frame, allowing more investing opportunities for investors looking to place more than only a few investments per day. Next, you will need to add your Stochastic Oscillator and Bollinger Band indicator into your charting solution and one of the nice advantages here would be that you don’t need to customize any of the settings associated with these two technical indicators. In addition, all expiry times that we use in regards to this strategy should be set to an expiry time consisting of 5 to 10 minutes.

There are two possible trading signals that can be generated with this reversal 5 minute strategy and they signal for either a CALL or PUT investment. In order for a 5 minute CALL investment to be signaled, we need to make sure two conditions are met prior to entering our investment. The first condition that must be met would be that we need a bearish candle to cross our lower Bollinger Band indicator, while the second condition would be that our Stochastic Oscillator must read a value below 20. To place a 5 minute PUT investment, we need two conditions to be met where the first condition would be that we need a bullish candle to across above our upper Bollinger Band indicator, while our second condition would be that we need our Stochastic Oscillator to read a present value above 80. If both conditions are met in regards to this trading strategy you have the green light to place your investment.

Below are the screen shots to implement this strategy……………….

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Achimaechi(m): 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
[quote author=makson70 post=45081413]THAT'S THE FIRST STRATEGY, LET'S MOVE ON TO THE SECOND STRATEGY

One of the most powerful and successful trading strategies that has been shared would be the 5 minute strategy for binary options trading composed by James that relies on the heavy implementation of the Stochastic Oscillator and Bollinger Bands technical indicators.
select one or more currency pairs as your targeted assets of choice along with set your time frame to a period of 5, 15 or 30 minutes.

One of the best advantages about this trading strategy would be that it can be used on more than one time frame, allowing more investing opportunities for investors looking to place more than only a few investments per day. Next, you will need to add your Stochastic Oscillator and Bollinger Band indicator into your charting solution and one of the nice advantages here would be that you don’t need to customize any of the settings associated with these two technical indicators. In addition, all expiry times that we use in regards to this strategy should be set to an expiry time consisting of 5 to 10 minutes.

There are two possible trading signals that can be generated with this reversal 5 minute strategy and they signal for either a CALL or PUT investment. In order for a 5 minute CALL investment to be signaled, we need to make sure two conditions are met prior to entering our investment. The first condition that must be met would be that we need a bearish candle to cross our lower Bollinger Band indicator, while the second condition would be that our Stochastic Oscillator must read a value below 20. To place a 5 minute PUT investment, we need two conditions to be met where the first condition would be that we need a bullish candle to across above our upper Bollinger Band indicator, while our second condition would be that we need our Stochastic Oscillator to read a present value above 80. If both conditions are met in regards to this trading strategy you have the green light to place your investment.

Thanx for sharing ur strat, l lost initial my deposit on binary.com.
I've been looking a working strategy, l will try this out.
Tanx. cool
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by johnnobles: 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
makson70:
THAT'S THE FIRST STRATEGY, LET'S MOVE ON TO THE SECOND STRATEGY

Bros thanks o, just started today n am here already, am using my phone, I cant find color icons on the moving average, so pretty difficult differentiating the 10m and 3 min. All the same, am following,

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
The screen shot above shows you how to set up the indicators for this strategy, click on 1 which is indicators then click on 2 which is the stochastic oscillators on the next page. Click on apply the default settings are ok. Then click on 3 which is the Bollinger band, the settings are also ok so just click on apply. You would see you chart become like the screen shot below.

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
Now we can see how our chart would look like, the lines above is the Bollinger Band while the one at the bottom is the stochastic oscillators.

Below is a screen shot to tell us when to take a call trade or a put trade.

2 Likes

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by smilinguy: 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
Well-done with the thread, bro. Keep up the good work you are doing.

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
From the screen shot above, we can see a practical example of how to make use of this strategy.

At 1, the green candle crossed the upper Bollinger band and at 1B, the stochastic crossed the %80 line so we get our confirmation from the next candle, once we see that the next candle is forming a red, we go for a put trade for let’s say 7mins.

The same process is for 3 and 3B.

For 2, the red candle crossed the lower Bollinger band, and at 2B the stochastic crossed the %80 line so we get our confirmation from the next candle.

Once we see that the candle forming is green, we go for our 5-10min call trade.

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
GOOD DAY EVERYONE, I HOPE THIS IS SELF EXPLANATORY, THE WAY I EXPLAINED EVERYTHING, AND UNDERSTANDABLE?

WELL I'LL BE TAKING A BREAK NOW. FOR THOSE WHO HAVE ONE OR TWO QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO DROP THEM, AND I'LL REPLY YOU.

I'LL CONTINUE TOMORROW....

"A LITTLE REMINDER"
DON'T FORGET THAT THERE IS A ONE ON ONE TRAINING OPEN TO EVERYONE, YOU REALLY NEED TO GET THIS THING RIGHT AND START MAKING YOUR COOL CASH $$$..
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by aysax: 9:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
Well done bros i truely enjoy the write up its well explanatory mare power to ur elbow
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by PIPPROF(m): 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
NonFarmPayrol:

nice strategy sir
simple and straight to the point

cool
keep it up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 / Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.