Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,276 members, 7,807,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" (104832 Views)

P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch / Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank / Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 10:00pm On May 01, 2016
WHAT IS RESISTANCE ?

Resistance is the price level at which selling is thought to be strong enough to prevent the price from rising further. The logic dictates that as the price (candlesticks) advances (MOVE UPWARDS) towards resistance, sellers become more inclined to sell and buyers become less inclined to buy. By the time the price reaches the resistance level, it is believed that supply will overcome demand and prevent the price from rising above resistance therefore causing a reversal (change in direction of the market- moving downwards).

Resistance does not always hold and a break above resistance signals that the bulls have won out over the bears. A break above resistance shows a new willingness to buy and/or a lack of incentive to sell. Resistance breaks and new highs indicate buyers have increased their expectations and are willing to buy at even higher prices. In addition, sellers could not be coerced into selling until prices rose above resistance or above the previous high. Once resistance is broken, another resistance level will have to be established at a higher level.

WHERE CAN WE TAKE A RESISTANCE POINT ?

From the first image above, i clearly showed you guys an example of a resistance, but i'm just going to recall back to it, A resistance line can be taken from the point where candle sticks tends to get to a particular level upward and then reverse downward. It's as if the candle stick are afraid to pass that point.

LET'S TAKE A LOOK AT THE SCREEN SHOT BELOW TO GET A CLEARER PICTURE OF WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT

3 Likes

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 10:19pm On May 01, 2016
let's take a closer look at the resistance

4 Likes

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by fxdee(m): 10:25pm On May 01, 2016
makson70:
I'm VERY SORRY FOR THE DELAY OOOOO I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO POST THIS STUFF SINCE 2PM, BUT NETWORK PROBLEM, VERY SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU WAITING
weldone sir..pls where is the link to your strategy page you mentioned somewhere in your past posting?..

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 10:29pm On May 01, 2016
NOW IF YOU FOLLOW THIS SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE STRATEGY, ALONG WITH UNDERSTANDING CANDLE STICK PATTERNS, YOU ARE SURE TO COME UP WITH OVER 75% WINNING TRADES (ITM'S)

I DON'T REALLY LIKE POSTING SCREEN SHOT OF MY TRADES, BUT FOR THIS LESSON'S SAKE, JUST TO PROVE TO YOU THAT THIS STRATEGY REALLY WORKS,

BELOW IS A SCREEN SHOT OF THE 10 TRADES I CARRIED OUT TODAY THIS MORNING AROUND 12AM-2AM ENDING UP IN 80% WINNING TRADES JUST WITH THIS SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE STRATEGY

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by aysax: 2:24am On May 02, 2016
How long do i place my trade using this support and resistance strategy
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Idy179(m): 4:03am On May 02, 2016
Tanks so much 4 ur gud works @ makson70...pls u av tell us abt s&r bt u av nt showed us hw 2 spot dis r&s n which indicator 2 use wit d settings.

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by john1982: 9:40am On May 02, 2016
weldone markson, please you have not tell us how to invite this to our chat?
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 9:48am On May 02, 2016
aysax:
How long do i place my trade using this support and resistance strategy

IT USUALLY DEPENDS ON HOW STRONG THE RESISTANCE IS AND THE TIME FRAME YOU WATCH YOUR ASSETS. LIKE FOR THE SCREEN SHOT I POSTED, THE RESISTANCE AND SUPPORT I GOT WAS VERY STRONG AND I WATCHED IT FROM A TIME FRAME OF 2 AND 5MINS. SO I TOOK A TRADE OF 20MINS. EVEN IF I TOOK 5MIN OR 10MINS, I WOULD HAVE STILL WON THE TRADE.

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 10:00am On May 02, 2016
Idy179:
Tanks so much 4 ur gud works @ makson70...pls u av tell us abt s&r bt u av nt showed us hw 2 spot dis r&s n which indicator 2 use wit d settings.

I dont really Understand your question? please make it clearer
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 10:06am On May 02, 2016
john1982:
weldone markson, please you have not tell us how to invite this to our chat?

For this strategy, you don't need any Indicator at all, all you need is to go to tools on the Bottom left corner of your chart window and click on Tools, Here, select Horizontal line. once you have done that, all you need to do is place the horizontal line on the resistance and support point you observe.

3 Likes

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 11:29am On May 02, 2016
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE, SOON WE WOULD GO INTO THE TRADING PROPERLY AND WE WOULD HAVE ROOM TO ASK LOT'S OF QUESTION REGARDING THE TRADING PATTERNS AND STRATEGY USED.

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 11:40am On May 02, 2016
MY NEXT LECTURE HERE WOULD BE ON HOW TO MAKE USE OF TRADING SIGNALS, BECAUSE I WOULD BE GIVING OUT FREE TRADING SIGNALS TO HELP YOU TRADE, MAKE MONEY AND MASTER WHAT WE HAVE LEARNT ON THIS TREND.

WITH THIS OPPORTUNITY, YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO KNOW WHAT STRATEGY I MAKE USE OF DURING EVERY TRADING SECTION AND ALSO KNOW THE REASON WHY SUCH STRATEGY IS MADE USE OF.

PLEASE EVERYONE GIVE ME SOME TIME TO PROPERLY PREPARE MYSELF FOR THIS LECTURE, DEFINITELY THE POST ON "HOW TO TAKE SIGNALS" WOULD COME UP EITHER THIS EVENING OR TOMORROW BY GOD'S GRACE.

SO JUST DO SOME REVISION ON WHAT WE JUST LEARNT ABOUT THE SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE, ALSO TRY AND DO SOME RESEARCH ON YOUR OWN SO THAT WHEN I START GIVING OUT SIGNALS FOR FREE, IT WONT BE DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO FOLLOW.

THANK'S FOR YOUR CORPORATION

SEE YOU LATER >>>>>

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 11:40am On May 02, 2016
MY NEXT LECTURE HERE WOULD BE ON HOW TO MAKE USE OF TRADING SIGNALS, BECAUSE I WOULD BE GIVING OUT FREE TRADING SIGNALS TO HELP YOU TRADE, MAKE MONEY AND MASTER WHAT WE HAVE LEARNT ON THIS TREND.

WITH THIS OPPORTUNITY, YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO KNOW WHAT STRATEGY I MAKE USE OF DURING EVERY TRADING SECTION AND ALSO KNOW THE REASON WHY SUCH STRATEGY IS MADE USE OF.

PLEASE EVERYONE GIVE ME SOME TIME TO PROPERLY PREPARE MYSELF FOR THIS LECTURE, DEFINITELY THE POST ON "HOW TO TAKE SIGNALS" WOULD COME UP EITHER THIS EVENING OR TOMORROW BY GOD'S GRACE.

SO JUST DO SOME REVISION ON WHAT WE JUST LEARNT ABOUT THE SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE, ALSO TRY AND DO SOME RESEARCH ON YOUR OWN SO THAT WHEN I START GIVING OUT SIGNALS FOR FREE, IT WONT BE DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO FOLLOW.

THANK'S FOR YOUR CORPORATION

SEE YOU LATER >>>>>
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 12:14pm On May 02, 2016
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING WHAT WE HAVE THOUGHT SO FAR.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by toppy1234: 1:53pm On May 02, 2016
@markson70 thanks for this knowledge share, please i have 2 questions on the bollinger and stochastic startegy.

1) How can i choose 10mins Expiry on iqoptions platform, cus i dont understand this Time and Remaining?

2) is there a way i can end my contract before it expire as we do on binary.com? Thanks

makson70:
Now we can see how our chart would look like, the lines above is the Bollinger Band while the one at the bottom is the stochastic oscillators.

Below is a screen shot to tell us when to take a call trade or a put trade.
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Tolo2: 2:30pm On May 02, 2016
Hi, you're doing a great job here. Weldone. I need your help please, which binary options broker are you using, what deposit and withdrawal method do you use with them. Thanks.
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by johnnobles: 2:37pm On May 02, 2016
Bros your lectures are revealing, thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 12:44am On May 03, 2016
toppy1234:
@markson70 thanks for this knowledge share, please i have 2 questions on the bollinger and stochastic startegy.

1) How can i choose 10mins Expiry on iqoptions platform, cus i dont understand this Time and Remaining?

2) is there a way i can end my contract before it expire as we do on binary.com? Thanks

Please Take a look at those screen shots clearly, you would find your answers there. if you still dint find it let me know, As for the contract, No you cannot end your contract
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 12:46am On May 03, 2016
Tolo2:
Hi, you're doing a great job here. Weldone. I need your help please, which binary options broker are you using, what deposit and withdrawal method do you use with them. Thanks.

I make use of IQ-Options Broker and i make my withdrawals via Neteller and Direct Bank wire transfer while i make use of Neteller for all my deposite

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 03, 2016
I make use of what I learned here so far, I took 10 trade 8 won 2 loss,I don't know how to post the screenshot I would upload it, itreal but am still learning.

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by johnnobles: 5:19pm On May 03, 2016
Mkpi:
I make use of what I learned here so far, I took 10 trade 8 won 2 loss,I don't know how to post the screenshot I would upload it, itreal but am still learning.
Na u Biko, God bless our teacher. Am equally on a demo levels, winning and losses. More of the winning though. Not yet acquainted with trade calculations, abeg oga help with that

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by toppy1234: 7:06pm On May 03, 2016
Thanks for you response, I saw the time and remaining, but what I didn't get is how to edit and use btw 10-15mins expiry, please kindly explain how to go about that, for the trades I took yestrday 11 trades 8win, 1money returned and 2 Loss. Thanks
makson70:

Please Take a look at those screen shots clearly, you would find your answers there. if you still dint find it let me know, As for the contract, No you cannot end your contract

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by africanman85: 7:13pm On May 03, 2016
Mkpi:
Wch strategy do u use ? Tell us let's try it on our own and see.
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 8:44pm On May 03, 2016
Mkpi:

WOW!!! That's good performance so far, Thumbs up Bro keep practicing and you'll become extremely good at it. One advice for you, try to make use of the support and resistance in addition to the strategy you are currently practicing to get more incredible results.

Others can start Seeing Testimonies of my lectures Now, I Give God all the Glory for making it understandable..

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 9:46pm On May 03, 2016
johnnobles:

Na u Biko, God bless our teacher. Am equally on a demo levels, winning and losses. More of the winning though. Not yet acquainted with trade calculations, abeg oga help with that

Amen!!! ooooo keep practicing with more studies, you'll get better Results>>>>>>>>>>
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 10:16pm On May 03, 2016
toppy1234:
Thanks for you response, I saw the time and remaining, but what I didn't get is how to edit and use btw 10-15mins expiry, please kindly explain how to go about that, for the trades I took yestrday 11 trades 8win, 1money returned and 2 Loss. Thanks

Thumbs Up Bro for you trade performance so far, continuous practice and study would make you do even better. As for your question on how to change Expiry time, i guess the statement between 10-15mins Expiry is kind of confusing. What i simply meant is was i take either 10mins Expiry or 15mins Expiry.

I hope it's clear now

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 10:25pm On May 03, 2016
GOOD EVENING EVERYBODY, I COULD NOT UPDATE MY NEW POST TODAY BECAUSE I HAD A VERY BUSY DAY TODAY. HOPEFULLY TOMORROW, I WOULD UPDATE THIS TREND ON THE NEW TOPIC.

I BLESS GOD FOR THE WONDERFUL PERFORMANCE MOST OF US ARE GETTING AT LEAST FOR NOW I CAN SEE 80% PERFORMANCE BASED ON WHAT I HAVE THOUGHT HERE.

SO PLEASE YOU GUYS SHOULD DO WELL TO POST YOUR EXPERIENCE AND RESULT SO FAR SO OTHERS CAN BE MOTIVATED ALSO

WE GIVE GOD ALL THE GLORY FOR THE WONDERFUL RESULT SO FAR

THANKS>>>>

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by smilinguy: 12:28pm On May 04, 2016
I have learnt so many things from this thread. God bless Makson70.

1 Like

Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 1:45pm On May 04, 2016
smilinguy:
I have learnt so many things from this thread. God bless Makson70.

AMEN!!! oooooooooooooo

Thank's Man, More practice and study would improve your results to a great extent>>>>>>>>
Re: "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" by makson70(m): 2:14pm On May 04, 2016
GOOD DAY EVERYONE, BEFORE I COME UP WITH MY NEXT POST, I WANT TO DO A LITTLE REVIEW ON THE SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE STRATEGY FOR THOSE WHO STILL FIND IT A LITTLE DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND

I'M GOING TO MAKE USE OF MY YESTERDAY'S TRADING SCREEN SHOT AS AN EXAMPLE. NOTE THAT THIS SCREEN SHOT IS FROM ONE OF MY REAL ACCOUNT'S THOUGH IT'S SMALL, I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO GROWING IT GRADUALLY TO BUILD MY SELF ON DEALING WITH GREED SO LOOK CLOSELY AT THE SCREEN SHOT BELOW

>>>>>>>>>>>

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 / Curvy Broom Seller Advertises In Style, Causes Stir At The Market (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.