Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Daily 5 Odd And Payment After Win - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Daily 5 Odd And Payment After Win (2085 Views)

Have U Ever Paid For Fixed Games Of Those Correct Score High Odd And It Went Ok? / My Daily 5 Odd And Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily 5 Odd And Payment After Win by M2wise: 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
I will provide 5 sure odd daily and you pay me 1500 after winning.
If you fail to pay no game the next day for you.
Only for serious high stakers

Contact me through this BBM 558EA121

Follow my BBM channel for updates C00417750
Re: Daily 5 Odd And Payment After Win by satelliteDISH(m): 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
M2wise:
I will provide 5 sure odd daily and you pay me 1500 after winning.
If you fail to pay no game the next day for you.
Only for serious high stakers

Contact me through this BBM 558EA121

Follow my BBM channel for updates C00417750-

Cool. I am loving this but before we get into business send us at least 3days trial free. Proof to us that you are the real deal. send tomorrows game to my number 08189154750 cos am not on whatapp.
Re: Daily 5 Odd And Payment After Win by sexaddict08(m): 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
satelliteDISH:

Cool. I am loving this but before we get into business send us at least 3days trial free. Proof to us that you are the real deal. send tomorrows game to my number 08189154750 cos am not on whatapp.

yes you're right.
its business and he needs to prove himself before you risk your hard earned money.
Re: Daily 5 Odd And Payment After Win by Pranxta(m): 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
I'm down with this,waiting for the games to be posted...add me to ur whatsapp grp 08139225955
Re: Daily 5 Odd And Payment After Win by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
Re: Daily 5 Odd And Payment After Win by imagrg(m): 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
Add me on WhatsApp please. 08035096342
Re: Daily 5 Odd And Payment After Win by M2wise: 11:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
Bro add me on wassap those of you who can't contact me on BBM 08146976236

If you are interested contact me. You can stake low if you are scared but at the end am expecting my 1500 . Because only then will I be motivated to give out games d next day
Re: Daily 5 Odd And Payment After Win by M2wise: 11:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
sexaddict08:

yes you're right.
its business and he needs needsto prove himself before you risk your hard earned money.

Bro I have nothing to prove to you or anyone. After win is what I ask so if you don't trust my games that's fine
Re: Daily 5 Odd And Payment After Win by kensandrea: 11:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
M2wise:

Bro I have nothing to prove to you or anyone. After win is what I ask so if you don't trust my games that's fine

This is a typical... Nigeria business man TERRIBLE custormer care...

Dude aint interested but I feel if u want to sell ur product den u need to prove ur self to dem...and also have a gud attitude towards ur potential customers

Even if u are FIFA...OR T.B JOSHUA... u still need to prove ur self ....

Let me ask u... u are asking of a share after dey win...

What happens after dey loose u.... dey WUd share d loss with bah...

Dude dey are taking d 100% risk here... try to learn business before going into it....

So better prove ur self to dem or u cud also close our thread....

NAIRALANDERS I WONDER WHY U GUYS STILL LIVE IN DIS WORLD OF DILUTION...

STOP BETTING UR MONEY and start trading ur money THROUGH sports ...

No offence @ op
Re: Daily 5 Odd And Payment After Win by sexaddict08(m): 11:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
M2wise:

we are not fighting , just follow due process. What if I stake 20k for your first game and it cast, who will I hold responsible ? its the normal thing here if you really need people
Re: Daily 5 Odd And Payment After Win by M2wise: 12:12am On Apr 14, 2016
sexaddict08:

we are not fighting , just follow due process. What if I stake 20k for your first game and it cast, who will I hold responsible ? its the normal thing here if you really need people

Contact me let's talk 08146976236
Re: Daily 5 Odd And Payment After Win by M2wise: 12:23am On Apr 14, 2016
kensandrea:

This is a typical... Nigeria business man TERRIBLE custormer care...

Dude aint interested but I feel if u want to sell ur product den u need to prove ur self to dem...and also have a gud attitude towards ur potential customers

Even if u are FIFA...OR T.B JOSHUA... u still need to prove ur self ....

Let me ask u... u are asking of a share after dey win...

What happens after dey loose u.... dey WUd share d loss with bah...

Dude dey are taking d 100% risk here... try to learn business before going into it....

So better prove ur self to dem or u cud also close our thread....

NAIRALANDERS I WONDER WHY U GUYS STILL LIVE IN DIS WORLD OF DILUTION...

STOP BETTING UR MONEY and start trading ur money THROUGH sports ...

No offence @ op

No offence taken. Try forecast 2 odd for your self. No need for plenty talk. And tanks for the tips am not TB Joshua nor fifa. But I do safe analysis. With my safe analysis I guarantee 100 % winning. If u are looking for just games you won't play but follow to see if my analysis is wrong or right. Sorry Bro I don't spend sleepless night for that. Nothing personal just business. I don't just forecast games without playing it
Re: Daily 5 Odd And Payment After Win by petrosajjy: 3:15am On Apr 14, 2016
Add me 08181915794

(1) (Reply)

Unseen Throwback Photo Of Jay Jay Okocha Carrying His Baby Nephew Alex Iwobi. / Yakubu,Apam,Kaita,Utaka Brothers Make Eagles 30 Man List - Allnigeriasoccer.com / Sure football betting tips... Singles Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.