Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl (45790 Views)

Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl by Boboye4slim(m): 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I disagree.. Physical character is Not a basis of determining a person moral level.
Some quiet introvert girls are very bad secretly esp. In a bit slutty way with Boys.
.... Runs girls has no physical determinant or character.
That girl you see having a tatoo, showing many flesh may be a virgin But that quiet one that is always doing "am holier than thou" maybe an associate prof in Bedmatics and Kwokirikwo science.

shut up joor!! The op is so right. If you get teenage sister go and advice her to start doing the things listed and see where she'll end up in 5 yrs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl by Maximus85(m): 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
Thank God oooo
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl by Boboye4slim(m): 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
ireneony:

11.she attend all big parties in town even when she is not invited.

12.she demand money from men in exchange for nude pic.

13. She snap pics in different exotic places like hotels, nite club, e.t.c

14.she travel long distance to meet men even if it cost risking her life.

15. She is quick to post pics/videos of celebrities she has slept with e.g the scandal between davido and faith_nketsi.cheesy

16.she want to belong, like having the latest designers bag, clothes. ..; she is usually very broke but don't mind spending her last dime to get them.

17. She gate crash celebrities gathering e.g toke mokiwagrin

18.she twerk on instagram; these sets are usually called instagram models e.g amber rose and co.

19. She is a lover of tattoos; dont get me wrong i'm not trying to badmouth ladies with tattoos, we live in a society were tattoos are termed rugged. ...it's even more hard for a lady..so this automatically means the lady is starting to be a runs girl

20.she stalk guys; these sets are found here on nairaland. She become so obsessed with her crush ...she go as far as sending pms, quoting, create thread for tongue him e.t.c nairaland guys beware.

Though I'm a lady I got to say the truth check my siggycheesy
with these she's officially a runs girl
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl by marlvis(f): 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
grin. I agree with u bro but for number 8 & 9 ya saying trash ...
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
ireneony:

15. She is quick to post pics/videos of celebrities she has slept with e.g the scandal between davido and faith_nketsi.cheesy

16.she want to belong, like having the latest designers bag, clothes. ..; she is usually very broke but don't mind spending her last dime to get them.

18.she twerk on instagram; these sets are usually called instagram models e.g amber rose and co.

19. She is a lover of tattoos; dont get me wrong i'm not trying to badmouth ladies with tattoos, we live in a society were tattoos are termed rugged. ...it's even more hard for a lady..so this automatically means the lady is starting to be a runs girl

20.she stalk guys; these sets are found here on nairaland. She become so obsessed with her crush ...she go as far as sending pms, quoting, create thread for tongue him e.t.c nairaland guys beware.

so tell me baby...are you one..its like you know ur types so well

Sips ogogoro
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl by ourchoice(m): 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
kennygee:
That multiple piercing part is a Big Fat Ugly Lie.

You want to tell me majority of runs girls have multiple piercings?

In the north where I'm from, its very common to see ladies with multiple piercings and it has nothing to do with being a runs girl.

That's how y'all will be stereotyping anyhow.

I have multiple piercings in my ear and I don't mean to blow my trumpet but I'm one of the most decent women you'll ever find.

Enough of all these bull crap about women with multiple piercings pls.
My sister, life generally is based on generalization/stereotype....people judge you first from your looks even before you say a word....so always do your best to look decent it is better for you than looking suspicious and claiming that u are good inside....not everybody have time to come close to you to know if you are good inside or not...they will just pass judgment on you and kill you self before u defend yourself.

For instance, if there is a crime in an environment, and the Police arrive the crime scene, believe it or not, Police will first arrest any guy with dreadlocks and putting on tattoo before they take a glance at a guy on low cut with no tattoo even though the guy on tattoo may be innocent while the other is guilty...but that's life.

We judge people first by their physical appearance before we even hear them talk.

Many ladies have lost their true love and husband because of how they look and dress....putting on tattoo.....piercing their ears in multiple places, putting on belly ring, nose ring, etc...these things make a lady look wayward to the whole world...take it or leave it...they aren't good for you as a lady....if you are pretty, you don't need to pierce your nose and wear nose ring, leg chain, tattoo and multiple earrings for a guy to notice you....

No mother will be happy if his son brings a girl putting on tattoo....multiple earring, nose ring and leg chain home as wife to be...the mother will surely advice the son not to marry the girl.

And all guys, including celebrities u think love those things won't marry a girl wearing nose ring, etc....they will go for the decent looking girls...those bad and cunning guys will only hail you...call you fine girl, hot chick, sweetest girl, classy babe, babe weh know wasup, etc just to fool u and take advantage of u....when they are ready to marry, they go searching for those reserved girls who don't put on leg chain, nose ring, belly ring, tattoo, etc....check well.

It is more honorable for a lady to dress moderate and decent than to overdo things by copying culture she doesn't really know the implication.

Tattoo
Leg chain
Belly ring
Nose ring

are big turn offs to 99% of men all over the world....I mean real men, not men looking for sex and one night stand, go and figure it out

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl by Adasun(m): 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
cool
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
kennygee:

So who is a woman of virtue by your standard?
Lol a virtue woman is the one that knows no shit
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl by mopolord(m): 10:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
gbam i support numba7 lik say 2mao no dey.i think dats is d most conversant atribute of a runs gal ;Dgbam i support numba7 lik say 2mao no dey.i think dats is d most conversant atribute of a runs gal
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl by marklew: 10:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I disagree.. Physical character is Not a basis of determining a person moral level.
Some quiet introvert girls are very bad secretly esp. In a bit slutty way with Boys.
That girl you see having a tatoo, showing many flesh may be a virgin But that quiet one that is always doing "am holier than thou" maybe an associate prof in Bedmatics and Kwokirikwo science.

in lagos here, you point wouldnt be nice walahitallai
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl by TheSociopath(m): 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
She'll be chewing gum like a mad fellow in public places grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl by prettyboi1(m): 10:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:

I totally agree with you.
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl by tosyne2much(m): 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
ourchoice:
My sister, life generally is based on generalization/stereotype....people judge you first from your looks even before you say a word....so always do your best to look decent it is better for you than looking suspicious and claiming that u are good inside....not everybody have time to come close to you to know if you are good inside or not...they will just pass judgment on you and kill you self before u defend yourself.

For instance, if there is a crime in an environment, and the Police arrive the crime scene, believe it or not, Police will first arrest any guy with dreadlocks and putting on tattoo before they take a glance at a guy on low cut with no tattoo even though the guy on tattoo may be innocent while the other is guilty...but that's life.

We judge people first by their physical appearance before we even hear them talk.

Many ladies have lost their true love and husband because of how they look and dress....putting on tattoo.....piercing their ears in multiple places, putting on belly ring, nose ring, etc...these things make a lady look wayward to the whole world...take it or leave it...they aren't good for you as a lady....if you are pretty, you don't need to pierce your nose and wear nose ring, leg chain, tattoo and multiple earrings for a guy to notice you....

No mother will be happy if his son brings a girl putting on tattoo....multiple earring, nose ring and leg chain home as wife to be...the mother will surely advice the son not to marry the girl.

And all guys, including celebrities u think love those things won't marry a girl wearing nose ring, etc....they will go for the decent looking girls... those bad and cunning guys will only hail you...call you fine girl, hot chick, sweetest girl, classy babe, babe weh know wasup, etc just to fool u and take advantage of u....when they are ready to marry, they go searching for those reserved girls who don't put on leg chain, nose ring, belly ring, tattoo, etc....check well.

It is more honorable for a lady to dress moderate and decent than to overdo things by copying culture she doesn't really know the implication.

Tattoo
Leg chain
Belly ring
Nose ring

are big turn offs to 99% of men all over the world....I mean real men, not men looking for sex and one night stand, go and figure it out
Bros you are indeed man of wisdom... So much respect for this comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
Something is wrong with tosyne2much, don't take his 'lists' personal undecided
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl by SlickM(m): 11:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
What is 'runs girl'? Call it as it is. They are prostitutes

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl by dokunbam(m): 11:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
ireneony:

Re: 10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl by digitsolution: 11:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
kennygee:
That multiple piercing part is a Big Fat Ugly Lie.

You want to tell me majority of runs girls have multiple piercings?

In the north where I'm from, its very common to see ladies with multiple piercings and it has nothing to do with being a runs girl.

That's how y'all will be stereotyping anyhow.

I have multiple piercings in my ear and I don't mean to blow my trumpet but I'm one of the most decent women you'll ever find.

Enough of all these bull crap about women with multiple piercings pls.

Good girl
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl by tico1212(m): 11:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
Her profiles will read. ..... matured minds only
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl by geni340(f): 11:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
op, #8 is a lie. Am no 'runs' girl, and i hv 3ear piercings,, its nofin to b proud of-i knw, bt even some of my chaste gf's hv more than that...
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl by tosyne2much(m): 11:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
tico1212:
Her profiles will read. ..... matured minds only
Bwahahaha roflwkmd lwtmb cheesy This one funny oooo cheesy
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl by usibengate(m): 11:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
Na cripple she go beg to marry later in life
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl by habsydiamond(m): 11:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
a lady with 14567,10 will surely end up a runz chick. i disagrace with recieving calls now and then which maybe because she works as a customer care agent.
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lol

Re: 10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl by mozele(m): 11:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
layla129:
Lol, thank God i won't become a runs girl when i grow up...wheeew cool

lolz you wey don grow up finish!
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl by itstpia8: 11:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
10 Signs I Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/04/without-wasting-time-here-are.html
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl by tosyne2much(m): 11:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:

When you have a daughter brainwash her with the ideology that she can go dressing half unclad as physical appearance is not a basis of determining a person's moral level
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl by Julietcutie(f): 12:01am On Apr 14, 2016
wristbangle:

Does multiple ring piercing portrays a good lady? Let's face the fact, it's bullshit abeg.
true... BTW some ladies with multiple piercing may actually be good but it's jus irresponsible ...and I see it that way too
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl by cardoctor(m): 12:02am On Apr 14, 2016
Future tense or present tense? The list you put up shows that she already is.
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl by ireneony(f): 12:05am On Apr 14, 2016
ronald4lif:

I'm good, thanks. How about ya?
i am fine oo cheesy u hardly come online these days undecided
Why?
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl by wristbangle: 12:09am On Apr 14, 2016
Julietcutie:

true... BTW some ladies with multiple piercing may actually be good but it's jus irresponsible ...and I see it that way too

Yeah but on rare occasion. Multiple piercing like u said does imply irresponsibility.
Re: 10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl by ireneony(f): 12:13am On Apr 14, 2016
ourchoice:
You and the original poster are correct. Someone said multiple ear piercing doesn't mean a girl is bad...yes she maybe right but why pierce your eye twice?

This life is based on stereotype and generalization.....

Tattoo is number sign! Bleaching too is.....in fact you guys did a good job smiley
thanks wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl by tosyne2much(m): 12:17am On Apr 14, 2016
Pamelayoung:
This write up is baseless
You're ryt bro.. The write-up is just so baseless.. Rubbish !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise / "I'm Better Than His Wife..." Woman Regrets Ending 4yr Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.