Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

See What OKON Has To Say About Buhari's Trip To China - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What OKON Has To Say About Buhari's Trip To China (1539 Views)

Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby / Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF / Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What OKON Has To Say About Buhari's Trip To China by soloxxng: 8:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
Mr. Okon Nigerian's comic actor thinks PMB went to China to learn kung fu
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEIr5b-BV5I/

Re: See What OKON Has To Say About Buhari's Trip To China by Ezedon(m): 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
How can CORRUPTION FIGHT CORRUPTION
Re: See What OKON Has To Say About Buhari's Trip To China by psucc(m): 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
Now the fight has gone past arrest, kung fu will do the magic. Okon?
Re: See What OKON Has To Say About Buhari's Trip To China by soloxxng: 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
psucc:
Now the fight has gone past arrest, kung fu will do the magic. Okon?
grin grin lols
Re: See What OKON Has To Say About Buhari's Trip To China by NobleAngell(f): 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
Thanks Okon for enlightening us. So Metuh, Saraki, Dasuki hope u guys heard that. Kung fu panda is coming for you.
Re: See What OKON Has To Say About Buhari's Trip To China by donholy28(m): 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
Kong chon Wong go see Nigerian corruption bow
Re: See What OKON Has To Say About Buhari's Trip To China by Blackfire(m): 11:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
Now this my question..
Who is the master that taught him?
What style of kung fu did he learn?
If buhari is the actor , who be the bo-ss?
Re: See What OKON Has To Say About Buhari's Trip To China by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 15, 2016
soloxxng:
grin grin lols

bros i followed u from the tecno H7 thread. My Tecno H7 was infected with series of malware and i tried to remove it to no avail. I erased the phone but the problem remained. Now the phone wont boot pass tge tecno logo. Kindly help me with suggestions on how to fix this
Re: See What OKON Has To Say About Buhari's Trip To China by soloxxng: 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
searchiing4love:

bros i followed u from the tecno H7 thread. My Tecno H7 was infected with series of malware and i tried to remove it to no avail. I erased the phone but the problem remained. Now the phone wont boot pass tge tecno logo. Kindly help me with suggestions on how to fix this
sorry my response is coming late. I pray I can help u.

The issue will be sought out easily if u made a cwm back up of ur phone. If u didn't, there is still an alternative..
Re: See What OKON Has To Say About Buhari's Trip To China by Carlcaresophia: 9:03am On Apr 20, 2016
searchiing4love:

Hello, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: See What OKON Has To Say About Buhari's Trip To China by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 25, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!

hello i have resolved the issue. I have a tecno R7 that has only battery problem. it works fine but the battery drains fast. i will like to swap it with boom j8. will this be possible? i am in ibadan oyo state. do u have carl care here?
Re: See What OKON Has To Say About Buhari's Trip To China by Carlcaresophia: 6:28am On Apr 26, 2016
searchiing4love:

hello i have resolved the issue. I have a tecno R7 that has only battery problem. it works fine but the battery drains fast. i will like to swap it with boom j8. will this be possible? i am in ibadan oyo state. do u have carl care here?
Hi, sorry we do not offer swap phone service. For the phone draining problem, you can try to take the phone to our carlcare service center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. Below please find contact information in Ibadan. Thank you!
3rd Floor, Isolak Building,Queen Elizabeth Rd,Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria +2348172005296

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Presidency Confirms Buhari's Illness / Governors Forced Me To Spend Oil Excess Fund - GEJ / PHOTOS: Rain Beat Osinbajo In Delta Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.