Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

HILARIOUS : What PDP Supporters Found In The Bible Against The APC! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HILARIOUS : What PDP Supporters Found In The Bible Against The APC! (833 Views)

What PDP Must Do To Defeat APC In 2019 – Jimi Agbaje / What PDP Leaders Discussed In Enugu / PDP Crisis: What PDP Governors Discussed With Jonathan - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HILARIOUS : What PDP Supporters Found In The Bible Against The APC! by hansome01(m): 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
Even the Bible warned us about APC, but we obviously don't read our bible.

Open to Proverbs 24 vs 21 & 22...

"21: My son, fear the Lord, and fear the king as well; do not associate with those that say 'CHANGE'.

"22: For their calamity comes quickly ... and the disaster they both may bring"

http://hansomephilips..com/2016/04/hilarious-pdp-supporters-claim-bible.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HILARIOUS : What PDP Supporters Found In The Bible Against The APC! by BLINGZ88: 8:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
Bros, this joke don old 4 nairaland, nd u even put reference for joke? What is Nigeria turning into?
Re: HILARIOUS : What PDP Supporters Found In The Bible Against The APC! by hansome01(m): 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
BLINGZ88:
Bros, this joke don old 4 nairaland, nd u even put reference for joke? What is Nigeria turning into?
Lolsss... Calm down jare
Re: HILARIOUS : What PDP Supporters Found In The Bible Against The APC! by Kingslaw(m): 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
Corinthians 15:51 Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS : What PDP Supporters Found In The Bible Against The APC! by VickyRotex(f): 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
Where were you during the election?

PDP and APC followers used this, and Jeremiah 38vs26 to campaign.
Re: HILARIOUS : What PDP Supporters Found In The Bible Against The APC! by Kingslaw(m): 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
James 1 THE GOOD ONE

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS : What PDP Supporters Found In The Bible Against The APC! by VickyRotex(f): 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
BLINGZ88:

I just tire for the OP. Like sey na yesterday dem born am. undecided
Re: HILARIOUS : What PDP Supporters Found In The Bible Against The APC! by hansome01(m): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
VickyRotex:

I reincarnated yesterday grin
VickyRotex:

I reincarnated yesterday

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Lie Exposed! / 5 Most Crazy Rulers In History / Sai Buhari 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.