Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy - Lagos and Ilorin - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy - Lagos and Ilorin (5564 Views)

Urgent Vacancy Lagos / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy. Lagos Residents Especially / Glaxosmithkline (GSK) Fresh Vacancy, Lagos, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy - Lagos and Ilorin by LazyFrog(m): 12:15am On Apr 14, 2016
An Agro Allied Based company with an IT subsidiary is recruiting staff into various positions in their offices both in Lagos and Ilorin, Kwara State.

Available positions are:

PA to MD/CEO
Farm Manager
Account Officer
Business Development Manager
Marketers
Secretary
Oil Mill Machine Operators (Ilorin)

Website Manager / Social Media Expert
Graphic designer/animator
Content Writers

Sales Girls

Interested candidates can send CV to tmfarms@tranquilmazabsfarms.com

While the job details and location can be found on their website at http://resourcing.tranquilmazabsfarms.com/
Re: Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy - Lagos and Ilorin by LazyFrog(m): 8:13am On Apr 14, 2016
New job just included is Oil Mill Machine Operators (Based in Ilorin)

Note: Accommodation to be provided for some successful candidates
Re: Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy - Lagos and Ilorin by LazyFrog(m): 8:39am On Apr 14, 2016
Interested candidates should check job details at http://resourcing.tranquilmazabsfarms.com/ before submitting CVs.

Job location should be indicated in the subject of the email
Re: Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy - Lagos and Ilorin by LazyFrog(m): 9:22am On Apr 14, 2016
ALL PLEASE IGNORE THE SPAM ADVERT BELOW - IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE VACANCY POSTED ABOVE.

OP (edikes) Please remove this ad and post it separately in the right place and not as a reply to another post.

edikes:
SALES REPRESENTATIVE

ABOUT
Redwire Group is a leading full-service Marketing & Brand Consulting company with offices in London, New York and West Africa. The company is dedicated to providing clients exceptionally creative brand development services as well as insight-driven marketing solutions to help them improve their business performance and increase their profits.

APPLY
Interested candidates should kindly apply by sending cv to Team@redwire-group.com . Make sure to cc their affiliate / CSR company Young Business Leaders of Nigeria (YBLN) info@yblnigeria.com before sending cv.

SALARY
Renumeration will be appropriated according to your level of experience and sophistication.

DEADLINE
Immediately position get filled.

PS: Please ENSURE to copy and paste cover letter to the body of the email and carefully arrange the text on your cv. If invited, Come in prepared for the interview in terms of dressing, facing the interviewers etc.
Re: Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy - Lagos and Ilorin by LazyFrog(m): 11:21am On Apr 14, 2016
Interviews for the Ilorin based positions likely to come up this saturday
Re: Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy - Lagos and Ilorin by Olalekan27: 11:43am On Apr 14, 2016
Good morning sir, I am graduate of Mech Engr
Re: Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy - Lagos and Ilorin by LazyFrog(m): 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
Olalekan27:
Good morning sir, I am graduate of Mech Engr from Unilorin(2.1), with more than three years experience in electrical and electronics, I wish to apply in person for the post of Mill machine operator, my location is Micheal Imodu Gaa akabi Ilorin Kwara state. Please if you could help me with the office address here in Ilorin, my mobile number is 08097952975

Check detail at http://resourcing.tranquilmazabsfarms.com/ and send in your CV to the stated email address
Re: Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy - Lagos and Ilorin by LazyFrog(m): 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
Please do not post your application here.
Check detail at http://resourcing.tranquilmazabsfarms.com/ and send in your CV to the stated email address
Re: Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy - Lagos and Ilorin by fimi: 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2016
just got an interview invite
Re: Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy - Lagos and Ilorin by LazyFrog(m): 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
fimi:

Great! Congrats in advance
Re: Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy - Lagos and Ilorin by nnaomaog(m): 4:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
fimi:

Pls can I contact u? My wotsapp numba is 08037491213...Paul
Re: Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy - Lagos and Ilorin by nnaomaog(m): 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2016
Anybody v any idea aw mch d oil machine operator salary be?
Re: Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy - Lagos and Ilorin by fimi: 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
R
Re: Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy - Lagos and Ilorin by Teetunz64(m): 7:09pm On Apr 14, 2016
I just got an invitation for the interview
Re: Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy - Lagos and Ilorin by Joecares: 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
fimi:
any cheap guest house or hotel around tanke pls.?...pls help a bro

Yea there is mazab event centre is just on the way to unilorin maincampus at mark. Wish you a safe trip and wat did you apply for?

1 Like

Re: Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy - Lagos and Ilorin by fimi: 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
Joecares:

Yea there is mazab event centre is just on the
way to unilorin maincampus at mark. Wish you a safe trip and wat did you apply for?
d interview ll take place at mazab centre,i applied for p.a to d m.d.thanks
Re: Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy - Lagos and Ilorin by raysnabs: 11:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
as anybody received reply from thr company
Re: Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy - Lagos and Ilorin by prittieb1(f): 11:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
LazyFrog:
An Agro Allied Based company with an IT subsidiary is recruiting staff into various positions in their offices both in Lagos and Ilorin, Kwara State.

Available positions are:

PA to MD/CEO
Farm Manager
Account Officer
Business Development Manager
Marketers
Secretary
Oil Mill Machine Operators (Ilorin)

Website Manager / Social Media Expert
Graphic designer/animator
Content Writers

Sales Girls

Interested candidates can send CV to tmfarms@tranquilmazabsfarms.com

While the job details and location can be found on their website at http://resourcing.tranquilmazabsfarms.com/
Any info on d interview for we lagosian? Bc I apply as a secretary here in lagos
Re: Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy - Lagos and Ilorin by nnaomaog(m): 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
Any feedback yet? Ilorin applicants?
Re: Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy - Lagos and Ilorin by emmanuelbrown26: 8:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
pls house i got an invite on Fixed Retail Agent, i want to know if its marketing pls house urgent reply
Re: Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy - Lagos and Ilorin by fimi: 8:15am On Apr 22, 2016
nnaomaog:
Any feedback yet? Ilorin applicants?
bro,no feedback oh
Re: Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy - Lagos and Ilorin by drey22(m): 4:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
LazyFrog:

Great! Congrats in advance
is like their email is full ooo,been trying to send not going
Re: Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy - Lagos and Ilorin by fimi: 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
prittieb1:

Any info on d interview for we lagosian? Bc I apply as a secretary here in lagos
pls i need to figure out something frm u..kindly drop ur mail pls.thanks in anticipation
Re: Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy - Lagos and Ilorin by ruuudboy: 1:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
anybody heard anything yet? @lazyfrog hope we will all get feedback either successful or unsuccessful
Re: Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy - Lagos and Ilorin by nnaomaog(m): 8:08am On May 01, 2016
@Lazyfrog wot s d position of tins wit d Ilorin positions ...update pls
Re: Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy - Lagos and Ilorin by achusky: 8:35am On May 06, 2016
fimi:
pls i need to figure out something frm u..kindly drop ur mail pls.thanks in anticipation

House pls kindly update any info as per the outcome of ilorin interview of Saturday, 16th April, 2016...yet to hear any update from them till now!!!
Re: Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy - Lagos and Ilorin by nnaomaog(m): 10:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
Same hia n I wonder why....
Re: Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy - Lagos and Ilorin by Marvii: 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
CITADEL ACADEMY- Our school has a track record of academic excellence and our priority is in providing a safe and secure learning environment for our students. Our extensive menu of co-curricular activities both academic and recreational is unsurpassed. Our entire staff is committed to establishing a school environment that allows our students to flourish and grow intellectually, emotionally and socially.

Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: English Teacher
Requirements
* Must possess B.A/B.Ed in English Language.
* Must have experience both as a class manager and a subject teacher.
* Must have good communication skills.
* Must be proactive.
* Must have sound knowledge in English Language.

Job Title: Mathematics Teacher
Requirements
* Must possess B.Sc/B.Sc(Ed)/B.Eng in Mathematics/Statistics/Physics/Engineering
* Must be proactive.
* Must have sound knowledge in Mathematics.

Job Title: Physics Teacher
Requirements
* Must possess B.Sc/B.Sc(Ed)/B.Eng in Mathematics, Engineering, Physics and other relevant disciplines
* Must be proactive.
* Must have sound knowledge in physics

Job Title: Accounts Teacher
Requirements
* Must possess B.Sc/B.Sc(Ed) in Economics/Accounting/Marketing/Business Studies.
* Must be proactive.
* Must have sound knowledge in Accounting

Salary: very attractive and competitive

How to Apply
Call the Principal: 08065975975
Or
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with credentials to 'The Principal' via citadelacademy2013@gmail.com
Or
Submit in person at No 8, Jockey Street, off Deeper Life Road, I.G.S, Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Rossland Group Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) / Post For A Facility Advisor In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.