Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Funny Life Questions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Life Questions (649 Views)

Who Can Solve This Life Questions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Life Questions by Smart41(m): 1:16am On Apr 14, 2016
1.Can you cry under water? 2. Do fishes ever get thirsty? 3. Why don’t birds fall of trees when they sleep? 4. Why is it called building when it is already built? 5. When they say dog food is new and improved, who tastes it? 6. “I Love You” is not a question then why does it need an answer? 7. Why does round pizza come in a square box? 8. Why doesn’t glue stick to its bottle? 9. If money doesn’t grow on trees then why do banks have branches? Are you also confused?? Nothing in nature lives for itself. Rivers don't drink their own water. Trees don't eat their own fruit. The Sun doesn't produce heat for itself and the moon never goes on a honeymoon. Living for Others is the Rule of Nature. Be each others keeper and God will reward you abundantly.

4 Likes

Re: Funny Life Questions by FreeBSD: 1:24am On Apr 14, 2016
There is a reason for everything.

1. You can cry underwater.

2. Fishes get thirsty because whilst they swim they block their throat in a way they are not actually drinking water. When thirsty they open it again. Ask your biology teacher there is name the stuff is called.

3. Birds build a nest inside trees not on trees. Those who stay on the trees stay to lay.

5. A dog tastes it.

6. I love you doesn't need answer

8. Glue bottle is made to resist the glue

9. Branches are extension s
Re: Funny Life Questions by Justycxx(m): 1:24am On Apr 14, 2016
Smart41:
1.Can you cry under water?
2. Do fishes ever get thirsty?
3. Why don’t birds fall of trees when they sleep?
4. Why is it called building when it is already built?
5. When they say dog food is new and improved, who tastes it?
6. “I Love You” is not a question then why does it need an
answer?
7. Why does round pizza come in a square box?
8. Why doesn’t glue stick to its bottle?
9. If money doesn’t grow on trees then why do banks have
branches?
Are you also confused??
Nothing in nature lives for itself. Rivers don't drink their own
water. Trees don't eat their own fruit. The Sun doesn't produce
heat for itself and the moon never goes on a honeymoon.
Living for Others is the Rule of Nature.
Be each others keeper and God will reward you abundantly.
trees feed from part of the food it produces, birds wont fall cos they stay in the nest, well glues will require some amount of oxygen from air to stick, which is not inside the bottle, for me i only say thanks when you tell me you love me, and wont even answer if you ask me if i love u cos i know love is a scam on us by nature just to avoid extinction, the pizza ish, lets call it a round peg in a square hole.

1 Like

Re: Funny Life Questions by chriskosherbal(m): 1:52am On Apr 14, 2016
Cool.
Re: Funny Life Questions by firstking01(m): 8:10am On Apr 14, 2016
Nice

(1) (Reply)

How Do You React To This On A Saturday Morning / Foreign Wife / When You Get Married To A Mechanic Who Is Used To Sucking Fuel From A Caburetor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.