Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Sale/lease Of Restaurant Items - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sale/lease Of Restaurant Items (438 Views)

"Obama Features In Advert For Lagos Restaurant". Photo / Re Sale/lease Of Restaurant Items / Re:sales/lease Of Restaurant Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sale/lease Of Restaurant Items by monafred: 7:14am On Apr 14, 2016
Hello nairalanders, i wish to sell or lease items used to set up restaurant business in Lagos due to relocation and time factor as a result of my work to look after the business. The items are: Big deep freezer and fridge, Sumec Generator, Big fanafrik standing fan, stabilizer, GOTV, Tables, chairs, Sound system, Empty crates, kitchen utensils and many more. Interested person should call me on 08063700640 for discussion. I reside at Surulere in Lagos. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Other Shipping Company Have You Use Recently? / Research-proven Tricks That Make You Seem Smarter Than You Are / Let's Join Hand And Stop The Fulani Menace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.