Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Index Your Webpages Into Google Search Index And Google News For World Search - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Index Your Webpages Into Google Search Index And Google News For World Search (300 Views)

Adsense Might Be Shutting Down Soon!!! Ads Not Showing On Some Webpages / Get My Website Approved On Google News And Get Paid For It / How To Get Your Website Approved And Listed In Google News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Index Your Webpages Into Google Search Index And Google News For World Search by afrodaniel: 7:57am On Apr 14, 2016
Would you like to include your website and News website into Google Search Index and Google News Publisher Center? for the purpose of Improving the discovery and classification of your great news content by keeping your site's information up to date. I can do that for you at an affordable rate.

The procedure is; I do it first, then you confirm in the Google News Publisher Center, then you pay.

If interested pls call Afrovisual Media on 2349086962361 or write; afrovisualmedia@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Adsense For Sale / Online Store/shop For Sale With Traffic / Help!!! Need A Club To Join But Have No Money To Sponsor My Self.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.